Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (18566 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Donpenny(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
He looks young to his real age. Good gene
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by MiQui: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Johfem(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday to this great man of God

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Ezinne4Glory: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday to my Pastor, teacher, father and life Coach. I love you dearly!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by mayornaise(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
cool
GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE SIR
AM DEC AS WELL

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by munezo(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD. We pray for more exploits and impact through you

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by apostlepaul007(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2020
birthday felicitation sir

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Jaqenhghar: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Today is their God's birthday. grin
Another round of bringing goodies to the storehouse as the book of Malachi instructed them grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Ajax99(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy Birthday with God's Blessings Dad

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Jaqenhghar: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
SIRRITE:
Pastor chris preachings are the words that tame me not to live a rough, wayward and robber life, just thank God for him, if not him i don't know what my life would have be. Am actually a rough, tough, hard guy, but his words soften my heart, it made me know what life is all about embarassed embarassed embarassed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Even a broken clock is right twice a day
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by ottega(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday to a lover of God and a seasoned gospel minister, your diligence in the study of God's word has led many to the true revelation of God Himself, eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard, it has not even entered the hearts of men, what the Lord has in stock for those who love God, live long and prosper in the land of the living iJn.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Jaqenhghar: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
BadRadio:
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Mark my word. One of his members or junior pastors will use their last card to buy him a 2020 SUV car.

Some classy babe will go to his house and wash his plates and also offer to sacrifice their pussy to make him happy.grin
If they use their last card its okay. Some will borrow to show the church that they too can buy something for pastor. I get so.epeople like that. Na their work. Always borrowing to keep up appearances in the church
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by georgeakins: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I used to watch this man preach around 2003 and up to this moment he look the same to me, young and fresh with his Jerry curl hair..

What do you expect of someone who doesn't work? Just idling in air conditioning all day and he will come out on Sundays to clean people's pockets.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by uncletbuddy(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I wonder why this man is so revered, a "pastor" that divorced his wife on controversial terms. The word pastor cant be over-emphasised. I mean what is he teaching his flock. Well he is human after all, and I do think marriage is a scam, well Chris substantiated the fact.

Same man that was talking crap about the corona and 5G. Said some crazy shit about Bill & Melinda, folks trying to ease poverty in the world via charities. What has Chris given back to the society??

Configuring conspiration theories about vaccines confusing his naive flocks.

As far as I am concerned he is no different than Odumeje Bahosa.

They both chasing clouts, I still dont understand why some pastors pay the minutest details to their appearance. It does not add up.

celebrity pastors cum con artistes cum clowns.

I said what I said my niggarr!!

If he was a politician you would hallo him like a god even if he robs you in the open with strange policies. Well we are humans and would always talk from the height of our reasoning.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Osashalom: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2020
dvkot:
Birthday: Chris Oyakhilome Turns 57 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome

Happy Birthday Pastor sir, you have been blessing to my life and the world at large. I love you sir
Happy birthday to you, father of our faith. God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by derbykol(f): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday to Pastor Chris!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by gbolagunte81693: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Today is their God's birthday. Another round of bringing goodies to the storehouse as the book of Malachi instructed them
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Juicethekid: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Ablah: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by one4GOD(f): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2020
dvkot:

Happy Birthday Pastor sir, you have been blessing to my life and the world at large. I love you sir
Happy Birthday, obedient servant of the Most High God. you are indeed a blessing to many generations, both old, new and future. I love you with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by HRMK: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2020
congrats pastor!wetin we go take wash am?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by golddare: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2020
dvkot:

One thing I thank God for Pastor Chris for is that God used him to change the narrative of the gospel when they started. All the upside down teachings was corrected and just like MLK " the just shall live by faith".

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2020
yvelchstores:
sometimes the best still can't keep their marriage because you are not married to yourself but to someone and if that someone says that they won't be reasonable and a good thing, there is nothing you Can do about it. What's more important to God is fulfilling your purpose just like he is doing.
The reason I am very sad about his inability to keep his marriage was solely because him and his wife used to counsel people on how marriages work.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by greatreality: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2020
dvkot:

Happy birthday the star man, the church of Christ is matching on and by the grace of God it shall prevail, I wish you a very wonderful birthday sir for saying yes to God, and changing lives by bringing many into the light of God.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by robosky02(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Hbd. Sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2020
georgeakins:

What do you expect of someone who doesn't work? Just idling in air conditioning all day and he will come out on Sundays to clean people's pockets.
cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today by sirelliot: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Back to sender

I go zoom zoom zoom whenever I see bad vibes

But on a serious note

Are you not aware your pastor is a faggoöt?
My guy,don't use your mouth to cause problems for your life oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding / -_- / Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.