Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef (35753 Views)

YBNLPrincess: Olamide Destroyed My Career For 5 Years / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Johnmattee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Won ti settle e!
Badoo sne ti settle e!
Inside life grin

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Undefeated0: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oga o
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Agromuda(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Attention she dey find, attention she don see
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by luminouz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
dominique:
There's some not quite right with this girl
I trust your nose on this one sis! grin

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Dailyhappenings: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
When brokeness just enter...even Erica dey cook for Kidd and Lucy dey cook for Ka3na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxm7t0S24r4
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
clout
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
They need to help this gal she looks like she loosing it.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Akinbahm(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dalil8:
Lol...attention seeker

I no dey take woman matter seriously.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Okuda(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
mad girl.. see as she be like mouka
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Zyxzzzz: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
dominique:
Even look at the girl, she looks sick

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by abbey621(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Eleribu grin grin grin
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Dreyton36: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
She don collect 1m to take more drugs undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
when are you going to go nude for the clout?

cos that's what I advised u earlier on.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by free2ryhme: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
drinoayo:
Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess has ended her beef with her former boss Olamide, Igbere TV reports.

In what started as a dis on Instagram on December 3, Temmie said she was no longer a member of the YBNL record label.

On Monday she called out the ‘Bobo’ crooner for giving her hope and snatching it from her.

Few hours after calling out her boss, the 24-year-old said she has spoken to him and all issues have been resolved.

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1335976840851296259?s=20

Temmie was signed to the YBNL nation in 2016.

Nothing has been resolved
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PortableToDynam(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
PCG001:
saʍɛ աaʏ աɨtɦ;
ʟʏta:1 hit song__time
ɖaʋօʟɛɛ:1 ɦɨt sօռɢ__ ʄɛstɨʋaʟ bar
քɨċaʐօ ʀaք:1 ɦɨt sօռɢ__ʍaċaʀօռɨ
ʏօʍɨ ɮʟaʐɛ :1 ɦɨt sօռɢ__ɨҡa
ɮɛʄօʀɛ tɦɛʏ ʟɛʄt
ɨ tɦɨռҡ օʟaʍɨɖɛ ɨs ҡɨռɖa ɮɨas undecided
aʄtɛʀ ʟʏta lʟɛʄt ɦɛ saɨɖ; ʄօʀ ʟɨҡɛ 5 ʍօռtɦs օʟaʍɨɖɛ ɖɨɖռ't aʟʟօա ɦɨʍ tօ ʀɛʟɛasɛ ɦɨs sօռɢs
ɦɛ օռʟʏ քʀօʍօtɛd ʄɨʀɛɮօʏ aռɖ ɦɛ aʟʟօաɛɖ ɦɨʍ tօ ʀɛʟɛasɛɖ aռ aʟɮʊʍ
aռɖ ɦɛ ɖɨɖ ռօt aʟʟօա օtɦɛʀs
ɨ tɦɨռҡ ʍaʏɮɛ ɮɛċaʊsɛ ʄɨʀɛɮօʏ's sօռɢs ɨs aċċɛքtɛɖ ɮʏ քɛօքʟɛ tɦat's աɦʏ ɦɛ օռʟʏ քʀօʍօtɛd tɦɛ ɢʊʏ's sօռɢs
ċaռ ʏօʊ ɨʍaɢɨռɛ; ʏɮռʟ քʀɨռċɛss's 5ʏɛaʀs ɨռ ʏɮռʟ ռօ aʟɮʊʍ cry

First thing we should ask ourselves is, are those guys you mentioned signed any contract or ybnl just gave them the platform to make name?. Look at chinko, lil Kesh and AG, who I believed signed with ybnl, even after they left the ybnl boss still promote their songs.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by cluewebhost(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Someone needed money
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PCG001: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
PortableToDynam:

First thing we should ask ourselves is, are those guys you mentioned signed any contract or ybnl just gave them the platform to make name?. Look at chinko, lil Kesh and AG, who I believed signed with ybnl, even after they left the ybnl boss still promote their songs.
ɨʄ tɦɛʏ ɖɨɖռ't sɨɢռ a ċօռtʀaċt
աɦʏ ɖɨɖ ɦɛ ċօʟʟɛċtɛɖ ʟʏta' sɦօա ċɦaʀɢɛs aռɖ ɢaʋɛ ɦɨʍ 80ҡ օʀ sօʍɛtɦɨռɢ ʟɨҡɛ tɦat❓❓
aʀɛ ʏօʊ tɛʟʟɨռɢ ʍɛ tɦat ʏɮռʟ's քʀɨռċɛss ɖɨɖռ't sɨɢռɛɖ a ċօռtʀaċt❓❓ undecided
ɨʄ tɦɛʏ ɖɨɖռ't sɨɢռɛɖ a ċօռtʀaċt աɦʏ ɖɨɖ ɦɛ ҡɛɛք tɦɛʍ❓❓
sɦɛʏ ɖaʋɨɖօ, աɨʐҡɨɖ ҡɛɛք aռʏ sɨռɢɛʀ աɨtɦօʊt sɨɢռɨռɢ aռʏ ċօռtʀaċt❓❓
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stop making stupid people famous.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by HallaDaTruth: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
She is ugly internally and externally. Especially now that she is a stud lesbian, senseless and talentless

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
dominique:
She has bipolar disorder and she is also possessed by an evil spirit, she said so herself.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by 12inchess: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
It is good to speak out!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hope she makes amend with God, being a sorcerer will not take her far, just to fly in the night and suck blood.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Paulianfa(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
awayyyyyyyy, ur carrier don finished already...
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by cunley(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
This one na yahoo girl no brain
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PortableToDynam(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
PCG001:

ɨʄ tɦɛʏ ɖɨɖռ't sɨɢռ a ċօռtʀaċt
աɦʏ ɖɨɖ ɦɛ ċօʟʟɛċtɛɖ ʟʏta' sɦօա ċɦaʀɢɛs aռɖ ɢaʋɛ ɦɨʍ 80ҡ օʀ sօʍɛtɦɨռɢ ʟɨҡɛ tɦat❓❓
aʀɛ ʏօʊ tɛʟʟɨռɢ ʍɛ tɦat ʏɮռʟ's քʀɨռċɛss ɖɨɖռ't sɨɢռɛɖ a ċօռtʀaċt❓❓ undecided
ɨʄ tɦɛʏ ɖɨɖռ't sɨɢռɛɖ a ċօռtʀaċt աɦʏ ɖɨɖ ɦɛ ҡɛɛք tɦɛʍ❓❓
sɦɛʏ ɖaʋɨɖօ, աɨʐҡɨɖ ҡɛɛք aռʏ sɨռɢɛʀ աɨtɦօʊt sɨɢռɨռɢ aռʏ ċօռtʀaċt❓❓

Bro we didn't even hear from the management as regard these guys. Yes we have some guys in record labels who ain't sign by the main label. Lil frosh for example wasn't sign directly to DMW, it was another person under DMW that signed him. Some artiste are just record label boys not that they are signed.

Don't forget the fact that music is also a business. Let's assume he signed those guys you mentioned, he can offload them if they are no longer sellable. The reason why we go into business is to make profit. There is competition among labels in the industry when the boys come in and I think there style wasn't selling then, hence what happen

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Spidermon: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dem knack this girl Gaan.
Na wetin make her dey para be that
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PCG001: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Bro we didn't even hear from the management as regard these guys. Yes we have some guys in record labels who ain't sign by the main label. Lil frosh for example wasn't sign directly to DMW, it was another person under DMW that signed him. Some artiste are just record label boys not that they are signed.

Don't forget the fact that music is also a business. Let's assume he signed those guys you mentioned, he can offload them if they are no longer sellable. The reason why we go into business is to make profit. There is competition among labels in the industry when the boys come in and I think there style wasn't selling then, hence what happen
sօ աɦʏ ʏɮռʟ's քʀɨռċɛss ռօ ɢɛt aʟɮʊʍ❓❓
sɨռċɛ 2016 ռa 3 tʀaċҡs sɦɛ ɢɛt
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
money has exchanged hands cheesy
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Is this the new way of promoting a brand or song??

Well, I will be disappointed in olamide if he actually let this bitch give him a BJ.. it would look like gay to me

I think this girl should forget about music and find a career in peemping
omo u be savage o lmao
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PortableToDynam(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
PCG001:

sօ աɦʏ ʏɮռʟ's քʀɨռċɛss ռօ ɢɛt aʟɮʊʍ❓❓

With that her style of music, if she drop you go listen. The one wey she just drop you don download everything?...

Broa my advice is these people should upload paper work if they want to drag their record label. Let's see the contract you sign
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by seangy4konji: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Most times, it is always good to speak out!

If u no get money, no hide ur face o....show ur face clearly.
I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.