Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos (53049 Views)

Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss / Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos / South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
tellwisdom:

De deceive yourself

Dont be jealous

Oya chop meat

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Tywo2018: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na yahoo babe.
demefaboy:
This Olosho at it again

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Coinbased: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by demefaboy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
ok both dose same things
Tywo2018:
Na yahoo babe.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
wow she looks sweeter now cheesy
i respect ladies who take time to go through a process to maintain their body
its takes a lot of discipline to be able to lose weight
I know ZINIII wont like this but then kudos to her cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

She is doing well. Almost there. Though i fancy thick women a lot.

The joy I get when grabbing full breast and spanking full bum bum cannot be quantified.

The kpa kpa sound I keep hearing when giving a thick woman doggy and the way the big backabula bounces is glorious.

The stress it takes to loose weight though can be so depressing.

Congrats dear.
she"s still thick but shapely thick

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godchosen001:
payment after design?
Contact me...then we talk
Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by JohnnyBling(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
This life nor balance
People go dey look for how to lose their fat
And we dey one corner dey look for how to gather fat
Atleast if na small fat
I nor knowthe kind body I get

I don drink all the bottles finish for this life still no big belle nor to talk of getting fat

But you forget say weed dey make person hungry
And na so I dey eat and drink like glutton but still nothing like fat for my body
Brother me don give up...although my sisters dey tell me say na because I never get rest of mind

Dammn'n Nigggr, I dey d same boat with you. Me and fat dey quarell, e get wetin i never do just to make sure say I add weight?? I just taya, but e be like say that rest of mind thing nah true, but how mind wan rest when problem never finish for this life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos by aidameoryou: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

She is doing well. Almost there. Though i fancy thick women a lot.

The joy I get when grabbing full breast and spanking full bum bum cannot be quantified.

The kpa kpa sound I keep hearing when giving a thick woman doggy and the way the big backabula bounces is glorious.

The stress it takes to loose weight though can be so depressing.

Congrats dear.

CUM-EDIAN,
YOU DON CUM YOUR BRAIN FINISH,
BUT SERIOUSLY NA YOUR TYPE NO DEY TOO GET PUSZY AS YOU DEY YARN, NA JUST TO TALK LIKE SAY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.