Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. (5051 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:
Yes o na big lie If Holy spirit na person. Because Jesus don talk am say na only the Father , one person pere , knows.

And as scripture don talk am say Holy Spirit SEARCHETH all things of God and knows the very MIND of God.

Still lying with ONE PERSON he can't provide scripture support for.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

And as scripture don talk am say Holy Spirit SEARCHETH all things of God and knows the very MIND of God.

Still lying with ONE PERSON he can't provide scripture support for.

God the Father , a person or persons ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

God the Father , a person or persons ?

Show me where it says ONLY ONE PERSON.

Holy Spirit SEARCHETH all things of God and know the very MIND of God, true or false?
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

That translation is fraudulent, do u saw the bold ? Not in the text .

Jesus didn't say no man, he said NO one . If left that way, the translator won't need that fraud
only if you have shame,
Have you checked your new world translation?

36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows,+ neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

I guess this is also fraud, right?

Your translation uses neither the angels[b] to separate the angels from the nobody knows.
It was because the nobody was limited that was what necessitate neither the angels.
So the nobody means no man that was why neither the angels was included.

For example, neither sam not Jerry knew I was coming,
The above statement already tells you sam and Jerry are different, sam is not included in Jerry neither jerry in sam that is why they must be named separately.
Only if you have brain to understand smh.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
livingchrist:
only if you have shame,
Have you checked your new world translation?

36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows,+ neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

I guess this is also fraud, right?

Your translation uses neither the angels[b] to separate the angels from the nobody knows.
It was because the nobody was limited that was what necessitate neither the angels.
So the nobody means no man that 2as why neither the angels was included.

For example, neither sam not Jerry knew I was coming,
The above statement already tells you sam and Jerry are different, sam is not included in Jerry neither jerry in sam that is why they must be named separately.
Only if you have brain to understand smh.
" Nobody knew I was coming, neither Sam not Jerry "

Sam and Jerry are not part of the Nobody ?

U don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

Show me where it says ONLY ONE PERSON.

Holy Spirit SEARCHETH all things of God and know the very MIND of God, true or false?
I provided proof: The Father.

So prove me wrong by telling me if he is a person or persons ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Emusan(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

I provided proof: The Father.

So prove me wrong by telling me if he is a person or persons ?

So ONE PERSON didn't appear in that verse but just from your deluded brain.

Proof me wrong that Holy Spirit didn't SEARCHETH all things of God and didn't know the very MIND of God.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Emusan:

So ONE PERSON didn't appear in that verse but just from your deluded brain.
You know it's correct. The Father which appears in the verse is one person.
Even

According to Trinity, the Father is one person, .

Proof me wrong that Holy Spirit didn't SEARCHETH all things of God and didn't know the very MIND of God.

Is it a person ?

That makes TWo persons. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Barristter07:

" Nobody knew I was coming, neither Sam not Jerry "

Sam and Jerry are not part of the Nobody ?

U don't have sense

It doesnt matter, since Jesus was only referring to the persons the disciples knew, I I still believe the nobody refers to humans even if not, it doesnt change the fact that Jesus was referring to persons the disciples knew.
By the way, since you dont have sense to communicate without insult I wont reply you anymore.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by Barristter07: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
livingchrist:
It doesnt matter, since Jesus was only referring to the persons the disciples knew, I I still believe the nobody refers to humans even if not, it doesnt change the fact that Jesus was referring to persons the disciples knew.
By the way, since you dont have sense to communicate without insult I wont reply you anymore.

That means holy spirit is not a person. .
They read about holy spirit in the Hebrew scriptures, so don't tell me they don't know about it. Moses whom they see as God's spokesman was said to have it, Samson have it and many others with God's spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Barristter07:

That means holy spirit is not a person. .
They read about holy spirit in the Hebrew scriptures, so don't tell me they don't know about it. Moses whom they see as God's spokesman was said to have it, Samson have it and many others with God's spirit.

They had the holy spirit but his personhood was not yet revealed to them, just like christ has being from the creation of the world but he wasnt revealed until the new testament.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Evidence that Jesus is Jehovah God continues...
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
The bible tells us no body has seen God at any time but yet moses saw God
John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Exodus 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Moses saw God but not his face

Isaiah also saw God

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Who did these people see?
Yes they sae Jehovah but they saw the second person of the trinity who is Jesus.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Psalms 102:16 When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

This psalm says that Jehovah will appear in his glory after building Jerusalem.

Jehovah in this verse is not referring to the father but rather to Jesus the one that will appear.

Colossians 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Psalm. 102 is interesting because it points Jesus as Jehovah.

Psalms 102:12-13, 25-27 But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

This verse is about Jehovah right? Wait a minute, this verse is used in reference to Jesus

Hebrews 1:10-14 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
But to which of the angels said he at any times, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Yes
Re: Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. by livingchrist: 5:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Zz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christ Is The Solution To All Problems / The Possibility Of Natural Intelligence. / The Gospel Of Materialism – Nigerian Pentecostalism And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.