Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,342 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34418 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ngorbungor(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Aba is not that bad like people on Nairaland think, if you are into business like footwear, clothes, bags, or material for sowing, belt, etc. ABA is the best place to get them, here in Abuja most people into that line of business go to ABA, even from the core North and another good thing is that you can get a direct transport to ABA from any location in Nigeria, So waybills is very smooth I can attest to that. Very hard working and proud people, I must say

6 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by BastardWike: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2020
nazicartel:
The state is blessed, but the bad leaders there are something else. And I Aba is Ngwa not Ukwa, ukwa is very different from Ngwa, don't join the two groups together again. Ukwa has more oil than pH but Ukwa has nothing, no road, no water, no health care facilities, no good school, nothing to show as an oil producing area. The Nddc building there is just like a private house, the fmr Senate President is from there ( though he's useless ). The politicians from there are all useless and greedy, they have been in gov't from 1900s till now, nothing to show except to come there with big SUVs and excorts. Tell your governor to do something for them... Nddc is there only saviour, no federal or state projects there. And the governor always visits his friends there, including some ministers and other state governors, they have friends from there but they ain't telling there friends to do something about their area. THEY HAVE NONSENSE INFLUENCIAL MEN

I think a Chinese group is building a free trade zone in your area with industries which will help to boost the economy of the zone. However, I still believe that more should be done there considering the hydrocarbon reserves in the area. A refinery has been built in the oil producing area of Imo State, a huge gas plant is also being built as well as a petrochemical plant. These are the kind of projects that should be cited in Ukwa and I wonder why Igbo businessmen are not investing there. The area is even more strategically located with two big cities on both sides.

The people should also continue to unite with their brothers that were unjustly carved into Rivers State, cultural ties should supercede fake state boundaries.

5 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by BastardWike: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ngorbungor:
Aba is not that bad like people on Nairaland think, if you are into business like footwear, clothes, bags, or material for sowing, belt, etc. ABA is the best place to get them, here in Abuja most people into that line of business go to ABA, even from the core North and another good thing is that you can get a direct transport to ABA from any location in Nigeria, So waybills is very smooth I can attest to that. Very hard working and proud people, I must say

Aba has gained very bad media image, it's not just nairaland. Go to Facebook, Twitter or any social media site and see the sort of negative attention Aba often gets. While the city has stagnated over the years due to terrible leaders that have governed the State since 1999, the private sector has continued to make great strides.

Go to Ariaria and its parks, you will marvel at the volume of footwears, bags and other consumer products being packed in big bales for distribution accros Nigeria. The same thing when you go to Azikiwe/Asa axis, especially around shopping center/Kent, and you will also be impressed with volume of clothings being packed in bales for distribution across Nigeria. Items such as boxers, singlets, pants, shirts, suits, overalls, uniforms, bedspreads etc are mass produced there in clusters. Many Aba boys will buy boxers there at very low prices and travel to P.H or Bayelsa to sell. The same thing obtains in furniture and other household goods that are mass produced in Aba. If they should be putting Aba made logo on their items you will be shocked to discover that most things, especially in the categories I mentioned, will be Aba products.

11 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nuells: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is this the aba of today or aba of the old

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nuells:
Is this the aba of today or aba of the old
It has always been Aba

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ngorbungor(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
BastardWike:

Aba has gained very bad media image, it's not just nairaland. Go to Facebook, Twitter or any social media site and see the sort of negative attention Aba often gets. While the city has stagnated over the years due to terrible leaders that have governed the State since 1999, the private sector has continued to make great strides.

Go to Ariaria and its parks, you will marvel at the volume of footwears, bags and other consumer products being packed in big bales for distribution accros Nigeria. The same thing when you go to Azikiwe/Asa axis, especially around shopping center/Kent, and you will also be impressed with volume of clothings being packed in bales for distribution across Nigeria. Items such as boxers, singlets, pants, shirts, suits, overalls, uniforms, bedspreads etc are mass produced there in clusters. Many Aba boys will buy boxers there at very low prices and travel to P.H or Bayelsa to sell. The same thing obtains in furniture and other household goods that are mass produced in Aba. If they should be putting Aba made logo on their items you will be shocked to discover that most things, especially in the categories I mentioned, will be Aba products.[

Am from Imo State, I always go to ABA for my shopping any time am in Owerri. @ the bolded many people don't know about that, most wears and footwear are majorly from ABA

5 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Charleys: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
People who claims to be Jews but 80 percent of their women are barren, how can this be? one child policy is a norm in Abia state. Instead of allowing your women to prostitute why not marry them off

The north is outbreeding you all. And a time wi come when you all will be subdued.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
I've always challenged all these Oshogbo street urchins that are bent on defacing Aba online to post the Skyline part of Aba so that we will all see how underdeveloped it is. Instead they post gutters, unchecked dustbins and abandoned federal roads.
They will never show you this Aba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
I've always challenged all these Oshogbo street urchins that are bent on defacing Aba online to post the Skyline part of Aba so that we will all see how underdeveloped it is. Instead they post gutters, unchecked dustbins and abandoned federal roads.
They will never show you this Aba

Lolz bro
The shocking part of this visit to Aba
is that
Ukwa people have more oil
Than there ikwerre neighbors
But the don't go about shouting, our oil money upandan

5 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigercity:

Lolz bro
The shocking part visit Aba is that
Ukwa people have more oil
Than there ikwerre neighbors
But the don't go about shouting, our oil money upandan
Those people that you called doesn't even have anything of interest to Ndigbo. They are not in possession of that we seek (sea port)
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Those people that you called doesn't even have anything of interest to Ndigbo. They are not in possession of that we seek (sea port)

Iolz
I never knew, that there where no sea port in ikwerre land
They only sea port near port Harcourt is in onne (not even in ikwerre land)
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Osisioma town Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
More from obikabia in Obingwa L.G.A Aba

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pictures of Ndegoro Maintown Aba (east siders)

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pictures of Umule a dense populated town in osisioma Aba Abia state

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
More pics from osisioma (the biggest city in Aba by landmass)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aba/Eziukwu boundary (c.k.c view)

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by AregbeFufu: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigercity:
Umule a dense populated town in osisioma
Look at this dense agglomeration of low-mid rise concrete buildings.
In some places I know,any dense habitation you see is always mud houses with rusted.... you know the rest. grin

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Slum part of Ekeoha Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Neighboring Towns in Aba merging together

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Echefu Eziukwu town Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bata ABA

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Osusu town Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ojiofor: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
BastardWike:

Go to Ariaria and its parks, you will marvel at the volume of footwears, bags and other consumer products being packed in big bales for distribution accros Nigeria. The same thing when you go to Azikiwe/Asa axis, especially around shopping center/Kent, and you will also be impressed with volume of clothings being packed in bales for distribution across Nigeria. Items such as boxers, singlets, pants, shirts, suits, overalls, uniforms, bedspreads etc are mass produced there in clusters. Many Aba boys will buy boxers there at very low prices and travel to P.H or Bayelsa to sell. The same thing obtains in furniture and other household goods that are mass produced in Aba. If they should be putting Aba made logo on their items you will be shocked to discover that most things, especially in the categories I mentioned, will be Aba products.

Maybe the bad media image will force our leaders to work.Honestlty speaking Aba and Abia state is in a bad shape.

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ojiofor:

Maybe the bad media image will force our leaders to work.Honestlty speaking Aba and Abia state is in a bad shape.

Sure

But not as bad as we where met to believe
Even Lagos has more bad roads 20x than Abia
(Am even shock to discover this)

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
BastardWike:

I think a Chinese group is building a free trade zone in your area with industries which will help to boost the economy of the zone. However, I still believe that more should be done there considering the hydrocarbon reserves in the area. A refinery has been built in the oil producing area of Imo State, a huge gas plant is also being built as well as a petrochemical plant. These are the kind of projects that should be cited in Ukwa and I wonder why Igbo businessmen are not investing there. The area is even more strategically located with two big cities on both sides.

The people should also continue to unite with their brothers that were unjustly carved into Rivers State, cultural ties should supercede fake state boundaries.

that won't do anything for anybody that's not chinese
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigercity:

Iolz
I never knew, that there where no sea port in ikwerre land
They only sea port near port Harcourt is in onne (not even in ikwerre land)
You now see why I said that they are useless. Even the oil in Rivers state is in Asa land i.e the clan those in Ukwa belong to and Egbema. Ikwerre has no tangible oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ever busy Abayi town Aba

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Moving from Abayi town to Eziama town Aba Abia state

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ndegoro outskirts Aba Abia

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ojiofor: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigercity:

Sure

But not as bad as we where met to believe
Even Lagos has more bad roads 20x than Abia
(Am even shock to discover this)

I don't like making unnecessary comparison our governor need to sit up that is all.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
A small suburbs near the Aba River (btw ogbor Hill nd ndegoro)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.