Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT (82308 Views)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

oda bi pee iyaa mi fe sofoo omoo abii?
obo ikejii lagidoo
Why are you pained?
Simple go to your land and protest you're ranting like a mad goat.
Is like your mum was raped in both holes
And Iya re ma se ofo omo

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Why are you pained?
And Iya re ma se ofo omo
orii baba ree ati iya ree ti gbalee..loo jisee fun a won asinwin to biee nii ilee pee mo wii bee

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nicoddemus(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nkwobi042:

Lol.
You think I have NOTHING doing?
Or you think my business is booming like it used to?But I don't care guy, anything that will bring lasting change to this country is welcome by me.

You see this useless country?Things must change.I'm not hungry and I pay my employee as at when due BUT, this country need to change.Inugo?

You're the nuisance!Anu-ewu.
If I can see you in real eh, in short I know you can't even talk at my face angry

Why protesting when the agenda is not even clear to the protesters? See them shouting endsars. The morale of the security men is low for now so while protesting when you know that it can turn violent and the police will leave innocent people at their fate. Which body is organising and giving directive to the amorphous protest to ensure an agenda is achieved with it.

You're an idiot angry

6 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ceeceeuwa: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
We move! Since nothing has changed yet they are threatening people demanding for good governance and end to brutality/oppression/terror while corruption continues unabated.Screw the government.
Hope you are typing from the protest ground?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

orii baba ree ati iya ree ti gbalee..loo jisee fun a won asinwin to biee nii ilee pee mo wii bee
Omo Igbo
Oni se orire
Iku gbona lo ma pae ati awon to bi e

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NdigboWorldwide: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..

Seconded, as long as they are not blocking the road or disrupting traffics, they can remain there. This look sponsored now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by fof1: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..

Paid E-Agents on d Prowl...
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Omo Igbo Oni se orire Iku gbona lo ma pae ati awon to bi e
ofoo loomi efoo see.. tirelaa laa yan juu gbogbo yin ni idile yin...akutunkuu gbogbo yin ni ona orun

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by masterP042(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Who's asking you to keep quiet? Rather, if you want to fight, apply tact. No one, not in history, fight a democratically elected government and win through brash approach. If you feel your life is not too valuable to be sacrificed for the nation, think about your loved ones whose lifes depend on yours. I'm not against the call for good governance, we are all victims of bad governance, but tact rather than brash approaches would bring us the desired changes slowly and steadily. Don't die thinking the nation will remember you as a lost hero. More famous heroes have died in vain since independence.
So now carrying placards to protest is now a " brash approach? is it not my fundamental human right? So seeking for a better Nigeria is now an abomination? This kind country sef. How the fuucck did I find myself here? Na this your slow ans steady approach our fathers use wey make Nigeria spoil like this.. If you're waiting for these leaders to just wake up one day and change their minds to do the right things, you're on a long thing
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nkwobi042: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nicoddemus:

If I can see you in real eh, in short I know you can't even talk at my face angry

Why protesting when the agenda is not even clear to the protesters? See them shouting endsars. The morale of the security men is low for now so while protesting when you know that it can turn violent and the police will leave innocent people at their fate. Which body is organising and giving directive to the amorphous protest to ensure an agenda is achieved with it.

You're an idiot angry

You're more idiotic than I could ever be.
You're more concerned about that worthless business you have going, and not a lasting change that will definitely come with brutal protest.

Nkita tagbuo gu there Nwanne!

So because innocent people died, their death should be in vain by avoiding constitutional protests

Again, Nsi ju gu onu there Nwanne!

For the past 9 months vibrant Nigerian students are at home,their future wasting right before their own eyes and all you care is about the Kobo you're making from your leprous business?

Sane countries have had brutal protest as a result of simple raise in bread cost,yet your country is this shiity and all you care is the two bottles of cheap beer and peppersoup you will eat after you close your chop.

Anu!
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by berrystunn(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

Which peace ?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NybenSBF101(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
If na to vote una go dy house dy tweet. Abeg go and rest.
Return us to monarchy and approve sharia law through out the nation. As a Christian only sharia law will save the world

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Hallabee1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

something is totally wrong with your entire system that need factory reset...if i catch you.. i swear, you go chop slap tire
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by officialsaw01(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ottyn01:
Yes we're all here @lekki toll gate we demand 4 a better nigeria!!! Is that too much to ask

#SayNoToBadGovernment
#SayNoToBuhari
#SayNoToHardship
Na una right to protest abi? okay, my own right to free movement nko? That is my right which i want you guys not to hinder me frm exercising, otherwise there would be a clash of interest btw us. TAKE NOTE!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nwadiuto247: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Why are you pained?
And Iya re ma se ofo omo

Why are you deceiving yourself?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Hallabee1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
na peaceful protest...you quote me ..ehn...thunder dey ready for you
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Boxer007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:

He is a tiv man who sacrifices his life for stupidity.

Hello babes
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

ofoo loomi efoo see..
tirelaa laa yan juu gbogbo yin ni idile yin...akutunkuu gbogbo yin ni ona orun
Ofo ni omi efo se ofo ni o ma se
Alaleile yi ni yio seku pa o.
Iku apa mefa ninu idile re
Arun apa mefa mi.
Another 6 will run mad.
Iku yio ko ile meji si inu Igbo
Yio kole mefa si eyin odi
Saponna will strike other dead

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Misterdhee1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
masterP042:

So now carrying placards to protest is now a " brash approach? is it not my fundamental human right? So seeking for a better Nigeria is now an abomination? This kind country sef. How the fuucck did I find myself here? Na this your slow ans steady approach our fathers use wey make Nigeria spoil like this.. If you're waiting for these leaders to just wake up one day and change their minds to do the right things, you're on a long thing
Okay sir - while you're at your carrying placards to protest, please kindly remember those impoverished hoodlums that are always ready to take advantage of your "peaceful protests." Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
People enjoy typing rubbish in this forum. I do the same so can’t complain anymore. The protesters haven’t received justice from the first round of activity. It’s no wonder they’re back on the streets once again. I just don’t want another round of curfews this time. I’m tired of staying indoors doing nothing.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ajibel:

This is a wrong mindset to have. That one must either be on the side of the masses or the govt.

So if I choose to be on the side of the masses, I shouldn't commend the govt when they do right?
If I choose to be on the side of the govt, then I don't have the right to speak against any bad policies of the govt and implore them to effect a change?

No, you don't get the point here. He was on the side of the masses on an issue similar to this not long ago, and now he's taking the side of the government because Lagos State is involved.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Ofo ni omi efo se ofo ni o ma se Alaleile yi ni yio seku pa o. Iku apa mefa ninu idile re Arun apa mefa mi. Another 6 will run mad. Iku yio ko ile meji si inu Igbo Yio kole mefa si eyin odi Saponna will strike other dead
Ofo ni omi efo se ofo ni o ma se Alaleile yi ni yio seku pa o. Iku apa mefa ninu idile re Arun apa mefa mi. Another 6 will run mad. Iku yio ko ile meji si inu Igbo Yio kole mefa si eyin odi Saponna will strike other dead
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

You called it a useless protest ? I wish I can see you to give you a thunderous slap that will return your brain to default. Ewu
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Some youths have card in that senetorial district and still didn't vote last saturday

You used the word "some" compared to the crowd that older generation has in terms of people with PVC. Most of these protesters have never gotten a PVC in there lives, why don't we wait for 2023 and see if by the time INEC releases PVCs, the result won't be different.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

Ofo ni omi efo se ofo ni o ma se
Alaleile yi ni yio seku pa o.
Iku apa mefa ninu idile re
Arun apa mefa mi.
Another 6 will run mad.
Iku yio ko ile meji si inu Igbo
Yio kole mefa si eyin odi
Saponna will strike other dead
The fool has run out of idea.
O sanku ni se.
Aye re ma dojuru
Ona re ma daru
Iya re a gbe osin ni.
Aanu ma jinna si e
Iya re a ya were
Baba re ma sinwi
Oloriburu omo Iran kiran
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
The fool has run out of idea. O sanku ni se. Aye re ma dojuru Ona re ma daru Iya re a gbe osin ni. Aanu ma jinna si e Iya re a ya were Baba re ma sinwi Oloriburu omo Iran kiran
yoo baa yaa ee laii..abipabe omo ofoo O sanku ni se. Aye re ma dojuru Ona re ma daru Iya re a gbe osin ni. Aanu ma jinna si e Iya re a ya were Baba re ma sinwi Oloriburu omo Iran kiran
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

yoo baa yaa ee laii..abipabe omo ofoo
O sanku ni se.
Aye re ma dojuru
Ona re ma daru
Iya re a gbe osin ni.
Aanu ma jinna si e
Iya re a ya were
Baba re ma sinwi
Oloriburu omo Iran kiran
Ani o se ofo ni ko ni bafun a won to bio
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by olril17(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Ani o se ofo ni ko ni bafun a won to bio
gbogbo idilee ee o tun ri batisee moo. asee waa
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by henry978(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hope the government knows they have a right to exercise
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by murmee: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
ivolt:
Protest all you want. Don't block roads, harass drivers or loot shops. That will be crossing the red line.
GBAM!
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by anigbajumo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol, they deprived people from their fundamental right in the name of protest, they should continue as if that protest will remove Buhari from Aso rock, bunch of clowns...

Just to unites for common goal and youth take over the sit of 2023 is too much for us to do..Properties were destroyed and people lost their lives in the first protest yet people still no wan get sense.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
olril17:

gbogbo idilee ee o tun ri batisee moo.
asee waa
Iku yio fi ile re se ibugbe.
Aarun ito sugar ni yio pa o oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.