Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT (82324 Views)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Neddstark: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
These liabilities have come again to block the roads. Please government dont use guns. Use other means. Anyone injured is on his own stupid head.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Iku yio fi ile re se ibugbe. Aarun ito sugar ni yio pa o oloriburuku
whisky whisky...aja mi maa gboo mo gbo pe arun opolo nda baba ee lamu
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Neddstark: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
henry978:
I hope the government knows they have a right to exercise

They have no right to block the roads that their fathers didn't build. The road is for all Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by aerologistics: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
humilitypays:
Buhuari and his fellow voodoo criminals in power ought to know that this is a trap set by international hands that want to finally come in and deal with him.

Let him try nonsense and see.

Joe Biden is not Trump that hate black Africa and don't care about what's happening there.

Buhari should please fall for this trap wink
mY GUY,,,,,YOU ARE A WISE MAN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

whisky whisky...aja mi maa gboo
olril17 to his useless father

mo gbo pe arun opolo nda baba ee lamu

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by aerologistics: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
humilitypays:
go and find out what caused world war I and II.

Also find out what caused Biafra-Nigeria civil war!

Do well too to research what caused the Arab Spring.

Buhari should please eat the bait, we are ready. And it doesn't matter your belief, the war will be brought to your doorstep when it finally happens, so if you like go and tweet Buhari and his gang of bloodsucking demons and vultures to respect themselves because this is an international trap....Gadaffi fell for it, Mubarak did, many others, Buhari should please eat the bait cool
wE ARE ready for the worst>>
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by hybridblood07(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine telling the government what to do when they know the right thing to do. A these men are selfish and don't care about her citizens. Let's just stay safe.
ULOPVQ:
The spirit of the revolution never gives up, the more it's put down, it rises higher than the last time. The New Generation has unlocked that spirit, and will stop at nothing until our goals are achieved and our voices are heard.

The government needs to sit up and act that's the only way to quell the protest, you can't keep responding with force because at a certain point the protesters will have no other option than to also respond with equal and proportional force.

#SoroSoke
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by yeman1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
WE MOVEEEE !!! ONE LOVE smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Donedeal1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Say no to violence, cause it's better to jaw-jaw than to war-like.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by daddy001: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
whatever the protest is all about, just make sure you include #bringdownthepriceoffoodstuff
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by cherish(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Deathissweet:
Correct.
Who else see those drones. I am joining tomr

IPhone 7 32gig 4 sale. Working perfectly

how much
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
hybridblood07:
Imagine telling the government what to do when they know the right thing to do. A these men are selfish and don't care about her citizens. Let's just stay safe.

The men are just self-centered and greedy that's their problem.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by forgiveness: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

gbogbo idilee ee o tun ri batisee moo.
asee waa

O ti to oooo. Ejo alagba.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by magzey: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
They should be careful this time around.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by hybridblood07(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Absolutely true! If a politician can sacrifice his own child to remain in power, then I don't expect them to listen to the cry of the people. Like I said, let's stay safe oh. I'll never join any protest because anything can happen
ULOPVQ:

The men are just self-centered and greedy that's their problem.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by henry978(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Neddstark:

They have no right to block the roads that their fathers didn't build. The road is for all Nigerians.
and they are Nigerians as well, and it’s their constitutional right to protest in their land
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Muna4real(f): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..

There is definitely something wrong with those 226 people that licked this comment above me.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
o dun o fee kee shey wa mu oyan werey
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
OmoManU:
What do they want?

They want better Nigeria ! In all honesty,are you satisfied with the current state of Nigeria ?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
“Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” - Martin Luther King Jr. Oya tell them to come shot us as you have been demanding.

grin

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by banio: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is cataclysmic Catastrophy. The truth about life is the same weather in America or Nigeria or China. When the land is filled with very poor masses and a few very rich individuals, then expect protest. Expect uprising and dissatisfaction.

The government needs to force oil firms, banks and other well to do establishments employ Nigerians as staff and with international comparative salary. This will help to reduce poverty.

Government laws should also encourage entrepreneurship. Common tailor won't have rest from Agboro. Lagos celebrity Agboro is building houses and sending his children to school in America. Why won't the youths protest.

Banks are making unprecedented profit in 2020, yet they sacked workers claiming covid-19 was the cause.
Chevron, Shell, Agip etc are all planning to downsize staff and increase casualisation, Why ?, Because our Government isn't working.

The jobs are still there, but these greedy capitalist want to casualize all Nigerians. Why won't there be desperation and poverty.

Most people protesting are jobless, even those earning #100K a month are still jobless, because they are underpaid. Government needs to UP her game.

Government needs to set a bar of profit or invariably Staffing for these Multinationals. Otherwise they will elope with all our resources via various EVIL PRACTICES.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Neddstark: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
henry978:
and they are Nigerians as well, and it’s their constitutional right to protest in their land

Are you mentally low. I didn't say dont protest. I said don't block the roads meant for citizens. Na una papa build the road?

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:

Any bandit like you felix terungwa dav defending buhari instead Nigeria will be mobbed

How does that then make you any different. grin

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
amc:

People create jobs, not government. Government is not the best creator of jobs. Nigerians have been making that mistake hence why we are where we are today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5sMYA6LTg

Listen to him but I do not agree with him.

People creating job does not stop the Government from creating job. Big misconception especially in a society like ours with all the resources from Crude sales to taxes channelled in billions of dollars to the Government.

So job creation and environment for business growths is a direct responsibility of the Government.

In the past, we had the Aluminum smelling companies, fertilizer companies, airlines, refineries all provided and created by the government.

So your debate is that Government do not create jobs. That video does not clearly state that. It is a view of someone believing government should create an enabling environment for business to grow and the jobs will come from there.

Unfortunately, this government and previous ones have neither created jobs or the environment for businesses.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

o dun o fee kee
shey wa mu oyan werey
Sebi oun ti omu dagba nu.
Oloribu may you be frustrated forever
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
hybridblood07:
Absolutely true! If a politician can sacrifice his own child to remain in power, then I don't expect them to listen to the cry of the people. Like I said, let's stay safe oh. I'll never join any protest because anything can happen

Nigerian politicians are power, that's just it.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
amc:

People create jobs, not government. Government is not the best creator of jobs. Nigerians have been making that mistake hence why we are where we are today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5sMYA6LTg

What we even need is partnership between the public and the private sector.

That is making job creation easier by grants, low cost of land, provision of power with a GOAL OF CREATING JOBS.

That partnership is still Government creating jobs. It could be direct or indirect.

Not the Government folding arms and saying job creation is not their responsibility, when it is a primary responsibility.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by banio: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:
The spirit of the revolution never gives up, the more it's put down, it rises higher than the last time. The New Generation has unlocked that spirit, and will stop at nothing until our goals are achieved and our voices are heard.

The government needs to sit up and act that's the only way to quell the protest, you can't keep responding with force because at a certain point the protesters will have no other option than to also respond with equal and proportional force.

#SoroSoke

When protesters/ civilians respond with a proportional force, IT IS CALLED REVOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by juman(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
The Palliatives were sweet in their mouths.
The endless protesters are criminals
They don't know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by CharleyBright(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na wa for Nairaland forum ooo.
Every Thread is full of tribal fights and abuses.
If you want to know the extent of tribal divide in Nigeria, come to Nairaland. This present generation of youths that know nothing about the Nigerian Civil war are just full of dirty mudslinging and tribal hatred.
I swear, if Nigeria was this divided during the civil war, Nigeria would have ceased to exist.
The Yoruba yoiths and Ibo youths both from Southern Nigeria have become cats and dogs with hatred, while the Hausa/Fulani youths from the North hates both Yoruba and Ibo youths. And both Yoruba and Ibo youths jointly hate their northern counterparts.
My question is: What has caused these high level hatred and tribal divide?
Nigeria is totally messed up with these level of hatred.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Creeza(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Endsars after y'all failed to go out on election day nd relegate apc to division 2.

Una dae wacko, lagos you are on your own... any Edo indigene that joins this second wave is a big mumu.

quote your papa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.