Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (21050 Views)

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by NewsOneNigeria1: 2:26am On Dec 15, 2020
The Boko Haram group has claimed responsibility for the abduction of hundreds of school students in northwest Nigeria, AFP news agency reported.

More than 300 students are missing after gunmen on motorcycles stormed the Government Science School in Kankara late on Friday and engaged security forces in a fierce gun battle, forcing hundreds of students to flee and hide in surrounding bushes and forest.

“I am Abubakar Shekau and our brothers are behind the kidnapping in Katsina,” said the leader of the group behind the 2014 abduction of hundreds of schoolgirls in Chibok, in a voice message on Tuesday.

A joint rescue operation was launched Saturday by Nigeria’s police, air force and army, according to the government.

On Sunday, parents and family members gathered at the school, issuing a plea to authorities to bring the missing boys to safety.

“If it’s not government that will help us, we have no power to rescue our children,” Murja Mohammed, whose son was taken, told Reuters news agency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/12/15/boko-haram-claims-kidnapping-of-hundreds-of-nigerian-students

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by flemsy15(m): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2020
ok
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:40am On Dec 15, 2020
karma is a bitch

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by limeta(f): 3:19am On Dec 15, 2020
So where did bandits come from then .
Is it i should trust boko haram more than APC government cause they dont lie .

Yes boko haram i trust you.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok.

If you are a southerner and your child ia achooling in arewa, abeg you withdraw them and return them to south.

Repentant bokoharam is a scam.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by TooMuchStuff: 3:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Good Job Shekau...
more pellets to the barrel of your heater... until everybody gather sense for Nigeria

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ticker(m): 3:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok oh

Custom, civil defense, prison and agencies under fct contact me for ur stress free fast loan. 10hours max
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Mgbadike80: 4:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Can we peacefully divide this country? Biafra, my Biafra, a real nation rather than a mere geographical expression created by the British for their own evil intentions (Awolowo).

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Fahdiga(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2020
And they kidnapped those students in the presence of the president in his home state. Buhari is a failure home and abroad

55 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by urbobo20(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2020
i just hope and pray its not true cause those guyz are too brutal even after ramsom the wont realise every body there but for the bandict am very sure they after money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by brainbox80: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2020
urbobo20:
i just hope and pray its not true cause those guyz are too brutal even after ramsom the wont realise every body there but for the bandict am very sure they after money

Bandit??
Bokoharam just claimed responsibility and you are still mentioning bandits. Besides, who are the bandits/herdsmen? Do you want to continue buying into the lies of this evil government and not tell yourself the truth no matter how bitter it may sound?
I just hope it's time you wake up and enjoy the APC drama the more.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by jlinkd78(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Following
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by WonderManly(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2020
E shocked you?...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by HeadShot: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:

Bandit is a creation of APc and Tinubu

Very useless people

Anyways where are their cows

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Dikebuka: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2020
So the so saw called Bandit have been Boko Haram all along.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by CodeTemplar: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2020
I doubt the realness of this news.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by AfroMighty(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Going back to North dey fear me

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I doubt the realness of this news.

Could be that Boko is playing mind games with everyone(Boko is very good at media propaganda), or it could be true.

Boko has always run its own agenda.That's why I laugh at the idea that APC is backing them. The APC nor PDP is not backing Boko. Boko is for Boko, and their aim is still as many people as possible under Shekau.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by CodeTemplar: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Could be that Boko is playing mind games with everyone(Boko is very good at media propaganda), or it could be true.

Boko has always run its own agenda.That's why I laugh at the idea that APC is backing them. The APC nor PDP is not backing Boko. Boko is for Boko, and their aim is still as many people as possible under Shekau.
APC backed them to power.

23 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by collum(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Boko haram have address the nation on kidnapped of the boys right from Borno state, while Buhari have not address the nation from katsina state where the kidnapping took place

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2020
1.Obvious the government has failed in managing security in this country.

2.The cause of the problem is simple. The Police IS policing a country of 200 million people on a budget that is , when you multiply it by 5, equivalent to what the city of New York budgets for its police

3.It is important that we just do not reform the police, but we also increase funding for the police. We are expecting the Nigeria Police to act like a first world police force on a budget that is one fifth of that of a first world city.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Bobotic(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
I will not vote for Buhari again !!! embarassed cool

7 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nonso92(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
These ones are mad.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Ndokwagirl(f): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:

There's nothing like bandits anywhere ,all these people are book haram .

22 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by jojofola: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
No single joy left in this country.

Let us go our ways abeg

6 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by fasho01(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
We knew they were the ones already

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
APC backed them to power.

No, that is a myth, as much as a myth as GEJ backing Miyetti Allah to cause banditry that is somehow popular.

1.Boko did attack Buhari....in 2014...and almost killed him. Why would they attack their benefactor?

2.Boko continues to attack people who live and work in areas that voted for and supported APC. Infact Boko has killed more Muslims than Chirstians. (There is a reason for that...Islamic fundametalists think, like communists and their 'false consciousness, that most muslims are 'fake)

Boko would still be active even if this country was 100% muslim.

If we want to blame someone...blame the North for not investing heavily in education, especially technical education, and blame the decades of corruption at the border. And the persecution complex engendered by politicians that breeds groups like Boko.

(The South too has some of the same problems that bred Boko in the North as well. )

And no, I don't support the APC, nor have i ever voted for PDP or APC or Buhari. I think this government has failed and they need to do much better in handling security.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Gvt dey use words like "Bandits", "herdsmen", "kidnappers" etc just to sugar coat the situation. It has been B*ko Haram all this while

13 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Arrewa: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
The present administration are very good in doing their thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State / Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.