Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina (34890 Views)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by john4affiliate: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by btts33: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
grim33:
That’s a horrible way to go out.

RIP.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by ehinorlive: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nairaland and ugly news these days sha
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Charlieluvboy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
so sad
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bfarm:
This is very sad. Could this be village people or flexing ...
We have to be very care full . end of year ooooo

It's not village people. According to see me northerners on Twitter, they say fashola is responsible for d death& d deaths of several northerners killed by bandits and Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by kiddkash(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
surviving 2020
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by sirwhyteB(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is too sad
Just look at
Fine boy young blood
Good quality of education
May a Allah bless your soul and console your family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Gbadebo19(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
etibaba:
Really sad.
I have come to understand that the northerners seem to accept the death of a love one and move on faster, as in the kind of have this heart of accepting the loss faster. Once again RIP to the dead.
That Is Because Human Lives Do Not Matter To Them. If Na Cow, Dem Go Mourn Am For Weeks Oo
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
education and money cant save you....you need jesus for protection.

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Over speeding caused by over excitement. Irony of life. I wonder how the parents will feel

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Condolences to their Families

Life is so Unpredictable!
Have a Look at young Handsome boys with very Bright Future ahead of them..
All of a Sudden! they are Gone!

Brothers and Sisters, Whatever it is you are doing in life
No Matter the Accomplishments and Degrees and all that,
No Matter the Connect you Have,

Ensure you Have what is Most Needful!
Ensure you Have JESUS!
No Matter what we Have ! If we Depart this Earth without JESUS! It is a Waste..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by adekola4258: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damn!! Fine lads. Overspeeding? Nawa o
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by juman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
In the north the cars run very fast.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by etibaba(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gbadebo19:
That Is Because Human Lives Do Not Matter To Them. If Na Cow, Dem Go Mourn Am For Weeks Oo
I have heard of numerous occasion in Which a love one dies and then suddenly they are saying a prayer and preparing laying the dead. You no go even know say person die at all.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Pio44: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na so so bad news full dis country oooo, too bad rip
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by EXOUSIAng: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:
Nigeria is a Death trap
And Buhari is an element of mass destruction
RIP young mallam

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
People die in US and UK in road accidents. Buhari wasn't the one driving the car.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Kokaine(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
ibnlawal:
This is really sad and horrifying, I pray Allah grants their families the fortitude and sobriety to bear this great loss.

By Allah, they died as martyr.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “He who truthfully asks Allah for martyrdom, Allah will raise him to the high status of the martyrs, even if he dies on his bed.” (Sahih Muslim)
From among the martyrs are the one who dies of plague, the one who dies of a stomach disease, the one who dies of a fire, and the one who drowns. Scholars have classified cancer as one of the diseases in which its victim dies a martyr. The one who is crushed under a collapsing building and dies is a martyr. The patience and suffering that one endures through the diseases mentioned above or the calamities as fire or drowning or being crushed under the rubble makes these believing Muslims deserving of the honor of martyrdom.
Prophet (peace be upon him) also said, “He who is killed in the way of Allah is a martyr; he who dies of plague is a martyr; a woman who dies due to pregnancy and a woman who dies during delivery, her baby will drag her into Paradise with the umbilical cord.” (Musnad Ahmad)

Jazakumullahi khairan
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DFERENCE: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:
Well, maybe their fathers stole Nigerians money....
i don't understand some Nigerians, you think it is everybody who is rich in Nigeria that stole the money? Others did ritual money, some are yahoo and others hardworking Nigerians, just sympathize with the family and continue Minding your business
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
xProfx:

Are you this wicked or just extremely ignorant? If this is the first thing you say to a group of promising young men who died, then I am sorry for you. angry

sorry for yourself and your politician dad....

I don't pity u lots
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Mokason288(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

People die in US and UK in road accidents.
Buhari wasn't the one driving the car.

I know you’re a Yoruba Muslim... why are all of you so foooooolish ?
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
DFERENCE:
i don't understand some Nigerians, you think it is everybody who is rich in Nigeria that stole the money? Others did ritual money, some are yahoo and others hardworking Nigerians, just sympathize with the family and continue Minding your business

you are right....

this kind of thing usually happens to children of parents with I'll gotten wealth....
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Hezmatosky: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:
Nigeria is a Death trap

And Buhari is an element of mass destruction

RIP young mallam

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You make sense when you're not talking

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by EXOUSIAng: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:

I know you’re a Yoruba Muslim... why are all of you so foooooolish ?
what has this got to do with being a yoruba or a muslim. oooooohhh my bad, I just realized I was talking to your type. Sorry no vex. I no dey follow id**ts argue no vex, make we leave am like that.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Mokason288(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hezmatosky:

You make sense when you're not talking

I know you’re a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Mokason288(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

what has this got to do with being a yoruba or a muslim.
oooooohhh my bad, I just realized I was talking to your type.
Sorry no vex. I no dey follow id**ts argue no vex, make we leave am like that.

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?
Yes or No
If yes that explains your stupidity
If No ... I guess you were raised among Yoruba Muslims that’s why you’re fooooolish
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by LINTUNE(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai coronavirus did not catch him in China ,he came back only to die in a car accident ,such is life ,I remember the story of one man I heard ,who was the only survivor of shipwreck at benue river ,he was the only son ,after the thanksgiving and celebration after four years he died of motor accident....like my righteousness guy will say we are in the last days ,Jesus is the only one that can save us from our sins and destruction...live right ,live for God and humanity
the movie final destination, comes to mind
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Grandmeister(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Over speeding caused by over excitement. Irony of life. I wonder how the parents will feel
Youths always think they are untouchable and laugh in the face of the danger..my bet is that the cause of this accident was as a result of over speeding...these new cars can go 0 to 100 in seconds thus the slightest error on the steering can be fatal, it happens so fast you can’t even react to it. Speed kills!
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by 123winglass: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
may God not let us die before our time
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Grandmeister(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
2cribz:
Wreckless drunk driving,na the battery catch fire due to impact .been thr b4 but survived mine with lil or no scratch. I did 160kph drunk driving. Top speed. U wan tear odometer. Na die remain
That is why I don’t go more than 110-120, even 120 is for a short time...I’ve been driving for 15 years and I know first hand what speed can cause..the lure of over speeding on a smooth paved road can be so exciting but I constantly caution myself not to exceed 100 if I can. Atleast at that speed I can still react to an extent. Anything beyond 100 you’re at the mercy of the vehicle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.