Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos (3952 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos / South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Shares His Weight Loss Photos / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by nairafame2: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nkechi Blessing has taken to social media and revealed that she is undergoing a tremendous slimming campaign after taking some herbal drink.

The Nollywood actress left her fans and followers on Instagram in shock after she shared a photo of herself looking all slim and smiling all over and revealed that she has started taking some slim tea to reduce her weight.

According to her, she posted the picture on her Whatsapp and may keep asking her if it’s an old picture because she was too slim. Adding that some even went ahead to ask if she is sick.

Sharing the photo, she wrote;
“Posted this picture on my WhatsApp and many kept asking if it’s an Old picture ��‍♀️ Saying I am too slim,some even asked if I am Sick� Na me go try Wetin pass my power ooo��‍♀️ But Had to stop before I disappear � this was just yesterday ke and I have only started taking this herbs one week ago ooo� Will be sharing my Secret soon�� trust me it is very very pocket friendly� Dress @queenettecouture ��”

See full photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/actress-nkechi-blessing-surprises-fans.html

Re: Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by dimexy247(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2020
She's too rough for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2020
I don't wanna slim down, I'm scared of loosing my big boo bs along the line.

Hit my signature, for awoof airtime, Don't forget to use immediately.
Re: Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shovel face cloutina
Re: Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
hoo seen,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos by francisbarrack(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
I don't wanna slim down, I'm scared of loosing my big boo bs along the line.

Hit my signature, for awoof airtime, Don't forget to use immediately.

Ao far.... u got swag

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos On Her IG Page / Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video / I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.