Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries (52276 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Blackdisciple(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries.

Well I pray the marriage last and it shouldn't be those celeb wedding that after few years divorce will be the topic, and 56 carat diamonds
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Larry7wilson: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
How many hours will she wear it?

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by CometoChrist: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Whether it costs 5600000000000000 carat of diamond,it is just a wife you married, and people have been marrying without a single carat of diamond

2 Likes

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by harmony75: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
so?
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
This Guy is beginning to Act And sound foolish Because he married a senator's daughter,

He is forcing the wedding to trend

Matured man with children mentality

What will now happen to the wedding gown after use ?

I TRUST MY PARENT TO ALSO DO AN EXPENSIVE WEDDING FOR ME TOO.

IT'S NOMAL FOR WEALTHY PARENT TO MAKE THEIR CHILDS WEDDING EXPENSIVE AND MEMORABLE.

I KEEP THANKING JESUS FOR PUTTING ME IN A WEALTHY HOME.

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Price tag marriage
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by thundey2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
was that the reason he couldn't not spell *different*
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Agugbadin: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
mike8804:
there are many ways people showcase their financial status... most blacks do it through financial oppression! I have 10 exotic cars, I have 20 mansions, my Bank account is fat, I bought 4m shirt, 10m wrist watch, Gucci slippers, iPhone 12+ ...pls how did you make your money? God has bless me beyond my expectations... pls how...I can't explain, everything just work out for good, I have a big God. This life is beyond materialism, another man's net worth, is another man's day pay. My role model is Adenuga(glo) and mark(Facebook). make money, acquire anything you want, dont be boastful and let your achievements speak for you.

Very true and Valid point. Remember Huspupi. This guy is marring a politician daughter and all over the world it has been established that Nigerian politicians are theives so why oppress.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by shizzle11(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Oga pls let us hear word......abi you want make we begin fry Rock say your wife carry 56 carat diamond for gown??

Small time he go begin act like Pius Angbo......

lol grin
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by toye440: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
I will get there.
Bae trust me pray for a happy marriage and not wish for expensive wedding.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
This Guy is beginning to Act And sound foolish Because he married a senator's daughter,

I TRUST MY PARENT TO ALSO DO AN EXPENSIVE WEDDING FOR ME TOO.

IT'S NOMAL FOR WEALTHY PARENT TO MAKE THEIR CHILDS WEDDING EXPENSIVE AND MEMORABLE.

I KEEP THANKING JESUS FOR PUTTING ME IN A WEALTHY HOME.

Both of you're the same.

Everything everything...mY wEaltHy PaREnTs My WEalThY PArENts.

Shut up
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Easypro: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
We all have to learn to appreciate good things.
Those criticizing is it because You don't have that kind of luxury?
Understand that anything you appreciate, you attract. What you criticize, you can never get.
Wish you a great marriage...
I know one day, i will get to afford that kind of lifestyle.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by penplus: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Well....I'm not impressed
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by shogsmania: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na your own wahala be dat,the gown still no fine na,I can get you 30k gown that is way better than this one

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

Saaphiiiicheesy
It's possible
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by leisuretym: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Bitter soul it will last.

Deola is that you?
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by jboycrb(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Respect55:
But u couldn't buy a better bleaching cream for her to avoid this embarrassment in her burnt knuckles

Eagle eye grin

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Karlifate: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is that why he wrote diffferent...

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
TOTOH dike go de pray make this hype marriage no last like mtn data
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Money �
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by NovusHomo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Oga pls let us hear word......abi you want make we begin fry Rock say your wife carry 56 carat diamond for gown??

Small time he go begin act like Pius Angbo......

LIAR. Those are not diamonds. They are cut crystals (fake diamond). Not even the Royal Families of this world can afford to spend so much on diamond.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Olarewaju89: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
When money enter love... Love is sweeter

No. I disagree sad
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by samsard(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Easypro:
We all have to learn to appreciate good things.
Those criticizing is it because You don't have that kind of luxury?
Understand that anything you appreciate, you attract. What you criticize, you can never get.
Wish you a great marriage...

I know one day, i will get to afford that kind of lifestyle.
The bolded are ridiculous myths.

1 Like

Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by donPhill(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Quote where I wrote that I hate men.
so technically you like me?
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by merits(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Luxury designer, Malivelihood has taken to social media to inform copycats who intend copying his wife's wedding gown that the down is made of 56 Carat of hand picked Swarovski diamonds from six different countries.
He made this own via his insta-story.
He wrote:

watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLfiFUhLtg
Nonsense,who you epp?
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lies

Groom na liar

Brides father too liar
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by bencobenz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
What lesson do you want us to learn from this information? Balderdash
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
donPhill:
so technically you like me?
kiss
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Freelane33(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hope this guy no get Nairaland account because if he sees all these comment , he fit go hang himself grin. Nigerians Dey serve him hot hot ... ko is ya were lekooooo grin grin
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by Muhylonaire007: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Olarewaju89:

No. I disagree sad

My brother... At the end of the day, you will agree if you view it from any angle.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wow.
Don't forget to tell us how wey you buy the dross wey she wear under that gown because I know say e no go be ordinary dross.
Re: Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.