Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? (31139 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by LegendAnselm: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I have learnt how to use my phone and make money online.
Using an itel A16 i was given, i have earned enough money to buy a new phone and still have some change.
I have over $100 BTC and some LTC too.
If nt because of house and farm work, i would have made even more than that.
I thank God for helping me to at least make good use of my time.
I am spending sm time on the nairaland thread about domaining, i believe it is going to pay off one day.
I just wish school reopens so i can settle properly and plan my schedules, i am tired of home.

I typed this comment using a basic tecno phone(T402), WHEN SCHOOL REOPENS, I WILL BUY A STANDARD ONE AND FOCUS BETTER ON MY ONLINE EARNINS.

#EndAsuuStrike
bro T402 na better phone, 3 sim...battery 1500 mah de phone bam die....i go use am again and again
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by EmmanuelNnorom: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Am learning AutoCAD, have gone far tho...
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Dayoebe(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
MrJavaS:

Bro how did you make such money?
I really want to earn enough to cater me through school independent of parents

Bro, you no fit do the kind work I dey do.
It may seems dirty to you, Buh its paying my bills and giving me managerial experience.

Not everyone can work in an hotel

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Madani01:

Where did you get the certification of public speaking

Alison.com

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Passionate1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aphroditee:

4 real ! We can talk about it privately if u don't mind. .
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by fafambo: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
christejames:
Learning how to plan a successful coup...

Don't ask me who I'm planning it for.
BUBU OF COURSE

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Raychee(f): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
I improved my vocal skills
I learned how to read for a longer period of time
And though i started late because i was expecting resumption i learned digital affiliate marketing( still on it)
New food recipes too.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
LegendAnselm:
bro T402 na better phone, 3 sim...battery 1500 mah de phone bam die....i go use am again and again
I like the phone too, but i need phone wey go allow me do my online work well.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by NwadykExcel(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:
Hi.... I consider chess as a game of mind... For someone with no knowledge of chess what app can I download for it

Chess.com's app is available for download.You can play online against other chess players from around d world live!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by LegendAnselm: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:

I like the phone too, but i need phone wey go allow me do my online work well.
yea de phone is just for call
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Learning how to make money online
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Luckyheart:

Alison.com
Thank you.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Aphroditee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=officialfestus post=96862906]
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Aphroditee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Passionate1:

4 real ! We can talk about it privately if u don't mind. .
ok, sent a mail
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by LegendAnselm: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dayoebe:

Bro, you no fit do the kind work I dey do.
It may seems dirty to you, Buh its paying my bills and giving me managerial experience.

Not everyone can work in an hotel
which kind of u can do in a hotel to earn better?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by realest2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
made about 800k+ between May and now. hopefully, I get to reach 1m before the year runs out. broke me that barely had 3k in my account as at January o grin..chai, thank God for ASUU sha

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by noCAP(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
realest2:
made about 800k+ between May and now. hopefully, I get to reach 1m before the year runs out. broke me that barely had 3k in my account as at January o grin..chai, thank God for ASUU sha
wow! ASUU really helped students with this strike tho. it brought out the hustling spirit in them

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Morris101686(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Keep the wheel moving on getting to know about redpill. You shall simp no more.

Send a dm on WhatsApp so I can add you on redpill group +2348146065629
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Morris101686(m): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Keep it moving man!, Im excited you've gotten to know about redpill. You shall simp no more.

Send a dm I can add you up on a group strictly for redpill 08146065629
Etinosa123456:
If the strike continues till the end of the month, I would have built.my first real world Android app

Started learning programming late tho because I believed we'll soon resume.. but when I saw it's not forthcoming, I moved on..

Not really achievement to some people but for me, it is

Also, I've also read books and gained insight abt the redpill, my Benin culture,power and everyday relationship with people
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by SirWarlock: 1:30am On Dec 09, 2020
tuzle:
I shouldn't lie, I haven't achieved anything, and I don't like how I have been stagnant. The only thing I can say I learnt is how to play chess.
It's not easy bro cry.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by flexyndavis(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2020
achievements:

1. A writer( written severally on opera news hub)
2. A voice-over artiste
3. A video editor

Big thanks to God
[/quote]bro help me with your WhatsApp number,mine is 07067265513
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by flexyndavis(m): 2:47am On Dec 09, 2020
9isguy:
Although I’ve got the skill before (E-commerce) and school wouldn’t allow me concentrate, as I type now, I’m very close to making my first million. Hopefully before the year ends I will.

All thanks to the strike
how far please I need your WhatsApp number,mine is 07067265513,i need to learn from you please
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Jerewise332(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Luckyheart:

With all due respect sir, please don't misquote me.
Studying in school takes a large chunk of my time and no time for Bible studies(quiet time)
That is what I meant by being closer to God and not by going back to my old ways like you assumed. Mr I.T.K.

Dnt call me Mr I too know
I dnt claim to be!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by hansomb: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2020
twosquare:
grin... I don achieve 150 tey tey. Still fighting for legendary for this season though in ranking. Tough
Which phone are u using ?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by twosquare(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
hansomb:

Which phone are u using ?
Redmi Note 7.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Lionnewman(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Please somebody should teach me Yahoo biko!!
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by cypherz: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Gwagone:
I dey paint car, fan, fridge, bicycle, bus, wardrobe etc
Na me paint my guy car below wink

How much
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Gwagone: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
cypherz:

How much
Whatsapp me on
Zero seven zero 3828558 one
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by jpawjpaw(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
I learned: 1. Networking. 2. web development. 3. ( a little knowledge on computer maintenance). My best year so far.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by oyetunjibaba: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Doradorwa:
Ekiti State University

Wow! Hello dora, I'm an aspirant I applied to eksu.(first choice)
I had 61.25 in my post utme screening ( Nursing science) what my chance? And what was the cut off mark for last year abeg.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

Wow! Hello dora, I'm an aspirant I applied to eksu.(first choice)
I had 61.25 in my post utme screening ( Nursing science) what my chance? And what was the cut off mark for last year abeg.
A friend said you must have at least 260 in jamb and 65% point in your post utme screening. He said with 61.25 you have chances in MCB and other related courses..... Good luck
modified..... He also said because of the fee not too much people apply for nursing and you also choosed EKSU as first choice.... you might be considered but don't expect your name in the first list by January...
Re: ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? by Melancholy(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
flexyndavis:
achievements:

1. A writer( written severally on opera news hub)
2. A voice-over artiste
3. A video editor

Big thanks to God
bro help me with your WhatsApp number,mine is 07067265513
I'm just seeing this. No problem but my phone developed fault now, this coming week we will definitely talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo Adminssions Cut Off Marks And Adminssion List / Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta / Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.