Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (28232 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by TommyAnthem(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Any possible lead from you? That will be highly appreciated.
AFONJACOW:
possible sha
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Are there any Walk-in interviews in your company currently? If so, kindly refer me. My locations is Lagos
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Missyajoke(f): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
SenatorJames:
There is a way to go about it, use every social media means to advertise a free catering training on WhatsApp or telegram, give the basic or fundamental knowledge about catering from there tell them to register for a master class for advance training with money, at least you will see few people joining.
Nb:
-Carry them along during the free training.
-Don't start the training until you have up to 100 to 200 out of which you can have like 20-50 paying for advance class
-Put them in great suspense of what to gain in the advance class.
-Be punctual. If you promise to start the training by 7pm be available online before time.

Success is yours.

Thank you sir for the advice I just got back from a 1 month ban that was why I haven't replied.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Digbick: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Digbick:

Good.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Diamondqueen77(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Missyajoke:
Am a caterer but have been advertising about training and none has been forthcoming.
I'm interested in the training, I'm based in Ibadan. Pls where are you based?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Missyajoke(f): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Diamondqueen77:
I'm interested in the training, I'm based in Ibadan. Pls where are you based?

Its an online training ma, am based in Osun state. You can chat me up on WhatsApp using the number 09152507621.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by AlphaJazz: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
ɮɨtċօɨռ ɨռʋɛstօʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided
Huh?! "Bulljiving..." wink grin
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Dooooooo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
I do great Architectural designs and building constructional works.
+23408108408732
Oakgroupdesigns@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) / Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.