Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Looking For An Agriculture Hub To Connect With Other Agroentrepreneurs? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For An Agriculture Hub To Connect With Other Agroentrepreneurs? (316 Views)

My Agriculture Hub / AGROPARK LAUNCHES #investtoempower - An Agriculture Investment Campaign / I'm An Agriculture Graduate, Please I Need A Job!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Agriculture Hub To Connect With Other Agroentrepreneurs? by Nollygroove(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Do you know business owners in the agriculture and food industry?

Are you an agribusiness owner?

Do you run a food business?

Then you need to become a Nourishing Africa Member.

The Nourishing Africa Hub serves as a platform for agriculture and food entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent.

Benefits for Joining Nourishing Africa Hub
✔Access and referrals to funders and funding opportunities
✔Marketplace to engage with potential customers, partners, and suppliers
✔Free advertising and opportunities to showcase your businesses
✔Discounts on key agricultural inputs, training programs, conferences, and services
✔Exclusive invitations to online and in-person training programs
✔Access to members-only data and resources to build your skills
✔Nominations for local and global speaking opportunities, media appearances, prizes, and awards
✔Talent matchmaking to find the best talent for your business

Don't let this opportunity slip past. Tell a friend to tell a friend as we all play our part in building a sustainable and profitable Africa through agriculture.

Find out more at www.nourishingafrica.com

Follow us on all social media so you never miss any one of our updates or opportunities.

Please reach out to info@nourishingafrica.com for all enquiries.

Have a great week.

Talk soon.

(1) (Reply)

9 Major Causes Of Farm Accidents And How To Avoid Them / Invalid / 6 Important Lessons I Learned About Raising Noiler Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.