Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina (34884 Views)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are a PSYCHOPATH ..
Their father that stole money and death killed the child,is that death afraid of their father?
All these religious nut jobs.. angry

I am not religious

You are d nut job
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
The Lack of empathy on the travails of a fellow human is the hallmark of a PSYCHOPATH..

And you are a psychopath....
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
God1stson:

Say RIP my friend maybe the day u die some1 will say ur father sleeps with other people's wife. That's why the crash occurred.

Forget....
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
addexx:

We already know you're chronically senseless, you don't have to prove it. undecided

who are the we

you and who, Ode....
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Breezy90(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:
Well, maybe their fathers stole Nigerians money....
Even if you don’t steal a kobo you’re still going to die...
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Breezy90:
Even if you don’t steal a kobo you’re still going to die...

You are right....

U know d kind of badluck that Nigerians wish politicians anyday, sometimes it works like this
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

And you are a psychopath....
Lol.. grin
You are the one making all sorts of inappropriate comments on the accidental deaths of two young men..
Shebi na their father's fault that they are dead? shocked
If the cap fits,don't be ashamed to own it.. shocked
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

I am not religious

You are d nut job
It's only a nut job that blames the accidental deaths of two young men,on their father that he does not know from Adam..
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Tales by moonlight..
The Pastors and Born Agains that gets murdered by Boko Haram and die by plane crash,guess they are not true men of your God?
The ones that the roof your God's house collapse on,maybe those ones are sinnersshocked
Not all that call my name are mine. ..
know where you stand and stand for nobody. ..
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by cletz991(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Do you eat at all? You look bony undecided
Chii59:
Damn!! sad cry
Fine lads. Overspeeding? Nawa o
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by edoairways: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
I send my condolence to the bereaved families. I noticed most accidents involve the male folk, what could be responsible?
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by YaksonFCA(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
so sad. RIP
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by DarkJeddi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Not all that call my name are mine. ..
know where you stand and stand for nobody. ..
Indeed,all the Saints that were tortured and murdered are not of his name..
All the Christians that have been killed and butchered since the dawn of Christianity,somehow according to you are all fake Christians..
The Pastors and Missionaries that met untimely death,according to you are fake Christians..
The only people deserving of premature death according to you are non-Christians..
No Christian ever died prematurely,they all lived to a ripe old age..
God forbid they died prematurely,then surely they are not good Christians..
Do you see how myopic you sound? shocked
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Coolgent(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:
Well, maybe their fathers stole Nigerians money....
Stupidity at its peak.
You may die the same way, so watch your tongue.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Coolgent:
Stupidity at its peak. You may die the same way, so watch your tongue.
Ok sorry....
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by whysquare4real(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:
Nigeria is a Death trap

And Buhari is an element of mass destruction

RIP young mallam

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Honestly its not a matter of bad road. The road where the accident occurred is smooth and straight. Its definitely as a result if over speeding and careless overtaking. I passed the accident scene today and I saw 3 cars involved in the accident.one of the vehicles is a J5, which are known to burst into flame during an accident. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. May God keep us all safe.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Coolgent(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
illicit:

Ok sorry....
It's okay.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Indeed,all the Saints that were tortured and murdered are not of his name..
All the Christians that have been killed and butchered since the dawn of Christianity,somehow according to you are all fake Christians..
The Pastors and Missionaries that met untimely death,according to you are fake Christians..
The only people deserving of premature death according to you are non-Christians..
No Christian ever died prematurely,they all lived to a ripe old age..
God forbid they died prematurely,then surely they are not good Christians..
Do you see how myopic you sound? shocked
i never said that...
idahosa didn't die natural he proclaimed his death with his mout...
Some just believe they are Christians because they go to church. .
is it going to church that make you a Christian? ??
even thiefs give offerings at times
if they get killed you will say a Christian died...
The bible said God cant tempted you more than you can bare...
The bible also said never to tempt God
You cant take a knife and stab yourself and not die
because God didn't tell us to break the physical laws
He approved all things
weeds for example as healing some disease
but some people smoke weed excessively and not run mad.
james 1:13
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

when pharaohs wanted to kill moses he ran and left Egypt
Elijah also left isreal when Ahab wanted to kill him
When Herod wanted to kill Jesus. .the parents ran..
with him even thou it was the son of God...
Humility

Imagine coming out during covid claiming you a Christian. ..when govt says no...
Lack of discretion of many killed them..

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man embrace fire and his clothes not be burned?

God gave us powers because of impossible situations....
If you dont have the powers in that situation you die
If Daniel wasnt with God..the lions will kill him
if shadrach and co weren't with God..fire will born them...
God is out to heal the sick not healthy people. .
God performed miracles at Egypt because he knew it was an emergency with no other options

but now God talks about an end time where he will perform wonders out of everything. ..
Covid 19...didnt just come it was prophetic
God is here full time now...
The real Christians wont be and shouldn't be affected. .if you are affected then reconnect with God..
Thats necessity
if God is covering the earth with darkness then
he is making a way out for his children

Isaiah 60:2
For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon

2Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
talking economic meltdown. Naira at lowest ever

This things are because God is bent on making all people Bow to him return. ..

Now my people perished for lack of knowledge. .
Did you read that in your bible? ??
some people just killed themselves by living foolish life that kills them then they blame God...

Imagine a Christian living in the north Nigeria wit all the insecurity. .they is sure for such bro...
You cant blame God for that.

God made us laws to keep us against harm...
some people still go against such and die and claim they are Christians. ..

God allowed the children of isreal to die without entering Canaan including Moses..why
They didn't believe they can Go through. ..

"Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith." Habakkuk 2:4, KJV. "

Yea...so get it that calling yourself a Christian isn't enough to keep you alive...

faith there isn't just believe. ..but spirituality. ..

if jesus didnt fast for 40 days...he won't raise any dead person even thou he was the son of God..
he followed the spiritual laws to achieve healing. .
When last did you fast??
Some Christians will be struggling for years and all they need is three days fast to be rich..for the blessing to be unleashed. ..and you blame God for that??

jesus warn peter to pray but he was busy sleeping while jesus was praying...
Behold he ended up denying jesus. ..

many so called Christians will still die saara like a chicken. ..
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Karlovich:
embarassed embarassed, RIP to both of them. El Dullardo the agent of darkness striking down potential successful people from his state as usual, he can't even provide good roads for his people.
That road isn't bad. In the core North u hardly see bad state roads.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
cletz991:
Do you eat at all? You look bony undecided
Why don't I send you my bank account details so that you can send me money for food, uncle?
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Extremely saddening.
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by cletz991(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Abeg send am madam.mke I do Christmas for you
Chii59:

Why don't I send you my bank account details so that you can send me money for food, uncle?
Re: Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
cletz991:
Abeg send am madam.mke I do Christmas for you
Two zero eight six two five three two five five
UBA
E seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos / Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.