Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34466 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 5:24pm On Jan 23
Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Nigercity:

Both Anambra, Abia and all parts of South East,anioma and Ndoki is better than anything igalaland!
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:33pm On Jan 23
FOXDOSSIER:
Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Far better than anything igala!
That doesn't even have a full one state for themselves
At least ijaw have Bayesla only to themselves
Igbos have 5 state only to themselves (plus majority in others)
Igala zero state of there own, just patch patch and gumbody states
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 6:25pm On Jan 23
Hahahaha

As far Abia remains the worst and most backward state in Nigeria I am good with it

Nigercity:

Far better than anything igala!
That doesn't even have a full one state for themselves
At least ijaw have Bayesla only to themselves
Igbos have 5 state only to themselves (plus majority in others)
Igala zero state of there own, just patch patch and gumbody states
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:19pm On Jan 23
But Anambra has better infrastructures and better electricity supply than your cursed backward useless worthless shithole abia state.

Workch:
Ojionu
Plenty talk and no action. Are Anambra people having 24 hrs light now?
My good people of Anambra, please do the needful next year and remove this failure.MOU governors, he has signed more fake MOUs than he all governors combined without doing anything.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:23pm On Jan 23
This is the same way you are here crying, are you from Anambra? No , so that’s the same way those envious ediots like you on cyberspace are crying while claiming to be from Anambra hahaha

Cry as much as you want but the reality is that Anambra is the most developed state in igboland and Soludo is the best Igbo governor hahaha

Anambra is not your useless dirty Abia state that specializes in electing failures and incompetent leaders. Anambra has always got it right with leadership.

Workch:
Are we going to deny that Chude is not frm Anambra state?The useless governor called Soludo, instead of providing dividends of democracy is busy chasing shadows.
We are waiting for Dubai he promised the good of Anambra.Ojionu 1 of Anambra Dogs can bark under this comment. I no kuku send toothless dogs.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:25pm On Jan 23
Hahahaha

You never even see anything. I am already on abia thread. I am happy that this is the kind of game I enjoy . Just don’t run. No me and you hahaha. You will soon understand that your madness is learning work

Workch:

You never see anything. I will remain on this thread until the world comes to an end, shey you think you are mad abi
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:29pm On Jan 23
Otti already borrowed 200 million dollars meanwhile Umuahia is a still a rural area and aba is still a cesspit of dilapidated dirty town . Abia state is cursed

Workch:
Even Obi of onitsha knows that Soludo is a failureYou cannot defend a notorious failure

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:32pm On Jan 23
Just passed your glorified village Umuahia now hahaha

Where’s the 200 billion dollars Otti borrowed hahaha

The most useless state in Nigeria

Workch:
Thanks to Obi for Onitsha for exposing Ojionu

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:37pm On Jan 23
Ordinary ekwuluobia now has a flyover and looks like a city but Umuahia has none and has remained a glorified rural area. Abia state is cursed hahaha

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:42pm On Jan 23
I want everyone to know that I am not against Abia state but I am against how backward and useless that state has become since 1999.

Abia is yet to see any form of good governance. Otti has finally destroyed Abia state and must be kicked out .

FOXDOSSIER:
Trending hahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/7979397/umuahia-still-glorified-rural-area
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by AfonjaFula: 8:43pm On Jan 23
FOXDOSSIER:
Just passed your glorified village Umuahia now hahaha

Where’s the 200 billion dollars Otti borrowed hahaha

The most useless state in Nigeria

Haha, u're already dying of heartache

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 8:49pm On Jan 23
Otti has finally destroyed abia state with debt with nothing to show for it. Otti should go to Soludo and learn to to achieve so much without borrowing. Abia state is cursed hahaha

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 9:09pm On Jan 23
Hahahaha

I thought you said you are mad enough, why aren’t you facing me, why are you running corner corner to complain? lol

Otto has borrowed over 200 million dollars but we can’t see what he did with it . Bunch of noisemakers

Anuofia . Abia state shall continue to be the word and most backward state in Nigeria that’s why you are bitter and envious of Anambra and Doludo. No me and you . Let’s do it Lol

Workch:
He's a dog, he can only bark. Nothing more.
Nothing him or Ojionu can do
Slowudo will be exposed for nothing doing what he promised Anambra. He gave all of us, even those from other southeastern states high hopes with his loud mouth.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 9:14pm On Jan 23
Hahahaha

Why then are you worried about how many threads that are opened, it’s obviously getting on you, just prepare yourself because it’s going to get hotter .

All you ediots do is come on nairaland ro celebrate ordinary gutter built in your dirty backward Abia state.

I don’t care if you are here nor there my happiness is that you can’t have your way here . I will be here to contain you lol

Workch:
If you like, you can open 1 million threads about Abia, I am not going to leave this thread.
Anytime I log in on nairaland, I must come here to bash Slowudo. We will not allow you to sell Ojionu on this forum.
You think I care if you open any thread about Abia or Otti? Dey play, I'm on this thread to stay for a very long time.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 9:18pm On Jan 23
lol thought you said you are mad why are you scared of facing me . You dare not respond to me because I will always tear you to shreds. Just be ready for this because it won’t stop even when you want to stop we shall continue. I can tolerate anyone else to post nonsense but not from someone from Abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Workch:
I don't have to face a dog, I just need to keep bashing Ojionu. E go dey pain you.This is the last response you will get from me and henceforth, I go dey bash Slowudo, Ojionu 1 of Aguata
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 9:20pm On Jan 23
Just shut up your dirty mouth. Soludo is the best performing in igboland. Abia has always been the worst in Nigeria and that’s why you are always pained

Workch:
Gedafuk out of this thread. We don't do sentimental politics in the east. We say it the way it is. Soludo is not performing and that's it. No one has the time to support failure or be loyal to a failure here. You better don't interfere between fight of 2 brothers. Carry your busy body commot for here. Let's put our house in order
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 10:14pm On Jan 23
FOXDOSSIER:
Just shut up your dirty mouth. Soludo is the best performing in igboland. Abia has always been the worst in Nigeria and that’s why you are always pained

Oga stop derailing my thread
If you have problem with Abia people go and create your own thread and sort it out with them!
This igala man
Aren't you ashamed Chino
You have been doing these for years, all the people you fought have gradually outgrown you and move on with there respective life
Na only you still carry this childish character,enter this year
Since more than a decade now

Just open your own thread and keep creating your imaginary division your are trying so hard to create

And just so you know
No part of igboland is curse
It's actually only ig@la land that's cursed!

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FFIA: 10:16pm On Jan 23
Nigercity:

If you have problem with Abia people go and create your own thread and sort it out with them!
This igala man
Aren't you ashamed Chino
You have been doing these for years, all the people you fought have gradually outgrown you and move on with there respective life

Just open your own thread and keep creating your imaginary division your are trying so hard to create
Can I see pictures of Mpkurummiri production? I heard the business is very lucrative too cool
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:24pm On Jan 23
You are the one that should be ashamed of yourself. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, you should be worried and not trying to cover it up.

You have been doing this for almost 20yrs on nairaland but you still don’t want to have commonsense

Na only me fit una

Nigercity:

This igala man
Aren't you ashamed Chino

And just so you know
No part of igboland is curse
It's actually only ig@la land that's cursed!
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 10:34pm On Jan 23
FOXDOSSIER:
You are the one that should be ashamed of yourself. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, you should be worried and not trying to cover it up.

You have been doing this for almost 20yrs on nairaland but you still don’t want to have commonsense

Na only me fit una

This igala man wetin concern you with Igbo matter,

As old as you are
You are still on Nairaland ranting like small children, I wonder if you are actually married at your old age
Enjoy your sad life full of rants
Nothing concern your igala/edoness with Anambra or Abia state matter, stop trying to attache by force
Oldman

And for the records
You no fit me
Am not on the same league with you, am proud of my Igboness stop hiding under Igbo
If you want hot takes, come out clean with your ethincity and stop being a coward
Until then am done replying you

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:32am On Jan 25
Ongoing works by the Otti admin' on the new Ariaria int'l market.

I'm surprised at the fast pace of work....it's almost like a new block is put up every week! The design and quality of the construction looks good too! Each building will have a elevator attached to assist customers, the disabled and for ease of movement of goods. There's a underground drainage system being constructed as that area floods easily, and the flooring inbetween the buildings is being done as well, though i would have hoped it wasn't covered throughout with tiles and concrete....would have been better if they added a few green spots and trees to the design as well.

If not already included in the design, they could also consider constructing a dedicated building in the middle of the market to house banks, restaurants and toilets.

When construction is finished, they can also consider demolishing all those ugly old shops on the other side of the road. I know we like building on almost every square inch of land in our cities, but part of the reclaimed land after demolishing the old shops should be left for a green nature park while the other part could serve as a car park....though a multi-level car park would look better and better maximise the use of land. The state gov't and market authorities could make good revenue selling parking tickets, and i'm certain any multi-level car park built would have paid for itself within five years!

Courtesy Nwanyi Igbo: https://www.youtube.com/@nwanyiigbovlogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKaJBRujaAs?si=SxgXA7TMF44x20xz

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:36pm On Jan 29
Ogbor hill ABA Abia state

Pictures

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:38pm On Jan 29
Ogbor hill ABA Abia state...

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:41pm On Jan 29
Images from ogbor hill ABA Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by DonXavi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29
n
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:28pm On Feb 09
Pictures (images) from

Old G R A ABA Abia state

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:29pm On Feb 09
Pictures from Aba Abia state

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:30pm On Feb 09
Pictures
From
Aba Abia state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos / Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.