Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. (2493 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / Blaqbonez And British-nigerian Rapper, Ms Banks Declare Love For Each Other / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by Gladtune: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
"I can cook and clean" Men declare love for a woman as she becomes a licensed private pilot

A woman took to Twitter to announce that she's now a licensed private pilot, and alongside the congratulatory messages that poured in, there were messages from men asking to date her.

"To the newest private pilot license holder," @teklajane wrote as she shared a photo of herself in a Diamond 40.

Men commented, asking for permission to slide into her DM and asking for the cost of a "ticket" to her heart.

See comment: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/07/i-can-cook-and-clean-men-declare-love-for-a-woman-as-she-becomes-a-licensed-private-pilot/

Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by techmo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
cool

Wife Material 100 yard

Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by meobizy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na she know. At least she has a job. Na so so teachers man dey come across nowadays. I no know if village people use them swear for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:
cool

Wife Material 100 yard

You are lazy man and an unrepentant and heartless leech looking for successful women to devour.shame on you
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by techmo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You are lazy man and an unrepentant and heartless leech looking for successful women to devour.shame on you

cool

What is wrong with this one..... Beautiful wife material Pilot, you are here throwing tantrums instead of trying to be like her and letting her inspire you

4 Likes

Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by shitshappen(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Call me village boy if you want , why is the cockpit looking like the boot of a Citroen?
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by revived: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
E be things
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
shitshappen:
Call me village boy if you want , why is the cockpit looking like the boot of a Citroen?
I think it is one of those homemade aircraft like rutan, quickie, long ez, etc

1 Like

Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by sade38436: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
: Wife Material 100 yard. You are lazy man and an unrepentant and heartless leech looking for successful women to devour.shame on you
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by muller101(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Look up you will see that s/him ranting as usual. A lost soul that is beyond redemption.
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by muller101(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Look up you will see that hermaphrodite ranting as usual. A lost soul that is beyond redemption.
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by femi4: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
The original wife material....not the "sub for me" or "urgent 2k" girls
Re: "I Can Cook And Clean" Men Declare Love For A Woman Who Becomes A Private Pilot. by oyeniransteve: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
lota chukwu ni

this one no even get shame... instead make im plan well for him lyf so d girl will b d one chasing not d oda way

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama Chioma Dragged On IG Over Her Wig / TVC News Anchor Mike Okwoche Quits After 11 Years / Big Brother Mzansi Week 1 Online Voting Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.