Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (76163 Views)

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Lekison(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

And did the disciplines bring anybody to be beheaded?
Jesus speaks in parables. For the fact that they didn't bring anybody to be beheaded means it was a parable.
If it were your religion 600 heads would have been decapitated that same moment your prophet said it

Stop comparing orange with apples
you dey mind the fool... imagine picking a verse why can't he post the whole chapter here cos he was just looking for an excuse to condemn Christianity. Jesus was speaking in parable in that particular chapter.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by shadeze: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks
Jesus never asked for anyone to be killed for not accepting him as king. He was telling them a story or a parable but how would you know that when you see everything through the eyes of your blood thirsty religion. Read that chapter from the beginning till you get to that verse 27 then you will understand what he was saying. Stop trying to use the Bible to Justify the terrorism of members of your religion. The instruction given to saul in the old testament don't apply to us christians today, that was for the nation of Israel thousands of years before Jesus was even born. This shedding of blood in the name of God is one of the things Jesus came to abolish unlike your so called religion of "peace" that breeds terrorists everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by macjireh: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Hypocrite righteousness89 and others will quickly say Jesus is the solution, I say read your bible and stop telling lies
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)No christian will ever condemn this bcs its PARABLES

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"(1samuel 15vs 3)(pure genocide endorsed in the holy book)

we dont support the extremist killer but read ur Bible before you criticise.Thanks
Please go back and read from Luke 19:11-12 and get a clearer picture... Jesus was making an instance by giving a parable... He was not talking about himself.... stop blaspheming

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Microwhy: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Religion of terrorism and blood bath.
An evil occult religion founded by sex pervert and child molester.

Remove Islam from world and peace will reign all over
Is Hitler a Muslim or Sterlin. Islam don't need a PR. Just stay your lane and everything will be fine.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Arysexy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

Abeg get paper and and pencil tomorrow, try same here in Nigeria and let see who is actually a big idiot.

I use Koran to wipe my anus, bring Ur cutlass. Terrorist.

MoreHarmMade piss and shyt be upon him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
I don't know why some people still refer to Allah as God.
Allahu Akbar means Allah is great
and not
God is Great
Allah is the name of Islamic god in madina-mecca
Non arabs don't know this. In fact they misconceived it as an interpretation but it's not.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Grandmeister(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
mobi99:
if I fight to kill for my God what does that make him, a God or a mortal ? our God fight for himself, he doesn't need any human to fight for him or defend him, because he is immortal that can not die... shame to those that kill to defend there gods who can not prove his a true God
They are not even fighting for their god but their ‘prophet’...they revere their prophet more than the god who even made the prophet...that is to show you that the religion is a political tool and not really for spiritual enlightenment.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by hashtagged(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

Abeg get paper and and pencil tomorrow, try same here in Nigeria and let see who is actually a big idiot.

What you wrote doesn't make sense
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Fkforyou(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
If he is a terrorist then the idiotic French Idiot is a provacateur undecided

The frenchs have been known to be condescending towards Muslim. Never the less, committing is never justified and shouldn’t be celebrated for whatever reasons not even for religious sake undecided
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Valkrie: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's one of the Vanity and Foolishness of Life..

One Departs the Earth without JESUS! He is in Hell! Screaming , Wailing and Crying for a Second Chance while people are on Earth, Celebrating, Eating and Drinking on His/ Her Head

Make your way Genuinely Right with JESUS Christ so you won't Depart and be in pains while people are Here on Earth, Eating on your Head..

Oga which jesus...? Its same gang of thugs that is selling both mohammed and jesus to you people...!! Don't you get it...? Both Mohammed and Jesus belong to different side of same coin...if you know you know...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by hashtagged(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Masrurr:

If your hatred for Islam and Muslims is logical, you may see the light of Islam one day(if Allah wills) please continue the hatred and believe in it

How do you guys wake up everyday knowing you worship a serial killer who was a paedophile and a rapist, and you say you are thinking straight, so your light of Islam is beheading a teacher cause of a drawing just take a moment to review your religion. may God give you guys sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by wellmax(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
One mistake of mankind is to allow Islam to stand.
But it's all the plan of the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by TruthHurts1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hahaha grin Look at this follower of the illiterate child rapist fake prophet. The passage in Luke 19 27 is not about an actual incident. Rather it is a parable about what will happen on Judgement Day.

And the punishment of the Amalekites was God's divine judgement on them for attacking Israel as they were leaving 400 years of slavery in Egypt and killed many of them.

Deuteronomy 25:17-18

17 Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt. 18 When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and attacked all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God

Followers of the criminal fake illiterate prophet who plagiarised from the Bible will just open their gutter mouths and vomit trash over something beyond their limited brain capacity.

Sodiquinone:
Luke 19vs 27 : (Jesus said) those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me.'(same Jesus??)No christian will ever condemn this bcs its PARABLES

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by shadeze: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fkforyou:
If he is a terrorist then the idiotic French Idiot is a provacateur undecided

The frenchs have been known to be condescending towards Muslim. Never the less, committing is never justified and shouldn’t be celebrated for whatever reasons not even for religious sake undecided
Have you been to muslim countries and seen the derogatory things they say about Jesus? Christians don't use that as a justification to start killing people but you know how many people have been killed by these islamic fanatics even in Nigeria here because they are accused of blasphemy against Mohammed or the quran. There's something wrong with that religion and they need to fix it. Whether the french have a condescending attitude to muslims or not, it's not a justification for terrorism. Muslims also have a condescending attitude to other religions in their own country.

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Orjioorji(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
E no go better for Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by hashtagged(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

Is Hitler a Muslim or Sterlin. Islam don't need a PR. Just stay your lane and everything will be fine.

We have been staying our Lane but the paedophile prophet told some idi0ts to shout allah abubakar and bomb us and our children. The same serial killer told herdsmen to butcher our families, the same rapist told Boko Haram to abduct and rape chibok girls, The same Mohammed told some goats to kill people in the north cause they were doing suya cause suya is now a job for Muslims only and a non Muslim doing suya is tempting Muslim. Who are you decieving research your book again and see the flaws you are better off without it,

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Blue3k(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
grandstar:
You know it's an abomination and taboo to cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed and yet go do it knowing how fiery the aftermath when it was last done? That wasn't wise (Read Eccl 27:12)

The real problem is that Europe is extremely secular with only tiny percentages going to church. A white lady I met in London did not know who Jehovah was! One can now see the poor understanding that drawing pictures ofMohammed can be incendiary to observant Muslims and even irreligious ones

Lol the problem with Europe is they invited culturally incompatible people into their nation. If you choose to live in secular liberal democracy you should be fine with free speach. Just as if you live under sharia forget about drinking alcohol. If they were as intolerant as them they wouldn't be having these issues. You dont see this foolishness in USA, China, Japan or anywhere that doesn't mind dealing with malcontents in the society harshy.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by theFilmtric: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Islamabad.

theFilmtricsay

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by sowhatifiamibo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
[b]Nonsense!!![/b]quote author=Righteousness89 post=96836131]That's one of the Vanity and Foolishness of Life..

One Departs the Earth without JESUS! He is in Hell! Screaming , Wailing and Crying for a Second Chance while people are on Earth, Celebrating, Eating and Drinking on His/ Her Head

Make your way Genuinely Right with JESUS Christ so you won't Depart and be in pains while people are Here on Earth, Eating on your Head..
[/quote]
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
hashtagged:

I promise they don't tell them until they are in, I have a friend who joined and now he wants to leave because of how they support killing christains and how they look at non Muslims in the street like animals they can just kill, they told him if he tries it they will kill him, he now wants to relocate and leave Islam, From what he told me any Muslim you see is already thinking in his heart of how he/she will behead u you

i rather die than join islam. i preferred being hindu, atheist etc to islam. God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Emmagggg: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

So, how many Christians have practised this? You're too foolish for my explanation, your brain us beyond repair.
How many Christian have you seen killed for a prophet talkless Jesus. Think before you talk oldman

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by parkervero(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

If I said sodiq you are terrorist because you're a muslim you will want to defend yourself by saying it is forbidden to kill in islam. If your defense line of Islam is by pointing to non-muslims that what they belief in says kill your enemies just like you did, shows the act of terrorism is strongly justified in Islam which makes you a terrorist. You should be happy that you are Islamic terrorist (jihadist). I will encourage you to kill for allah and its messenger so that you get reward of 72 virgins. Die as a martyr. May allah reward you in janna

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by VicM6: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Religion of peace indeed... If u know you know.... wahala for who think say na Allah dey send them to do all dis crimes....
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Islam is a curse

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Fmghewzy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:
Religion is a very sensitive thing... The French teacher should have stay put, but anyways, fvck the French teacher.

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by engrchykae(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

abrahamic religions and genicides

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by amoreobansu: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bodyodour:
I hate this Muslims so so much. I pray I don't have anything to do with them .

And we too hate you so so fucking much that we don't even want to share the same air with your smelly Bodyodour cockroach like YOU.
Look at the kind of a stinky name you even call yourself, Bodyodour!!!

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by hashtagged(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:

If I said sodiq you are terrorist because you're a muslim you will want to defend yourself by saying it is forbidden to kill in islam. If your defense line of Islam is by pointing to non-muslims that what they belief in says kill your enemies just like you did, shows the act of terrorism is strongly justified in Islam which makes you a terrorist. You should be happy that you are Islamic terrorist (jihadist). I will encourage you to kill for allah and its messenger so that you get reward of 72 virgins. Die as a martyr. May allah reward in janna

Just look at this bloody killer
Mods pls give this guy fatality
Cc lalastica,seun,Omar09
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by VicM6: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wahala for who join islam, Na dem dem dey cause havoc for this world... Nothing good comes out from that religion yet it's called religion of peace... peace my foot..... Set awon confused people.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sodiquinone:

You don't support him but you defend him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by hashtagged(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
amoreobansu:

And we too hate you so so fucking much that we don't even want to share the same air with your smelly Bodyodour cockroach like YOU.

Ok so tell your fellow serial killer brothers to pack to the north and split Nigeria, you can keep everything your lands child brides
Just split Nigeria please we don tire for una matter, you guys are beyond saving abeg just go to North and stay there

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Fmghewzy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Microwhy:

To freely and openly commit adultery, is that what you call freedom?
To invade other people country and kill both tthe young and the old without any justification, is that what you call freedom?
Go to US if you're truly free, you hypocrite.
Goto western London or east Germany if you are truly free.
When have you ever see Muslims depicting Jesus in a comic way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.