Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience. (234 Views)

She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex / Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience. by Ochason(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2020
I will share mine first. There was this firm I applied for a job. So when I went for the interview one of the staff I met there we chatted for some minutes so she ask me my tribe I told her she said that she is not sure if I would get the job cos the madam only takes yoruba tribe. When I went in for the interview the first question she asked me was which tribe from I told her. So after the interview she said she will get back to me but 2yrs now yet to hear from them but 3 of the people I went with for the interview were taken cos they are from yoruba.
I have had of relationships that has ended cos of tribe issue. Feel free to share your own experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience. by Fahdiga1: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2020
We know the people that do that a lot. I spit on their cone heads
Re: Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Yeah, alot of times by foreign companies in the past but things are changing I realized it was easier when you have work that speaks for itself

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Quality Designers Shoes And Sneakers / Meery Xmas In Advance Everyone / 4 Laws Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.