Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest (2531 Views)

Ikwerre People Protest Against Biafria On The Street Of London In 1968 / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Christistruth00: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

So this is why you want to loot Igbo people's shops.
You want to justify your barbaric act with YouTube video.
We will see how you will justify roasting and eating policemen after the protest.
You think you are smart. Come and collect iPhone na

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Obc1234(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Supported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Aboks(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Igbo heads Vs afonja
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by khingTony(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Any Igbo we catch protesting in Yorubaland will be punished, go and protest in Ibo land. You Nyamiri is not allow to participate in our protest and we are also working for you to stop participating in our politics as well, we have given you too much chance that you have grown the confidence to be insulting our political leaders who has no business with Igbo land, the way you insult Tinubu as if he has ever rule in Igbo land or as if he is the one receiving SE monthly allocations will not be tolerated. That Albino monkey called Nnamdi is warned, if he gives any stupid Instructions just like the one he gave that Sanwolu and Tinubu should be attacked, what happened at Ladipo is just a warning. angry

Afonja man

no Igbo will protest with you, we all know your plans, if we want protest, we'll do it in the East, like the other guy said, the plan of Afonjas is to loot computer village shops and steal lots of iphone 12 pro max, it will not work.

if you want iPhone, hustle and buy yours tongue

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people have come again with their mudslinging, always ready to lament, bicker and show their deprival nature, bunch of cowards
cowards because they don't want to be your fall guys anymore abi? Yorubas are the most useless cowards I know, them must find pesin blame for any misfortune.
Have you blamed anyone today for your lack of wisdom? Guy find someone blame even if na ur neighbor or madam dorcas way get shop near ur house.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by WaytoGo: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by jneutron4000: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
khingTony:

Afonja man

no Igbo will protest with you, we all know your plans, if we want protest, we'll do it in the East, like the other guy said, the plan of Afonjas is to loot computer village shops and steal lots of iphone 12 pro max, it will not work.

[/s]
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
pls Igbos in the south east and south south pls don't join the protest before they will call all of you IPOB MEMBERS...

Those here in Lagos pls don't join, allow the yoruba ronu geng to do the protest and be prepared to defend your shops...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Orubebe01: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Igbos wise pass them. Let them protest alone, after all, we warned them when they were busy shouting Sai Baba upandan because of ordinary indomie that Tinubu gave them.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by OfficialAPCNig: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
Yorubas think they are smart.
They think we don't know their plan. They fixed this second endsars protest during December because they met strong resistance in Computer Village and Ladipo during the first one.
Their plan is to meet defenseless shops in these market during this second phase because by then Ndigbo would have gone back to the East for Christmas but God pass them. Ndị Ụchụ
Biko my brothers, anything you can't sell before coming back home, carry them to your house and chain them up before locking them in your house or better still carry them back home.
Afonjas want celebrate Christmas with IPhone 12, Oloshi.
Your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by OfficialAPCNig: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Any Igbo we catch protesting in Yorubaland will be punished, go and protest in Ibo land. You Nyamiri is not allow to participate in our protest and we are also working for you to stop participating in our politics as well, we have given you too much chance that you have grown the confidence to be insulting our political leaders who has no business with Igbo land, the way you insult Tinubu as if he has ever rule in Igbo land or as if he is the one receiving SE monthly allocations will not be tolerated. That Albino monkey called Nnamdi kanu is warned, if he gives any stupid Instructions just like the one he gave that Sanwolu and Tinubu should be attacked, what happened at Ladipo is just a warning. angry
I hope you are not adding Lagos as part of your Yoruba land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by updatechange(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Na you go first shout yoruba ronu after looting papa Emeka shop.

Then tell papa emaka make e carry him 2by2 shop dey go aba if he no won mk we jejely and peacefully protest against bad governance in our own land... Simple tongue
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by twutin1: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Any afonja that dares come near computer village during hendsars will be designed with knife. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Rugaria: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:

Afonja man

Buy guns and wait for them! Shoot them in the eyes when they come looting..

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by jneutron4000: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:

[/s]Protest for Lagos as Igbo man, make we catch you, you go tell us if na your papa land
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Malawian(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:

Afonja man

I don't know about Alaba, but in Computer Village, it is even Yoruba boys that will behead any looting Afonja that tresspases into their zone. The amount of money those Yoruba guys who control protocols in computer village takes in daily is not what they can leave to chance.
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by engrchykae(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kaylet:
I'll assume that those shouting Yorubas upandan are out to cause division.

If indeed you're not working for any party and your head is functioning very well, you'll not be shouting Yoruba.

They're night mares to those calling the name.
Yoruba elders can call the Vice president their son and tell him to prevail in his principal to revisit the restructuring on which back they rode to power.
Yorubas have their eyes on Igbo shops.
That's how they want to celebrate Xmas.
But the biggest losers of one Nigeria are the nigerdelta followed by the SOUTHWEST.
Igbos have always been in Lagos with economic aggressiveness,now hausa boys have joined in numbers with military aggressiveness.
The hausa are not the type the Yoruba will use political power to frustrate as they do to igbos.
It's a very ugly scenario

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by waldigit: 4:02am On Dec 08, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Dear Ndi Igbo

Kindly stay out of protest Ndi Yoruba. Christmas is around the corner and the sophisticated looters are looking for opportunity to loot your shops and still blame you.

They have done it before, they will still do it again.

They are looking for way to spread hate against Ndi Igbo. Ever since Umahi decamped to APC there has been a surge in coordinated media and propagandist attacks ahainst Ndi Igbo.

Check the speech Tinubu made in Kano and use your tongue to count your teeth. One Yoruba miscreant even picked up a post from a fake IPOB Community Radio Facebook group and claimed that Igbos want to bomb Dangote Refinery.

If Yorubas are really serious about ending bad governance in Nigeria it would have reflected in their voting pattern last Saturday.

They are only interested in looting your shops and spreading dangerous hate against you.

Leave their protest for them. If we see any need to protest, we will do that in Enugu.

Yours faithfully

Terror of Yoruba Moslems
When will stop this behavior that makes it look like your God is your belly?
Which tribe did not lose in last protest?
If all you care for is your shop go ahead and worship it till kingdom come, but I know your view do not represent majority of Nigerians irrespective of tribe that are genuinely concerned.
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2020
There is sense in this post.

Yorrobers never hesitated to blame "outsiders" for the destruction of Lagos. Yorrober ronu comes to mind.

If not that there was evidence that those who attacked that their useless oba were yorrober miscreants, these people would have found a way to rope ndigbo in.

Didn't believe it when I heard that most of the shops looted where owned by igbos but we were blame for the so called destruction of Lagos. These people are evil.

Never plan anything with a yorrober person, they will not only stab your back but also pull out the knife and drink your blood.

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by orisa37: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2020
And don't be a SPOILER.
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Nwaotu10(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
We know already Nwannem.

The last protest was tagged an Igbo protest even when it's obvious the yorubas started it. They said we were destroying Lagos, but thank God for that army spokes man that clarified that the most properties destroyed belong to the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Nwaotu10(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2020
"Yoruba Ronu" comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Paretomaster1(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Is the audio broadcast fake too? What are IPOB doing in VGC, and Badagry during the protest?

Kanu confirmed they were there, what's your business with Nigeria? Ain't you Biafrans anymore?

One even called to confirmed they burnt down a police station in Badagry, and killed the DPO, Another one said they need to burn down Dangote refinery, and destroy pipelines , and Kanu confirmed that the order has been given..

See, when you push yourself to brink of destruction, we will all be here to witness your wailing...

After the 1966 coup, that's how your grand parents trooped out in their numbers jubilating the killing of Sardauna, and others, even in the street of North, thereby provoking the Northerners to deal with you decisively..
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Access03(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
Any Igbo we catch protesting in Yorubaland will be punished, go and protest in Ibo land. You Nyamiri is not allow to participate in our protest and we are also working for you to stop participating in our politics as well, we have given you too much chance that you have grown the confidence to be insulting our political leaders who has no business with Igbo land, the way you insult Tinubu as if he has ever rule in Igbo land or as if he is the one receiving SE monthly allocations will not be tolerated. That Albino monkey called Nnamdi kanu is warned, if he gives any stupid Instructions just like the one he gave that Sanwolu and Tinubu should be attacked, what happened at Ladipo is just a warning. angry
I was on bike when the rider asked about my state of orign, but I feigned it, & said Edo North. He said he's from Bayelsa, and he's trying to preach IPOB's doctrine to me. I told him, he should go back to his state or he'll be shot at, if he/they try anything funny

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Access03(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Where does Lagos belongs, Historian?
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Ajibel(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Most Yoruba Lagosians I know and I've heard from actually are not even in support of any protest under whatever disguise in Lagos again so I don't understand why some here feels Yorubas wants another protest so that hoodlums can loot people's shops again.

Nobody who was a victim of the mindless looting will ever wish for another protest in Lagos
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Dear Ndi Igbo

Kindly stay out of protest Ndi Yoruba. Christmas is around the corner and the sophisticated looters are looking for opportunity to loot your shops and still blame you.

They have done it before, they will still do it again.

They are looking for way to spread hate against Ndi Igbo. Ever since Umahi decamped to APC there has been a surge in coordinated media and propagandist attacks ahainst Ndi Igbo.

Check the speech Tinubu made in Kano and use your tongue to count your teeth. One Yoruba miscreant even picked up a post from a fake IPOB Community Radio Facebook group and claimed that Igbos want to bomb Dangote Refinery.

If Yorubas are really serious about ending bad governance in Nigeria it would have reflected in their voting pattern last Saturday.

They are only interested in looting your shops and spreading dangerous hate against you.

Leave their protest for them. If we see any need to protest, we will do that in Enugu.

Yours faithfully

Terror of Yoruba Moslems

Jobless illiterate and Ladipo spare parts seller, stop your premature ejaculation. There is no protest anywhere. Fake news. Live in Lekki and went past the toll gate several times yesterday. Nothing, Zilch and nada.

Stop projecting your malevolent wishes publicly here. I have no doubt it is Igbos or PDP behind yesterday's "new #EndSARS protest at Lekki tollgate" fake news with the hope it will precipitate another round of carnage. Go and sit down. Never again. Yorubas and Lagosians are on to you and wiser now.
Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by jneutron4000: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Access03:
I was on bike when the rider asked about my state of orign, but I feigned it, & said Edo North. He said he's from Bayelsa, and he's trying to preach IPOB's doctrine to me. I told him, he should go back to his state or he'll be shot at, if he/they try anything funny
Dont mind them, they are in every state causing problems, they mostly lie about their states of Origin just to mess up people's state, that one claiming Bayelsa is from SE region. There is even a radio broadcast online where that Albino monkey called Nnamdi kanu was saying his IPOB igbos has guns in Edo state. The civil unrest they are trying hard to start, when the fire finally catch, what happened to them in 1967-1970 will be a child's play

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Stay Out Of Yoruba People Protest by Easternmind(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
Dont mind them, they are in every state causing problems, they mostly lie about their states of Origin just to mess up people's state, that one claiming Bayelsa is from SE region. There is even a radio broadcast online where that Albino monkey called Nnamdi kanu was saying his IPOB igbos has guns in Edo state. The civil unrest they are trying hard to start, when the fire finally catch, what happened to them in 1967-1970 will be a child's play
Empty threats...
As if the Nigerian army wasn't bombed several times by biafran bombs,in the war of 67-70

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DAILY TRUST NEWSPAPER IS INSTIGATING GENOCIDE AGAINS SOUTERNERS LIVIN IN NORTH. / Tweet From A Northerner / 'Dear APC, We Have Only 4 Female Bishops In Nigeria' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.