Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (28224 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Oizee(f): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Waiting patiently to see who will be bold enough to mention my place of work if there is any here.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST
I work in the Highest Office On Earth
I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line)
I am a Servant of the Living GOD..
I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness.
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits..
I Am A CHOSEN!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD

My instinct tells me this man is some senior Living Faith pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by bayelsaowei(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
donbachi:
Shiit packing...packing supervisor.
grin grin..
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by omoolorire(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Organization : Mossad / KGB / CIA

Position : Head Assasin of Population Control Department

Police is your friend
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by mmsen: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Why would people expose themselves like this on a public forum?

Is OP a DSS intern?

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Kaykonnectz(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
BANK.........................
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by berrystunn(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities..
I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places
I Am A CHOSEN!

How do you get paid ?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by KingAzari: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Perfectdanny:
So where do you guys work and what position are you now? Let's hear it... Mine: I'm a driver. KEKE napep

International Institute of Witches & Wizards - Director of Flight Operations grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Construction company

Civil engineer
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by LifeCoachAndre: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Aso Villa, Abuja .....President

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2020
What kind of jobless question is this

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by IamRandy: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2020
I am a MALE ASHAWOgrin

Location of office: Opebi Allengrin

7 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by StPete: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

How do you get paid ?

Tithes and offerings grin
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Agbebakun22: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided

Boss make I pm I abeg I wan learn something from you

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by perryy(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
I sell Oshiogbo weeds. Very confirmed , a trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Righteousness89(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

How do you get paid ?

When you do the Work of GOD with All of your Heart, you don't live by Struggle!
The Bank of Heaven takes care of your Need!
Life is not by Struggle! It's a Gift From GOD.

The Moment you Discover what you were Created to do, your needs will be met!

You are Created to be a Solution. You are Created for a Purpose!

When you locate that Purpose! You will Understand that Life is not by Struggle!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by IamRichards: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
KingAzari:

International Institute of Witches & Wizards - Director of Flight Operations grin grin grin
Wow we're in the same industry.Am the COO of broom procurement. tongue smiley

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by ukaface(f): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
I work in a hospital as a Registered Nurse.

How much am I getting for this info I just shared, @ op

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by emmaphy22(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2020
ignis:
I work in Sterling Bank as Customer Service Officer
You work in sterling bank and you are here on nairaland this early morning. na so sterling bank no get customer reach

25 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Dbeautifulme(f): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
That's what am about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Simplebeauty: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
I give loans
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by nauttyn(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Tailor
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by akoredebaba1: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
bank staff
position: (teller)
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Naijaarchive(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Freelancer
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by perryy(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Oizee:
Waiting patiently to see who will be bold enough to mention my place of work if there is any here.
hahahah. Olosho?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Agbebakun22: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Sysdatek:
Lol
My own boss
But I work on binance
Trade futures and cryptocurrency

Boss please put me through on how to trade cryptocurrency
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Oizee(f): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
tfelicityk:
You that you initiate the question - why don't you state where you work and your position?

You are looking for your prey abi!
he mentioned it
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Am A CHOSEN!
Mr Man, is that the question he asked you

9 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by khalids: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2020
What kind of question is this.....you dey find target..
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by IamRichards: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Am A CHOSEN!
That one na side hustle.What's your job?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Oizee(f): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2020
perryy:
hahahah. Olosho?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.