Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? (31489 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Melancholy(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Here are mine achievements:
1. A writer( written severally on opera news hub) 2. A voice-over artiste 3. A video editor
Big thanks to God

5 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by joxxy01(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2020
I have learnt Music; Piano and acoustic

3 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by blackjack21(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
tuzle:
I shouldn't lie, I haven't achieved anything, and I don't like how I have been stagnant. The only thing I can say I learnt is how to play chess.

What is your rating
FIED or elo?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I have learnt how to use my phone and make money online.
Using an itel A16 i was given, i have earned enough money to buy a new phone and still have some change.
I have over $100 BTC and some LTC too.
If nt because of house and farm work, i would have made even more than that.
I thank God for helping me to at least make good use of my time.
I am spending sm time on the nairaland thread about domaining, i believe it is going to pay off one day.
I just wish school reopens so i can settle properly and plan my schedules, i am tired of home.

I typed this comment using a basic tecno phone(T402), WHEN SCHOOL REOPENS, I WILL BUY A STANDARD ONE AND FOCUS BETTER ON MY ONLINE EARNINS.

#EndAsuuStrike

Boss, show me the way naa
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by officialfestus(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Aphroditee:
I've learnt mini importation. Na money to start the business remain
can you teach me please?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by mojekwu2: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Etinosa123456:
If the strike continues till the end of the month, I would have built.my first real world Android app

Started learning programming late tho because I believed we'll soon resume.. but when I saw it's not forthcoming, I moved on..

Not really achievement to some people but for me, it is

Also, I've also read books and gained insight abt the redpill, my Benin culture,power and everyday relationship with people

What programming language do you use
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by twosquare(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2020
hansomb:
Improved my Ranking in COD to 92.
grin... I don achieve 150 tey tey. Still fighting for legendary for this season though in ranking. Tough

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Passionate1(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2020
christejames:
Learning how to plan a successful coup...

Don't ask me who I'm planning it for.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Passionate1(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Aphroditee:
I've learnt mini importation.
Na money to start the business remain

How much money do u really need?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Pk01(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
Using an itel A16 i was given, i have earned enough money to buy a new phone and still have some change.
I am spending sm time on the nairaland thread about domaining, i believe it is going to pay off one day.
I just wish school reopens so i can settle properly and plan my schedules, i am tired of home.

I typed this comment using a basic tecno phone(T402), WHEN SCHOOL REOPENS, I WILL BUY A STANDARD ONE AND FOCUS BETTER ON MY ONLINE EARNINS.

#EndAsuuStrike

Boss show boys way na..
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by tellsblinks(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2020
hansomb:

See achievement grin grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by emetisuccess(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Have been able to learn HTML CSS BootStrap JavaScript and now learning Vuejs. The strike has fucking helped me alot man

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by ElRapido: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:
I bought a new phone(first time I will buy something a bit costly for myself)... Was able to work and contribute for my mom eyes operation.... With God help I have more than half of my school fees and I'm not going to be wearing 1 slippers throughout next session smiley.... Among many more.... Nice thread by the way

Where do you school?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Classworked(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Missyajoke:
During this holiday have discoveres hidden talents in me in which I never knew I add
1. Blogging skills.
2. Teaching
3. Cooking and baking skills
4. Patience.

But sometines I get frustrated because my group members are not ready to pay for the cooking class. I taught teaching them free will make them want to join the class but hell no they're damn broke. Can someone advise me on what to do.

Write Baking ebooks and sell on Amazon for International clients and on local e-book platforms for your group members. Reshuffle your group and convince them that they won't be good bakers if they don't buy the book. Buying the book should be a prerequisite for joining your group.

Also start a YouTube channel for your baking videos. This way you can also make your students /group follow your YouTube page. You can earn higher in future with a good YouTube channel.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by MrJavaS: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Dayoebe:
I've read more in 8 months than I read in my entire life. (mid 20's)

I have so much to last me till I graduate without asking anyone or depending on anyone for money.

If ASUU wan call off, I don't mind.
Bro how did you make such money?
I really want to earn enough to cater me through school independent of parents
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Mj2Mj: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=Luckyheart post=96839300]Hello my fellow students, hope you guys are doing great?
Now, to the point, I know the strike (ASUU) has favoured some people, and to some, it hasn't.
To me it has really favoured me as I have learnt some things and lessons of life.

Some of the things I was able to achieve include,
*How to Barb(you can call me for home service cheesy)
*Certification in public speaking
*Closer relationship to God. E.t.c

N.B: This thread was not created to brag about anything, but at least give hope to other students that they can use any given opportunity judiciously.

Feel free to add yours, the floor is open to all.

==You too try, keep improving==

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2020
hansomb:
Bill Gates built Microsoft and made his billions.
Later went back to school to collect his certificate.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Bawofss(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:

#EndAsuuStrike
BOOKWORMLUX:

#EndAsuuStrike
BOOKWORMLUX:

#EndAsuuStrike

wat online business is dat? pls i want to learn
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by tuzle(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2020
blackjack21:

What is your rating
FIED or elo?
I play on lichess and my elo rating for blitz is 1521 for rapid 1712 and classical is 1617. I started learning and playing during the lock sown
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Gabbriell: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Am still learning ...when I finish I will test it on you (OP).

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Missyajoke(f): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Classworked:

Write Baking ebooks and sell on Amazon for International clients and on local e-book platforms for your group members. Reshuffle your group and convince them that they won't be good bakers if they don't buy the book. Buying the book should be a prerequisite for joining your group.

Also start a YouTube channel for your baking videos. This way you can also make your students /group follow your YouTube page. You can earn higher in future with a good YouTube channel.

Thank you so much am very grateful May God bless you sir/ ma.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2020
ElRapido:

Where do you school?
Ekiti State University
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Aquilapriscilla: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by blackjack21(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2020
tuzle:
I play on lichess and my elo rating for blitz is 1521 for rapid 1712 and classical is 1617. I started learning and playing during the lock sown

Not bad for someone who started in less than a year.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by MacMkboy(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
I learnt a lot in software programming (mobile and general) and fullstack web development, network security, crypto trading and image manipulation using software and coding. I also read lots of books on finance and discipline. If u're based in modified for privacy reasons and wanna learn to trade cryptos, I can share my vidz wit u 4free.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Gabbriell:
Am still learning ...when I finish I will test it on you (OP).

Lol. I dey wait.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Kennyking1234: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
I developed my first game
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by victory36(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Risingblue008:
I've learnt how to book sure games
please teach me
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Kennyking1234: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2020
MacMkboy:
I learnt a lot in software programming (mobile and general) and fullstack web development, network security, crypto trading and image manipulation using software and coding. I also read lots of books on finance and discipline. If u're based in Ifite-Awka and wanna learn to trade cryptos, I can share my vidz wit u 4free.
sup
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Harrykn: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Programming continued....
I fix phones, flash and others.
I had my first work experience with an Estate supervisor.

I do almost every thing. So I discovered School is a liability to me.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Jerewise332(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
bluefilm:

Well done.

But to me, all these your so called "achievements" are still average.

You can as well achieve all of them without ASUU strike. tongue

My brother you're right
So he's simply saying when he return back to school, he'll definitely return to his old ways. Not knowing that one can be in school still be committed to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pay Rise: FG Excludes State Universities, ASUU Kicks / ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.