Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries (52279 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Karemarealty288(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
How I wish you will hand pick 56 carat sense from different continents to understand that your statement is inconsequential and of no direct benefit to your constituency...face your marriage.

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by speakout2015: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Whoube99(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Luxury designer, Malivelihood has taken to social media to inform copycats who intend copying his wife's wedding gown that the down is made of 56 Carat of hand picked Swarovski diamonds from six different countries.
He made this own via his insta-story.
He wrote:

watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLfiFUhLtg

I hope she will be given express ticket to heaven for wearing a wedding dress made of 560 carat stones
Foolish talk
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by modsAREuselesss: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
stone us wth the lies small small
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by modsAREuselesss: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
las las he no go even sabi Bleep, na we go dey shine her congo
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by BigBrother9ja: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Get where when you hate men?
One thing you feminists fail to understand is that you can't eat your cake and have it.
P.S Don't think of replying me.
Cheers
She only hates her father.. she thinks every guy is like him...
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by chubinwa(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Now, this is show off
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Tobiadiks(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Last time I checked Swarovski diamond it's not real Diamond but a Product from Laboratory.

All this bragging is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by modsAREuselesss: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
I will get there.
u cant get there with a smelling kpekus o
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by habsydiamond(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
54 carats of diamonds on top one day cloth... Make she wear am go office make I see her nao.... Carat ko... Karate kid ni

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Spiff20(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
So what's the benefit now. If not that you told you us the gown looked ordinary. Like one hired gown anywhere in Aba or Abuja
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by mdbabah2020: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
quashiorko diamond kill you there, idiot
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by popizaino(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Luxury designer, Malivelihood has taken to social media to inform copycats who intend copying his wife's wedding gown that the down is made of 56 Carat of hand picked Swarovski diamonds from six different countries.
He made this own via his insta-story.
He wrote:

watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLfiFUhLtg

And so fucking what ?
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by MAKERSPHERE: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2020
It's not about having an expensive wedding getting married but staying married.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Ogaonos: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2020
etrouble:
Let's pray the marriage lasts 56 Godly weeks without one partner calling the other out on Social Media. Let's all pray so.

I hope someone has checked on Tonto Dekay recently.
couples with such wedding their marriage dnt last.am sure na money or affluence ( d rich marry rich family )matchmaking.is d center of their union.couple who really in love with each other dnt like flamboyant wedding
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Kog45(m): 3:55am On Dec 08, 2020
This guy is a fraud...It is a pity ladies never fall in love for serious minded guys but fake guys.

If Aunty Yemisi is alive I don't think this marriage would be possible.

Pls who is mavelihood and who is Deola,what is their net worth...doing paparazzi on Smart Adeyemi small change.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by itsmactee: 5:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Thank you for this and I hope it’s going to be useful to a lot of people. I want you all to benefit from this daily money spinning investment.
http://tellerback0.ru/ref287133
I’m not begging you to do this but if you know you need extra income try it. It’s a russian site. Bye

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by femi4: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2020
He's immature, he ll soon understand what marriage entails
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 08, 2020
mike8804:
there are many ways people showcase their financial status... most blacks do it through financial oppression! I have 10 exotic cars, I have 20 mansions, my Bank account is fat, I bought 4m shirt, 10m wrist watch, Gucci slippers, iPhone 12+ ...pls how did you make your money? God has bless me beyond my expectations... pls how...I can't explain, everything just work out for good, I have a big God. This life is beyond materialism, another man's net worth, is another man's day pay. My role models are Adenuga(glo) and mark(Facebook). make money, acquire anything you want, dont be boastful and let your achievements speak for you.
Please Add bill Gates and Jack Ma...Those guys are the real role models.

All my life, I wish to make a decent amount of money and Emulate The living standard of the above-mentioned. You need to see how humble these guys are. Though they have expensive things, but they don't Go extra miles to oppress others with it.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by hgnbello(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats my Brother!
But Emphasizing on all these seems to me that you are more interested in Show up than Marriage!

Brother Marriage is beyond wedding dress or Highest wedding and all that..
Pls Concentrate on your Home not on Nonessentials..

GOD Bless your Home

May GOD Help this Generation of Marriages..
Forget Show Up. Dats Business. He Just Advertise It Cz Many Most Surely Request For It.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by HRMK: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2020
VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY!ODE AFI FILA PA ERIN,OJO KAN NI IYI E MO!KOSI OHUN TI OJU KORIRI!!
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by orisa37: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2020
She will bear Carats Children.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by chris51(f): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Our excesses in this country are too much. Prince Harry's bride wore simple wedding dress when they got married.

Out of the world wedding dress will not guarantee happy and successful marriage for Smart Adeyemi's daughter.

I congratulate her though

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by chris51(f): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2020
chris51:
Our excesses in this country are too much. Prince Harry's bride wore simple wedding dress when they got married.

Out of the world wedding dress will not guarantee happy and successful marriage for Smart Adeyemi's daughter.

I congratulate her though
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Skmoda360(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Why are they exposing themselves like this?....there will be a time that the poor citizens will hunt for the rich people to survive as this country is going....mark this statement today.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
This Guy is beginning to Act And sound foolish Because he married a senator's daughter,

I TRUST MY PARENT TO ALSO DO AN EXPENSIVE WEDDING FOR ME TOO.

IT'S NOMAL FOR WEALTHY PARENT TO MAKE THEIR CHILDS WEDDING EXPENSIVE AND MEMORABLE.

I KEEP THANKING JESUS FOR PUTTING ME IN A WEALTHY HOME.

Do we need your public announcement?....madam swerve jawre
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by cardoctor(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Make wetin come happen. U only wear it for a day. Divorce may take place immediately Afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by delishpot: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
There is Swarovski crystal nothing like Swarovski diamonds. Stop posting over inflated topics.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Meteng: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2020
And so?
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by lilyheaven: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

He should be asking God for grace to stay together, but he's here boasting about this wife cloths. Imagine a man?

I hate guys who can't keep shut!
He should not boast and boast his baby oo, two things children and a long lasting relationship is needed.

Wish he grab sense ASAP!!
No one noticed it,
Even the people that attended the wedding didn’t talk about it.
He became disappointed social media are not saying anything concerning his carats diamond.
He decided to open up, so that his efforts going to six different countries to buy diamonds won’t be in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.