Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina (34889 Views)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Youths always think they are untouchable and laugh in the face of the danger..my bet is that the cause of this accident was as a result of over speeding...these new cars can go 0 to 100 in seconds thus the slightest error on the steering can be fatal, it happens so fast you can’t even react to it. Speed kills!

You are right, the youths take so many things for granted all in the name over confidence. Cars of today have very soft acceleration system and when driving a lot of youths are not very careful
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by yeman1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
awww very bad... what could caused it that they can't break the glass and jump out,, I guess they were using A/C which didn't allow them to notice
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
May Allah grant them Aljana fridaus.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

sorry for yourself and your politician dad....

I don't pity u lots

This is the mistake u keep making. Everything I have today I worked hard for it, I don't even come from a rich family, but thanks for the insults. What makes u think they're politicians' kids? Cos they're fresh and educated? Do you pray for ur own children to look tattered and be uneducated? Take it or leave it, there are still legit rich Nigerians who can afford to take care of their families without stealing.

Hope one day you'll understand how to compose yourself in a public sphere and show common sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
xProfx:

This is the mistake u keep making. Everything I have today I worked hard for it, I don't even come from a rich family, but thanks for the insults. What makes u think they're politicians' kids? Cos they're fresh and educated? Do you pray for ur own children to look tattered and be uneducated? Take it or leave it, there are still legit rich Nigerians who can afford to take care of their families without stealing.

Hope one day you'll understand how to compose yourself in a public sphere and show common sympathy.

one day, you will learn that sympathy is not common....

And you are entitled to private opinion even on public sphere, and no one really needs ur advise except when they ask....
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:
Well, maybe their fathers stole Nigerians money....
You are a PSYCHOPATH ..
Their father that stole money and death killed the child,is that death afraid of their father?
All these religious nut jobs.. angry
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

And you are entitled to private opinion even on public sphere, and no one really needs ur advise except when they ask....

Ok then. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

The Lack of empathy on the travails of a fellow human is the hallmark of a PSYCHOPATH..
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Harrykn: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
After all the money spent on education, feeding, accommodation and others in China just come in Nigerians bad Road. my heart hurts, it's painful to see This. Rest in peace brothers.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
education and money cant save you....you need jesus for protection.
And born agains don't die from horrible accidents abi? angry
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Harrykn: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
After all the money spent on education, feeding, accommodation and others in China just come in Nigeria's bad Road. my heart hurts, it's painful to see This. Rest in peace brothers.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Ance4Liverpool: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
This year self.
Abeg 2021 please come sharp before people go finish ooooo because I believe you will be more better to us.
RIP Dr and your friend
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by manunitedbabes: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine that fine boy die just like that? 2020 i wonder why u r still remaining ohhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
xProfx:

Are you this wicked or just extremely ignorant? If this is the first thing you say to a group of promising young men who died, then I am sorry for you. angry
Naiaraland is becoming toxic by the day....

I wonder when every well to do person in the north became Affiliated to a Politician!

It's pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin
Why are you Happy oh, because the victims are from katsina?!!!!
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
ibnlawal:
This is really sad and horrifying, I pray Allah grants their families the fortitude and sobriety to bear this great loss.

By Allah, they died as martyr.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “He who truthfully asks Allah for martyrdom, Allah will raise him to the high status of the martyrs, even if he dies on his bed.” (Sahih Muslim)
From among the martyrs are the one who dies of plague, the one who dies of a stomach disease, the one who dies of a fire, and the one who drowns. Scholars have classified cancer as one of the diseases in which its victim dies a martyr. The one who is crushed under a collapsing building and dies is a martyr. The patience and suffering that one endures through the diseases mentioned above or the calamities as fire or drowning or being crushed under the rubble makes these believing Muslims deserving of the honor of martyrdom.
Prophet (peace be upon him) also said, “He who is killed in the way of Allah is a martyr; he who dies of plague is a martyr; a woman who dies due to pregnancy and a woman who dies during delivery, her baby will drag her into Paradise with the umbilical cord.” (Musnad Ahmad)
May their souls find peace in heaven..
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by bizzibodi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Haw!It must be overspeeding handling Honda like an
F-16 is a fast lane to d grave I know Buhari's Katsina road is good.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Cutehector(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abeg if na car wey go cause me to die, e better make I dey manage my legedez Benz.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by God1stson(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:
Say RIP my friend maybe the day u die some1 will say ur father sleeps with other people's wife. That's why the crash occurred.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hope he is not a son of a cursed politician?
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Drone95(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Naiaraland is becoming toxic by the day....

I wonder when every well to do person in the north became Affiliated to a Politician!

It's pathetic!!

My brother, I am not even from the North, but even I know it's a very wrong stigma. I have lived all my life in Lagos, despite this, I won't be quick to attribute anyone's success in life to a politician, not to talk of young men who just died. What's wrong is wrong...
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by addexx: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

We already know you're chronically senseless, you don't have to prove it. undecided
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And born agains don't die from horrible accidents abi? angry
they will fall on sword and not be wounded. ..
joel 2:9
King James Version
Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
xProfx:

My brother, I am not even from the North, but even I know it's a very wrong stigma. I have lived all my life in Lagos, despite this, I won't be quick to attribute anyone's success in life to a politician, not to talk of young men who just died. What's wrong is wrong...
The Society needs more people like you who don't just blindly criticize people!! May our days be long!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hammyaladin:
The Society needs more people like you who don't just blindly criticize people!! May our days be long!

Amen. It is well sir!

1 Like

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
So sad, such a promising young man..No speed limit..Buhari is a scam.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by cbright4real(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
So sad, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
RIP
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Oteikwu1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mhenn dis is bad Rip
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

they will fall on sword and not be wounded. ..
joel 2:9
King James Version
Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
Tales by moonlight..
The Pastors and Born Agains that gets murdered by Boko Haram and die by plane crash,guess they are not true men of your God?
The ones that the roof your God's house collapse on,maybe those ones are sinnersshocked
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigeria is eating young lives raw cry cry cry cry

RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.