Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives (21050 Views)

Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by potbelly(m): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Buhari Buhari cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Neddstark: 5:25am On Dec 07, 2020
When they start talking like this, you know whats up. Fayemi wants to contest come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by simhosting: 5:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by samwillyco1(m): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Let them resign
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by ChoCho54(f): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Aufbauh:
I'd want to use this medium to volunteer myself to President Muhammadu Buhari as Chief Of Army Staff if he hasn't seen anyone capable to appoint.

I'll not be taking salary and i won't plot coup. I'll end Boko Haram and banditry in 2 months.
God forbid. How can you use a problem to solve a problem?
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Heineken(m): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by maestro299: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
angry

What kind of fucke.ry statement was that?
Political statement.
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Aufbauh(m): 5:40am On Dec 07, 2020
ChoCho54:
God forbid. How can you use a problem to solve a problem?

You surely have a complexity problem
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Epicji: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Fayemi, who said the governors will inform the President about the feelings of Nigerians on the insecurity crisis in the country, said if he was the President, he would have asked the current Service Chiefs to suggest the best of hands to succeed them and after that has been done, the service chiefs can be eased out.

Am beginning to accept that d president is deaf n dumb.Fayemi wants to go and inform him abt the feelings of Nigerians on insecurity crises in the countrys.

Buhari is not aware

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by ChoCho54(f): 5:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Aufbauh:

You surely have a complexity problem
Gbe nue da ke! Keep it shut!
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Franktom247(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2020
This one don sell himself for pot of amala and ewedu
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by KosiGee(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2020
I disagree with Fayemi on this...Why would you ask an incompetent and failed group of leadership to ‘suggest’ those that will succeed them?
Who does that?? Those group of people have been working with Buratai without clues how to solve the security problems. They are the ones creating the problems. They are the problems.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I agree with Fayemi..any service Chief with conscience will want to resign

Retire. They have gone beyond 35 years of service and 60 years of age. They should go and rest.
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Aufbauh(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2020
ChoCho54:
Gbe nue da ke! Keep it shut!

Do you have a bipolar and identity disorder? Anyway Harmattan is here.

Let me educate you as my last response to you
"Faith in oneself is the best and safest course".Michelangelo
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by hisexcellency34: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2020
"I am sure and a part of me even feels that there may be some of them that will rather exit now but they wouldn’t want to be seen as jumping the ship if they have not been directed to do so by Mr. President. But I am not the president of Nigeria"

Why is President Buhari still retaining this old men?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by hisexcellency34: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Maybe you don't know that he is chairman of Governors forum

JoeEeL:
Fayemi, I have seen you have joined being stupid with the rest of the Buharideens.

When did you become a spokesman? Useless governor, you'll not go and focus on Ekiti matters. That's how, to my utter dismay, I found you on my facebook feed, defending Buhari, saying that there is nothing that suggests he's not in charge of his senses.

So the Buhari cannot come out and address the people he governs for how many years now? undecided

I will not call you a morron.
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by ShenTeh(m): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Yesterday, it was El-Rufai, today it is Fayemi. Everyone speaks for the president but himself. Where is Buhari? Why does everyone in his circle feels a need to speak for Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by spiralwedge(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2020
After HASN'T, what should follow?

which school did you go to?
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by ChoCho54(f): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Aufbauh:

Do you have a bipolar and identity disorder? Anyway Harmattan is here.

Let me educate you as my last response to you
"Faith in oneself is the best and safest course".Michelangelo

Taaa! Lol
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by davidboro(m): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Why did we elect you into your current positions,so you mean buhari is to clueless to understand that himself and his service Chief have failed this country.God we are still a long way from home.
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by JoeEeL(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Maybe you don't know that he is chairman of Governors forum

I'm aware. Still no excuse.
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by bolaayenimo: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2020
PMB wants to keep the Service Chiefs till 2023. And he won't listen to anyone
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Farki: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Why is PMB still retaining the service chiefs despite their obvious poor performance? Is there a covenant between PMB and the service chiefs?
PMB should remember that he took an oath before the Almighty God and men to protect the lives of Nigerians and uphold our constitution. Nigerians are being slaughtered daily like chickens and the president is still retaining expired service chiefs! God save Nigeria.

Somebody said that they might be his gay partners and every week it makes more and more sense. grin
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Kai buhari
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by ednut1(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Those who voted this mumu in 2015 are to be blamed
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by SctDonald(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2020
So, they can't resign ..
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by free2ryhme: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/service-chiefs-want-to-exit-but-buhari-didnt-give-them-directives-fayemi/

I don't understand why governors should inform the president on the desires and feelings on this people. Is Buhari not in this country anymore? Is he oblivious to the atrocities going on all over the country?

So if cows get killed he won't need governors report to start destroying everywhere because of cows.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by josite: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Buhari has fears .he was once removed from presidency.that event is shaping his fear of the service chiefs.again he may have a strategy to remove them after he has successfully got them thoroughly disliked by the rank and file so they no longer has any influence on the services by reason of their long overstay.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by lookingfly: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Pls kirikiri and kuje prison should be their aboard after retirement. They should be probed for the innocent lives they wasted, both soldiers and civilians.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by Bmaster(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2020
They never wanted to.

Retirement my foot!!!

What happens to resignation letter

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by lookingfly: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2020
free2ryhme:

I don't understand why governors should inform the president on the desires and feelings on this people. Is Buhari not in this country anymore? Is he oblivious to the atrocities going on all over the country?

So if cows get killed he won't need governors report to start destroying everywhere because of cows.
Sai baba till 600 yrs time
Re: Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives by HRMK: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2020
hahaha....look at these politicians playing smart with us!so,service chiefs must wait for directives from buhari before throwing in the towel?NAWA OOOH........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility / Otti Warns As Thieves Damage Public Gutters In Aba, Sell Off Rods As Scraps / Buratai Explains Why Army Created Female Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.