Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development (6177 Views)

Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Kosiso12(f): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders on Development (Photos)

....... As He Performs Ground-Breaking of Civil/Public Servants Affordable Housing Scheme in Ebonyi

~Directs immediate stoppage of abuse and counter abuse among stakeholders of the state.

The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi, on Monday, performed the groundbreaking of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria/NLC/TUC/NECA National Affordable Housing Delivery Programme for Nigerian Workers at Enuabor Umuchima Village in Ohaozara Local Government Area of the State.

IGBERE TV gathered that the project is implemented by Cheshire Nigeria Limited, a leading company in the business of providing affordable housing for low-income earners.

Speaking during the groundbreaking ceremony, Governor Umahi urged the people of southeast to be peaceful and pursue the development of the zone rather than trade in bitterness.

He reaffirmed that his change of political party will engender more development of southeast zone and the state in particular, commended President Muhammadu Buhari for the approval of 3.4 billion naira for the construction of a Cancer Center in Ebonyi State.

The Governor thanked the Federal Mortgage Bank, NECA and the organized Labour for the partnership saying the project would engender greater development of the State.

He called for the extension of the Housing projects in Uburu and Iboko from 99 units to 200 to accommodate the poor, widows and some persons displaced in the course of development of the State.

He said the focus of his administration in 2021 will be to complete ongoing projects like the airport, stadium, the shopping mall among others, ordered that nobody in his administration should reply his detractors henceforth.

"I have directed that nobody should abuse anybody, even if I am abused, it goes with the job. Do not abuse anybody but you can always put any distorted information straight, I am the father of the State and should not allow the state to go into bitterness and disunity, so I have decided to move forward and I have decided to forgive all and all those who may have been hurt because I take responsibility for all the actions of my Government officials and other supporters, our apologies. I am not going to sit on judgment with anybody, these apologies and forgiveness should be enough to settle all bad blood"

Earlier in her address, the Managing Director Cheshire Nigeria Limited, Mrs Nelly Mokwenye described the project as laudable saying the project when fully completed will help in reducing the housing deficit in Uburu and Ebonyi State. "This project will allow workers to own decent and affordable houses."

The Managing Director of Federal Mortgage Bank Architect, Ahmed Dangiwa, represented by Mr. Mefin Eboh described the Governor as the most performing Governor in the southeast saying "Ebonyi State has become the destination for the future in Nigeria."

He pledged to partner the Governor to bequeath the Ebonyi State of his dream.

In their goodwill messages, the representatives of NLC, TUC and NECA, Mr. Leonard Nkah, Mr. Patrick Ekwe and Mr. Timothy Olawale described Governor Umahi as an evidence-based champion of rural development and pledged their support to the project.

On behalf of the host Community, Eze Lazarus Umahi commended Governor Umahi for the choice of Enuabor Umuchima for the project and restated their readiness to partner with the Government in developing their area.
https://igberetvnews.com/1374511/governor-umahi-tasks-southeast-leaders-development-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Lothario(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Anụ ọhịa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Rugaria: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Using the platform of the chairman of the south east governors forum to buy personal favors. Just read he has been the chairman almost 5 years with nobody challenging him! Yet he was busy pushing the narrative that Ebonyi people are being marginalised... Imagine where it is another state governor that is occupying the position non-stop at his detriment..

12 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Simplyleo: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
I disagree with Umahi on this.

The best thing to do is for the leaders to drink beer and ukwobi with states' resources, then send their lapdogs to focus on what Tinubu is doing in Lagos.

That is the philosophy of ohamadick lamidi cownu. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Sammy07: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Engr Dave umahi
Engr, Seyi makinde
Engr Aregbesola

I think governors who are engineers are better in construction roads, houses etc.

But they're not a good financial analyst.
E.g Aregbesola, makinde is, also going to that part.

if not for this Islam bank (forgotten it's name), that's helping Dave.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by hisgrace090: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
The perfomer governor, i hail!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Sammy07: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
Rugaria:
Using the platform of the chairman of the south east governors forum to buy personal favors. Just read he has been the chairman almost 5 years with nobody challenging him! Yet he was busy pushing the narrative that Ebonyi people are being marginalised... Imagine where it is another state governor that is occupying the position non-stop at his detriment..
[/s]

what do you mean by "......with nobody challenging him"

Akeredolu is the chairman SW governors
Fayemi is the chairman NGF.

He said SE are being marginalize in PDP.
not Enboyi people.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ednut1(m): 2:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Tinubu is responsible for their woes grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by AroleOduduwa2: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2020
This man played himself, he’s now looking for people that will accompany him.

A je egbodo to n wa eni kunra
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by noleflendum: 2:48am On Dec 08, 2020
They will rather blame Tinubu for their backwardness instead of demanding good governance from their thieving politicians

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by AgroSeeds: 2:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Like play like play Governor Umahi is taking pole position as a leading player in South East politics. Kudos to him though. He really performed wonders in Ebonyi in my humble opinion. I wish he becomes President one day.

If you are a Cucumber or Watermelon farmer, reach out to me for the best hybrid seeds. I have the best hybrid seeds that guarantees optimum germination and bumper harvest.

I do have the scarce Seminis Darina F1 hybrid cucumber in stock and I also have the Kareem F1 hybrid cucumber in stock.

If you need Sugar King or Sugar Baby Watermelon, do contact me too.

My Contact for calls and WhatsApp is 09090907136.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Sinachi100: 2:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi

Continue d good work
Oluwa is with u

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by kambili999(f): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Let's hope they listen because I don't know if they are against development. Quite unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by caylakays: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2020
The only solution to Nigeria is restructuring and resource management
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 3:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Lothario:
Anụ ọhịa
How does him going from pdp to apc 2 Nigerian political parties concern Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 3:10am On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
Let's hope they listen because I don't know if they are against development. Quite unfortunate
They won't o.

Umahi has become the new Buhari of the east, don't be surprised if u start hearing them calling him a clone

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2020
caylakays:
The only solution to Nigeria is restructuring and resource management
Tell me as an igbo man what u want to restructure?

Tell me what resource u want to control in enugu if the fg was to stop giving u allocation, is it coal?
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 3:13am On Dec 08, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
This man played himself, he’s now looking for people that will accompany him.

A je egbodo to n wa eni kunra

Explain how he played himself

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Sammy07:
Engr Dave umahi
Engr, Seyi makinde
Engr Aregbesola

I think governors who are engineers are better in construction roads, houses etc.

Dave is not a greedy man, even with the little money ebonyi receives he tries his best for his people, considering how angry he gets to see his people suffer. Ebonyi people have suffered in this Nigeria.

With little money he built infrastructures but ebonyi people are following abia people to shout biafra, abia people that are visibly angry. A state that has been constructing one fly over for over 20years

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by kambili999(f): 3:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

They won't o.

Umahi has become the new Buhari of the east, don't be surprised if u start hearing them calling him a clone
lol
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 3:24am On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
lol
They like fighting the wrong enemies until it back fires, until now they can't explain buharis crime that makes them hate him.

They said he wants to islamize Nigeria this is his fifth year nothing had happened

They said he wants to fulanize Nigeria this is the fifth year nothing has still happened

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by kambili999(f): 3:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

They like fighting the wrong enemies until it back fires, until now they can't explain buharis crime that makes them hate him.

They said he wants to islamize Nigeria this is his fifth year nothing had happened

They said he wants to fulanize Nigeria this is the fifth year nothing has still happened
well as long as it comes to buhari, I don't know his agenda. But easterners are their own problems. No positive competition. Bad roads n all
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:51am On Dec 08, 2020
moved from PDP to APC within few weeks and he becomes the most performing governor in the southeast isn't that onedaful

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ipobarethieves: 4:02am On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin cc: Ikpeazu kerosene/Eba plus reheated Egusisoup gov cheesy grin
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ipobarethieves: 4:04am On Dec 08, 2020
grin Hope UgwuWayi and Oga Hope dey listen
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by DenreleDave(m): 4:27am On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin
Simplyleo:

The best thing to do is for the leaders to drink beer and ukwobi with states' resources, then send their lapdogs to focus on what Tinubu is doing in Lagos.

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by morgstreme: 4:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Lothario:
Anụ ọhịa

Kari village unu n'ine..

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by morgstreme: 4:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Lothario:
Anụ ọhịa

Son of a wretched illiterate NOBODY of a father talking...

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by morgstreme: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Sammy07:
Engr Dave umahi
Engr, Seyi makinde
Engr Aregbesola

Seyi Makinde

Hehehehehehe hehehehehehe...
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Davo2080: 4:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

to borrow sense cheap bro,if you no get money,come make I dash you some
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by King44(m): 4:55am On Dec 08, 2020
It seems the south eastern governors (almost all are getting it right) wile south west governors are becoming Muppets by the day... They are getting it wrong.... What their people want is not important to them anymore, the party interest is paramount

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBI Is Being Systematically Righed Out / INEC Ordered To Accept Two APGA Nominees For Anambrapoll / graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.