Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? (31134 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by fuckdemrepented: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2020
I learnt how to be patient in life

6 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by pitsonbay: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2020
I am learning the 14 ways to divorce a nagging wife.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Ogbotobo77(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
I've learnt a lot this year..started learning about crypto and forex..took online courses in psychology ever since I came across Jordan Peterson..and I've been trying to revamp my misogynistic perspective and emancipate myself from mental slavery fostered by culture, religion,society etc

7 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by DoubleEngine007: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Risingblue008:
I've learnt how to book sure games
Na Benz you go drive enter school next year be that..
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
I have learnt how to use my phone and make money online.
Using an itel A16 i was given, i have earned enough money to buy a new phone and still have some change.
I have over $100 BTC and some LTC too.
If nt because of house and farm work, i would have made even more than that.
I thank God for helping me to at least make good use of my time.
I am spending sm time on the nairaland thread about domaining, i believe it is going to pay off one day.
I just wish school reopens so i can settle properly and plan my schedules, i am tired of home.

I typed this comment using a basic tecno phone(T402), WHEN SCHOOL REOPENS, I WILL BUY A STANDARD ONE AND FOCUS BETTER ON MY ONLINE EARNINS.

#EndAsuuStrike

3 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Aphroditee(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:
I have achieved a lot ooo
Achieved a lot undecided

Scammer z in an achievement to some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Risingblue008:
free me odds na for today's ucl
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
I bought a new phone(first time I will buy something a bit costly for myself)... Was able to work and contribute for my mom eyes operation.... With God help I have more than half of my school fees and I'm not going to be wearing 1 slippers throughout next session smiley.... Among many more.... Nice thread by the way

24 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by makanjuola66359: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Henreez:
Increased body count to 26
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
so this is an achievement?
smh
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by WinningCoach(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
blackgold90:
Most students from secondary to university have learn yahoo while the strike linger, most will resume with 4matic cars to campus. That's kind of students know want school to resume. And #endsars protest helped them. They will Boligee be harass.
E go shock doz lectures..
Yahoo is now the new trade of the day
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Dremeke: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Me I've hard the opportunity to learn the laundry business. Additionally I've experienced another facet of life I may not have been exposed if I've been out of school.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:
I bought a new phone(first time I will buy something a bit costly for myself)... Was able to work and contribute for my mom eyes operation.... With God help I have more than half of my school fees and I'm not going to be wearing 1 slippers throughout next session smiley.... Among many more.... Nice thread by the way
now this is wat I am talking abuh! Bravo

Cynthia500 come nd see ur mate o!

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Dayoebe(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
I've read more in 8 months than I read in my entire life. (mid 20's)

I have so much to last me till I graduate without asking anyone or depending on anyone for money.

If ASUU wan call off, I don't mind.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by cynthia500(f): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Achieved a lot undecided

Kingsuave:

Why wish a fellow Human being evil? sad

I don't wish him evil,
but he uses all this alternate accounts to spam this forum,
I keep wishing everyone well in this life but it seems he is been disturbed by the way I drop motivational quotes here on this forum.

and he has sworn to take me down for no good reason.

accusing me of falsehood.

please seun this is an insult to your beloved forum nairaland.

how can he boast no one can ban him
all this are his alternate accounts
please the public should be aware of him.

ThreadOwner:
Woe betide the mod who dare ban me!

seun this is a drastic challenge to your own forum nairaland.

how can he boast no one can ban him?
this is pure spamming to the highest order of this our beloved forum

he uses different alternate account called olaboy33
attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

all this are the same person and that's a breach on nairaland rules

seun please do something about this!

please mods do something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Bmaster(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
I'm currently into POS transactions.

By next year I want to go into 5 mins passport photograph,
I dey near bank and people been they disturb me about where they can snap passport.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Achieved a lot undecided

why you dey follow am like that abi she chop your money ni?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by jayextra(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
OJay360:
I'm learning how to fix phones and how to trade Cryptocurrencies, I started both late

Same(phone fixing tho) I started October

Then a little of mobile graphics design and Python
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by OmodavidoX(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Got time to perfect my graphics designing skill and making money with it now

All thanks to ASUU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by SonOfALion: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
I've always been curious about programming. Do I need to be a computer science student or a software engineer before I can build an app?

Etinosa123456:
If the strike continues till the end of the month, I would have built.my first real world Android app

Started learning programming late tho because I believed we'll soon resume.. but when I saw it's not forthcoming, I moved on..

Not really achievement to some people but for me, it is

Also, I've also read books and gained insight abt the redpill, power and everyday relationship with people
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2020
christejames:
Learning how to plan a successful coup...

Don't ask me who I'm planning it for.
I'd like to join you.. we need to end the current regime

3 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
why you dey follow am like that abi she chop your money ni?
She? Na man be dat....d werey dey disguise! The werey open thread to beg for money nd c.i.d burst him black ass.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Etinosa123456: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
SonOfALion:
I've always been curious about programming. Do I need to be a computer science student or a software engineer before I can build an app?

Noo... U just need to learn the skills...I myself am a law student. Certificate are not completely useful in IT.. what's needed is ur skills

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Bmaster(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

I don't wish him evil,
I keep wishing everyone well in this life but it seems he is been disturbed by the way I drop motivational quotes here on this forum.

attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

please mods do something
I talk am!
This new slawormirr is different from the Damnnn niggarrrr slawomir we used to know.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Aguilar(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2020
python, french language(still learning), html, graphics design (though I'm not perfect).

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by fuckdemrepented: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
so this is an achievement?
smh
Aviod me

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by cynthia500(f): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Bmaster:
I talk am!
This new slawormirr is different from the Damnnn niggarrrr slawomir we used to know.

you are very much correct sir.
all this are his spamming accounts.

mods should please give him 600 years!

Kingsuave:

Why wish a fellow Human being evil? sad

I don't wish him evil,

ThreadOwner:
Woe betide the mod who dare ban me!

attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

please mods do something
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
Aviod me
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Aviod u because you're naked wire or wetin angry
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by i124k(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Risingblue008:

baba update me na abeg...
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Owain: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta / Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo Adminssions Cut Off Marks And Adminssion List / Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.