Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man (3459 Views)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Casalindal(f): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
So from my previous post a lot of person are asking for the screenshot. Well it’s time for this drama to unfold. Since you here acting all saint I will expose you for the simp you are Mr L. Your full name will be release. I was minding my business and you came with calling me Bleep... xx kill you there.

NB : I’m not one that is known for not appreciating little act of kindness. I have tolerated this for quite a long time now..... but stalking me has to stop

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nazgul: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
But this screenshot doesn't prove anything as regarding your claims.

Credit alert of the 70k along with chats of you acknowledging the money from him would suffice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Bornsinner7: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
When you're dead, you don't know you're dead, the pain is felt by others. Same thing happens when you're stupid..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:
So from my previous post a lot of person are asking for the screenshot. Well it’s time for this drama to unfold. Since you here acting all saint I will expose you for the simp you are Mr L. Your full name will be release. I was minding my business and you came with calling me Bleep... xx kill you there.

NB I’m not an ingrate I do appreciate your kindness but stalking me has to stop
You have a striking resemblance with Diana Ross.
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by MJBOLT: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
just look at the stupid one word replies she's giving.

11 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
I dey laf op!
when you are through let me know
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

Why do you seek so much attention?

3 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Casalindal(f): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:
But this screenshot doesn't prove anything as regarding your claims.

Credit alert of the 70k along with chats of you acknowledging the money from him would suffice.

That is coming
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Casalindal(f): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why do you seek so much attention?

What attention?? Because I’m expressing myself and keeping people up on what is happening around me? Which please
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Juliusmomoh: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Your menstration never finish , and u dey talk about mr.L
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Blabbermouth: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

Your communication skill is very poor.

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Casalindal(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Your communication skill is very poor.

I noticed that. Being working on it hopefully I will improve

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Broke bittch begging for help. Tufia!
Start from the beginning. Bambi allah

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Casalindal(f): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Atiku:

Okay Mr L
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
just look at the stupid one word replies she's giving.

IS IT REALLY HER FAULT?
I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT ON THAT LEFT POSITION LIKE THAT. ONE MUST BE A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AND UNDESIRABLE SOUL TO CONTINUE TO GO AFTER AN UNATTRACTIVE WOMAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANT YOU.

27 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

Okay Mr L

No be small Mr L.

1 Like

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mr L no get your number but e get your iMessage. Very dumb girl.

7 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Ekpes2017: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Atiku:

It's obvious she was initially asking him for help.. Aunty talk true no come here dey form saint!

1 Like

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
But you didn’t say you asked him for help? It’s there in the chat.

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Cerebellum: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol..lol
Chai! Ajeh this OP nah Eleribu mofo Amaka omo ofo
Guys, don't you see she is a Lez
That's her Lez person Arindin OPgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by yomi007k(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IS IT REALLY HER FAULT?
I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT ON THAT LEFT POSITION LIKE THAT. ONE MUST BE A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AND UNDESIRABLE SOUL TO CONTINUE TO GO AFTER AN UNATTRACTIVE WOMAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANT YOU.

Bros. No allow person commit suicide o. shocked
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Eleribu op grin grin
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Casalindal(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Atiku:
Mr L no get your number but e get your iMessage. Very dumb girl.

you dey one that is dumb you don’t know that one would use email has iMessage contact shame on you
Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

you “dey” one that is dumb you don’t know that one would use email “has” iMessage contact shame on you

Graduate.

4 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Ekemeze: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2020

13 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ekemeze:
Point one: she said the simp guy sent her 70k, she never mentioned in her previous thread that she begged for the money oh.

Point two: from the screenshot, its obvious that she begged for the money.

point three: Atiku is the alleged Mr. L.

Point four: she is a hoe, seeking for attention.

point five: she's obviously a lonely ass b*tch suffering from bipolar personality problem.

E be like say your brain go on vacation when she say the person monicker start from L

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by franklingud(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is serious love!

Somebody get mind and send you 70k and you are so ungrateful like this?

Even if you are worth more than that!

I pity anybody that will propose to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Openbusiness: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
What a bloody simp. Among all the bloody simps on Nairaland, this guy looks like the bloodiest... Tuehhhhh!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Openbusiness: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
franklingud:
This is serious love!

Somebody get mind and send you 70k and you are so ungrateful like this?

Even if you are worth more than that!

I pity anybody that will propose to you.
Which rubbish serious love is that? So because someone sent 70K, means it's serious love to you, when there are some bloody simps like him that pay millions to sleep with women for a night. I used to think this OP doesn't have 1 naira sense before, but by chopping the guy's money and not giving him her phone number shows her brain has jump started again. Nice one. Na girls wey do dis tin OP do I dey like to dey do bestie bestie with. Let Maga continue to pay. We go chop him money together take buy suya and sharwama, cum dey laff d mumu as we dey chop grin

2 Likes

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by rant19ade: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
But guys gats work on themselves sha, the guy no sabi strike convo. All those have u eaten all the na yeye yarn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man by Paromarc: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol, this girl's conversational skill is so disgustingly poor. I get it that you're not interested in your so called Mr. L but mehnnn, there's a way you'll reply someone and it shows you're not just one of those pretty faces roaming the surface of the earth.

*spits*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / Is This True About Women? / ....revealed:how Young JSS Girls Are Used As Sex Slaves In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.