Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

“I Never Expected Davido To Feature Me In ‘jowo’ Video" - Nengi Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Never Expected Davido To Feature Me In ‘jowo’ Video" - Nengi Reveals (video) (420 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Never Expected Davido To Feature Me In ‘jowo’ Video" - Nengi Reveals (video) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2020
BBNaija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, popularly known as Nengi has revealed how surprised she was when Davido reached out to her to feature in his ‘Jowo’ music video.

In an exclusive chat with her fans, Nengi told her fans that she was really surprised to receive a call from Davido to play a role in the music video and she decided to give her utmost best to make the video a success.

She revealed how cool it was to work with the DMW boss, Davido and the important...[url=https://www.makenzysky.com/2020/12/I-Never-Expected-Davido-To-Feature-Me-In-Jowo-Video-Nengi%20-Reveals%20-Video.html]SEE MORE HERE[/url]

1 Share

Re: “I Never Expected Davido To Feature Me In ‘jowo’ Video" - Nengi Reveals (video) by Mokason288(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: “I Never Expected Davido To Feature Me In ‘jowo’ Video" - Nengi Reveals (video) by Kenneygirl(f): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2020
See lie.
After she announced many times to the housemates she would like to be a video vixen during the show

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour Serenades His Dad With A Beautiful Rendition Of Joromi (VIDEO) / Tunde Ednut Once Made Sexual Advances To Tacha? Why Queent Titans Hate Tunde? / Nollywood Actor Olakunle Dasilva Weds Adepeju Rukayat In Grandstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.