Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) (28193 Views)

NIGERIA FIRSTS: Meet Nigeria's Youngest Phd Holder,bagging His Phd In Maths / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by hardbody: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!

That's so inspiring..
Congratulations Sir

You mean there is nothing spiritual or biblical you have to say to this? Ok let me help you. In proverbs it is said that too much knowledge sickens the bones.

However I am also pursuing a PhD so no even think am.
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
hardbody:

You mean there is nothing spiritual or biblical you have to say to this? Ok let me help you. In proverbs it is said that too much knowledge sickens the bones.

However I am also pursuing a PhD so no even think am.

Pursuing Phd does not automate to wisdom..
Leave Phd and Pursue Wisdom..

You will go places

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by hardbody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pursuing Phd does not automate to wisdom..
Leave Phd and Pursue Wisdom..

You will go places

Am i surprised you avoided the first line?

I quoted something from the scriptures so you could tag along and you left that line to dwell on the inconsequential point I made jokingly.

I give up
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by Coinbased: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by Smartwave: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Western Life!!!!!!! Hmmmmm, nawah ooo

At 65!!!!! Two full time jobs? To become what?
To feed or what

Just thinking out.
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
De way daughters de like dere fathers ehh. Like say na Dem de marry dem
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by lightwind(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
That girl has a very wide mouth =wide p**ssy
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by paix(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Wonderful. I promise to be like that to my unborn kids
Just be yourself and be a daddy to your children.
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by EbonyQueen001(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
geelite:
...Good day to everyone. i just created a bet9ja account with OLAWALE OLABISI which is slightly different from the name i used to registered my bank account which is OLAWALE OLABISI JOSEPH... last weekend, i won 110k and i was trying to withdraw but i couldn't. they told me my bank account name does not corresponded with the one i used to register be9ja. meanwhile, only the JOSEPH is the problem. early this morning, i went to GTB to open a new account with OLAWALE OLABISI so that i can withdraw the money. getting there, they demanded for my BVN. but i explained the issue. i told them that i don't want to link the BVN with the new account so that the OLAWALE OLABISI JOSEPH wont appear. so, they told me that without BVN, i wont be able to withdraw any money inside the account which i agreed. To cap it up. i was registered so, i went and transferred the money and it went through. but now i could not withdraw the money. please, can i link the BVN with the account number? but, remember that the name on my BVN is OLAWALE OLABISI JOSEPH while the one i used to register the new account is OLAWALE OLABISI. urgent help please. thanks........

You are derailing someone's post.

Kindly create a new thread for this so you will be attended to.
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by Slurity(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
This ugliness is too obvious
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
kay7:

See why you fail! its not an age issue
take it or leave it, age has influence in some educational activities,the fact that u neva had the experience,doesnt mean it is not possible
Re: Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congrats to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) / ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.