Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT (82403 Views)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ULOPVQ: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
banio:

When protesters/ civilians respond with a proportional force, IT IS CALLED REVOLUTION.

And that REVOLUTION will come, it's only a matter of time. The country is only following the scripts of other countries that experienced revolutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Onlyonebuhari: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Money lost yet to recover. Any useless idiots protesting should be dealt with accordingly. The idiots are no where to be found during Saturday elections.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by desiredhome: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
SmartPolician:

Oh, keep quiet!

We must end this madness once and for all.

Meanwhile, I must encourage all the youths to stop hiding in the cover of #EndSARS

Instead, let's be bold and seek an end to bad governance

Buhari doesn't have to leave, but we need to send a strong message.

1. We don't need 2 federal houses. Scrap the Senate

2. Slash the salaries of all politicians.

3. No more constituency projects.

4. Restructure Nigeria

5. Decamp and lose your position

Not everyone of them reason like you......a whole lots of these youths are protesting out of hate for the President not just bad government..........

Hope the criminals and the PDPs amongst you will not hijack the protest and cause more harm than good?.......we are still suffering from the effect of the last protest/covid-19.......
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by henry978(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Neddstark:

Are you mentally low. I didn't say dont protest. I said don't block the roads meant for citizens. Na una papa build the road?
yes na our papa build the road, it’s my tax payers money and not the federal government or anyone’s money, it’s the tax payers and they have a right to protest on that road.. you are the mentally low one probably. L
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by yungmill(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Not everyone of them reason like you......a whole lots of these youths are protesting out of hate for the President not just bad government..........

Hope the criminals and the PDPs amongst you will not hijack the protest and cause more harm than good?.......we are still suffering from the effect of the last protest/covid-19.......

The amount of brain cells lost to nairaland anytime one reads comments is alarming! You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by TemmyT002(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmm
Someone posted this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrogantmooojy:
Confused human beings beans, anybody disrupting the peace of the public should be seriously dealt with

Shebi they don end sars, wetin una want again
i trust the security agencies to do the right thing even if people will complain. where are the youths when a 43 year old won NANS election?
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by ymstar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

As for me, I believe Buhari died a long time ago and crooks are using his name and integrity to commit atrocities with a double in power.

My belief.
Real fact

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Bkayyy: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dareal90s:

Go check all heads from all tribes, even move out of d country to see how normal human being head looks, only Igbo head is different, looks like a tennis bat, both Igbo male nd female. Who needs to be ashamed nw? grin
I think we should start the looking now.
Below are ancient ceasers. Check the shape of their head. None is a Coninho.
P.S I won't post those of Asia because we know their head is even flatter than others.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by desiredhome: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gabbriell:
The problem with NIGERIA leaders is that they rather supress a problem than solve it.

Nigeria is like a falling bridge, rather than restructuring it, the government keep pouring more sand on it so that it can stand for a few more days
Like leaders like followers....... The problem is not just bad leaders, Nigerians are generally wicked and care-less about the next person....,,

3 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..
yea!! Keep ranting from behind your cheap device.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by payloader(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
The government should tread with extreme caution here. The Hong kong protest has been going on for more than 2 years and none has been shot. If they venture to kill any protester the terror that will be unleashed on politicians will be too horrible to imagine, because the security of the nation will not be enough to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Bkayyy: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dareal90s:

Go check all heads from all tribes, even move out of d country to see how normal human being head looks, only Igbo head is different, looks like a tennis bat, both Igbo male nd female. Who needs to be ashamed nw? grin
Below are.
Scandinavian
Iberian
Arab
None of them have cone head

2 Likes

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:
Any idiot caught disrupting the peace of this great country in the name of one useless protest should be arrested and dealt with RUTHLESSLY in a manner that will shock Satan!

ANYWAY..

My advice to anyone joining this coup movement is this... First make peace with God Almighty.. Make sure you have repented and asked God for forgiveness.. Heaven and Hell are real.. REPENT NOW, for tomorrow - or maybe today? - might be too late..
e no go better for your generations.

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by desiredhome: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
yungmill:

The among of brain cells lost to nairaland anytime one reads comments is alarming! You need help.

You better go and read to pass your wasc and to develop your brain instead of putting mouth on something that is far above your understanding/brain capacity....
Among ko.......
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by merits(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
lalasticlala:
According to AIT, second wave of #EndSARS protest commences at Lekki Toll Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ufNCYOKoU

https://mobile.twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1335882887112044546
Stupid people endsars ko ex looters ni,later they will loots people shops in the name of endsars.the previous one what is the the outcome? they add sorrow to hand earn nigerian business men and women.idiot youths.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by yungmill(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
desiredhome:

You better go and read to pass your wasc and to develop your brain instead of putting mouth on something that is far above your understanding/brain capacity....
Among ko.......
You should know its "amount" and it was a typo! And its you who needs help not me bro, you lack everything you wrote about here, clearly understanding is far from you.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by goodheart02(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNoGold:

ANYWAY..

Whether u like it or not, light must conquer darkness. The blood sucking and enslavement of your paymasters will never prevail with this generation. Keep suffering from the virus of chronic zombiesm tormenting u
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Neddstark: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
henry978:
yes na our papa build the road, it’s my tax payers money and not the federal government or anyone’s money, it’s the tax payers and they have a right to protest on that road.. you are the mentally low one probably. L

I pray I never meet someone like you. Your reasoning is faeces
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Bkayyy: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dareal90s:

And as for Ndigbo (Those that were created by God during art exhibition Sunday in heaven)
See them below.
You now know who is supposed to be ashamed of himself. Shapeless head yoruba people. I know you shapeless headed things are just envious of the great Ndigbo well designed head that you people forgot that head us supposed to be flat not shapeless.
Its like calling a yellow girl pawpaw in disdain or chocolate babe brownie because you know that their complexion is better and more appreciated than yours.

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Obamaofusa: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will blame Ndigbo for this protest in a week time.
Ndi ara.
As you see them like this you will think they have plan. Yes they do and their biggest card in their arsenal is to blame Ndigbo once the protest goes south.
We've seen this script many times. The same story line with different actors.
First Coup renamed Igbo coup.
1st endsars protest renamed "Igbo wants to destroy Lagos protest" a.k.a Yoruba ronu.
Now this.
Infact #IgboRonu #Igboteta #IgboMuruAnya

Shut up, pls.
It was Nnamdi KANU...daily post and a few news outlet carried it....that made some not all Yoruba's,say that Igbos are to be fingered in the destruction.
Nnamdi commandeered his IPOB guys to go after specific targets.

This is not the first time Yorubas,specifically have been dying for what we believe in and winning.We protest positively if only the govt open their eyes,see and solve.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Bkayyy: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Shut up, pls.
It was Nnamdi KANU...daily post and a few news outlet carried it....that made some not all Yoruba's,say that Igbos are to be fingered in the destruction.
Nnamdi commandeered his IPOB guys to go after specific targets.

This is not the first time Yorubas,specifically have been dying for what we believe in and winning.We protest positively if only the govt open their eyes,see and solve.
I am busy disciplining a shapeless headed guy from the land of shapeless head and you want set ynash. Them no tell you make you no put ynash for public when principal dey dish out cane?

1 Like

Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by OmoManU: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

They want better Nigeria ! In all honesty,are you satisfied with the current state of Nigeria ?

even as we're not all happy with the state of things in the country generally, this is fighting the right fight at the wrong time.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Toktee(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:

He is a tiv man who sacrifices his life for stupidity.
This is disastrous.
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by francisbarrack(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Deathissweet:
Correct.
Who else see those drones. I am joining tomr

IPhone 7 32gig 4 sale. Working perfectly

What's d last price
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by crown08(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Deathissweet:
Correct.
Who else see those drones. I am joining tomr

IPhone 7 32gig 4 sale. Working perfectly

ur hotline
Re: Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT by Doyin2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
12 pages discussing fake news from a fake news propagandist AIT.

Are Nigerians this foolish?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.