Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tunde Ednut Once Made Sexual Advances To Tacha? Why Queent Titans Hate Tunde? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Once Made Sexual Advances To Tacha? Why Queent Titans Hate Tunde? (424 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Once Made Sexual Advances To Tacha? Why Queent Titans Hate Tunde? by AandGee: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EARYnwW4ld0

The social media space was recently in high tension as popular cross-dresser, Bobrisky joined forces with Joro Olumofin to drag Tunde Ednut recklessly.

Sadly, as Joro and Bobrisky dragged Tunde Ednut like filth they gave free licenses to his haters or better put the enemies he has made over the years to join in. And guess who had a field day shading and holding Tunde Ednut by the Jugular? The Titans. Yes, the fans of Tacha--the Queen of Headlines. Citing what Tunde Ednut did to their Queen Tacha in the past, Titans spent hours raining various exotic abuses on Tunde Ednut and devouring him like a mosquito.

For those who came late to the party or still new on social media and wonder what Tunde Ednut did to Tacha to warrant the kind of dragging he got from the Titans. Watch the video below for the full gist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EARYnwW4ld0

(1) (Reply)

Up And Coming Actress Etinosa Is Now A Mother(baby Photo) / I’m The Brightest Star You’ll Ever See” – Erica Brags / It’s My Prayer That My Daughter Marries An Older Man Like Me — Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.