Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef (35754 Views)

YBNLPrincess: Olamide Destroyed My Career For 5 Years / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Guy man.

Baddooo Oosa
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PCG001: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
PortableToDynam:

With that her style of music, if she drop you go listen. The one wey she just drop you don download everything?...

Broa my advice is these people should upload paper work if they want to drag their record label. Let's see the contract you sign
աɨtɦ asa & ɮʀʏʍօ tʏքɛ օʄ ʍʊsɨċ, tɦɛʍ ռօ ʀɛʟɛasɛɖ aʟɮʊʍ❓❓
քɛօքʟɛ ռօ stʀɛaʍ aʍ❓❓ undecided
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PortableToDynam(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
PCG001:

աɨtɦ asa & ɮʀʏʍօ tʏքɛ օʄ ʍʊsɨċ, tɦɛʍ ռօ ʀɛʟɛasɛɖ aʟɮʊʍ❓❓
քɛօքʟɛ ռօ stʀɛaʍ aʍ❓❓ undecided

I have all brymo's album.. Like I said earlier music is also business and sole aim of business is to make profit. You can't compare the numbers fireboy album is doing to what Brymo's album is doing.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PCG001: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
PortableToDynam:

I have all brymo's album.. Like I said earlier music is also business and sole aim of business is to make profit. You can't compare the numbers fireboy album is doing to what Brymo's album is doing.
tɦɛ tɦɨռɢ ɨs tɦat ɦɛ sɦօʊʟɖ ռօt ҡɛɛք aռʏ sɨռɢɛʀ աɨtɦօʊt aռʏ ċօռtʀaċt
tɦօsɛ ɢʊʏs ɦas ɮɛɛռ saʏɨռɢ tɦɛ saʍɛ stօʀʏ աɦɛռ tɦɛʏ ʟɛʄt tɦɛ ʟaɮɛʟ
ɦɛ sɦօʊʟɖ stօք ɢɨʋɨռɢ tɦɛʍ ʄaʟsɛ ɦօքɛ

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PCG001: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by oladipojesse(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fact: humans don't change except by a divine force or a new nature.

Hopefully, she doesn't disturb our timelines with ugly noise in months to come.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dem olu don call am to order. person wey no get name before
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by fdigital(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
that's their beef. some people have even see fish chop
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
...she dey tell me say she want to go to the bed... as i send her money eoo the girl dey dance, dey shake bum bum S e n d h e r money
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Bullman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
drinoayo:
Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess has ended her beef with her former boss Olamide, Igbere TV reports.

In what started as a dis on Instagram on December 3, Temmie said she was no longer a member of the YBNL record label.

On Monday she called out the ‘Bobo’ crooner for giving her hope and snatching it from her.

Few hours after calling out her boss, the 24-year-old said she has spoken to him and all issues have been resolved.

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1335976840851296259?s=20

Temmie was signed to the YBNL nation in 2016.

Nobody cares.
See her lips like an old clitoris
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Celebsnews2: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mtcheeew. No one even supported her in her so call beef. Lol. Olamide d try honestly.
2020 has been a tough year. The world has lost its best stars. I bet you, some of your favorite stars di£d and you didn't even know. See list of top ten famous world celebrities we've lost in 2020. Drop an RIP for them as you watch.
Watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PJAeiQrWM
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by tfash96(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Baba leave the guy.. If Chocolate City can get that luck and see Rema-like upcoming artiste.. You'll see how they'll tell Brymo to pack well... Money must be made now
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by lebete3000: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
drinoayo:
Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess has ended her beef with her former boss Olamide, Igbere TV reports.

In what started as a dis on Instagram on December 3, Temmie said she was no longer a member of the YBNL record label.

On Monday she called out the ‘Bobo’ crooner for giving her hope and snatching it from her.

Few hours after calling out her boss, the 24-year-old said she has spoken to him and all issues have been resolved.

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1335976840851296259?s=20

Temmie was signed to the YBNL nation in 2016.

She has been DICKmatized. The power of DICK, e dey restore woman brain to factory setting...
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by OmoAkin85: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
PCG001:
աɨtɦ asa & ɮʀʏʍօ tʏքɛ օʄ ʍʊsɨċ, tɦɛʍ ռօ ʀɛʟɛasɛɖ aʟɮʊʍ❓❓ քɛօքʟɛ ռօ stʀɛaʍ aʍ❓❓ undecided
she said she has an album..but ybnl didn't allow her to release it
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by PortableToDynam(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
tfash96:
Baba leave the guy.. If Chocolate City can get that luck and see Rema-like upcoming artiste.. You'll see how they'll tell Brymo to pack well... Money must be made now

For real bro. People seems not to remember that music is business too
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by Dwiseone1: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Temmie Ovwasa used to be a friend before she met Olamide. She gay and a pastor daughter. I didn't know she will get worse like this.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by chaloskyx: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2020
you are mentally unstable girl you dont even know what you want
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by King44(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2020
dominique:
There's some not quite right with this girl
she is either depressed or has mental issue...

After washing your so called family always in public lawd

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by femi4: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2020
dominique:
There's some not quite right with this girl
She's lost her identity
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by tfash96(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2020
PortableToDynam:

For real bro. People seems not to remember that music is business too
Yes now as it's in football so also it's in Music.. If you're not adding value to where you are nobody will stop you to stay back if you want to go... G-worldwide knew what it'll be to lose Kizz Daniel and there was some battle
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef by OKVALLY: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2020
I don't think anything was wrong in the first place.
The issue is like husband and wife, when husband refuse to eat wife food, wife will cry.
When husband refuse to perform his duty, wife will cry.
Now that bobo has taken one shot only, the beef is now settled sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.