Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. (1036 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. by ItootalkMedia: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2020
A social media user known by name Jonathan Favour, took to social media reveals he sold his kidney to buy Davido album.

The social media user who is believe to be Davido’s fan, made this known as the Davido took to social media page, shared a snippet of his upcoming project.....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/jowo-i-sold-my-kidney-just-to-buy-your-album-social-media-tells-davido/

Re: ‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. by bewla(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Drop as it's hot
Re: ‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Ohhh kpeeele,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: ‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. by Freestainworld(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
He will sell his penis, the next time
Re: ‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. by Idiotmod: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Album whey dey justnaija or what? undecided
Re: ‘I Sold My Kidney Just To Buy Your Album’- Social Media Tells Davido. by dawnomike(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
The guy is Lianus Mba the brother of Lai Mohammed grin

(1) (Reply)

“never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P / Watch How Rachel Oniga Celebrated Her Last Birthday Before Death / Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.