Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo (4755 Views)

Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses / Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by jardel10: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2011
Same Oyedepo that went to aso rock with some pastors to see a dying or already dead Yar adua and came out and kept quiet while Nigerians were speculating? am I missing something here
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by bid4rich(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Cold; Yes gullible with results. Why cant just lets call a spade a spade many lives has been touched by the ministration of these men of God.
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by cold(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
bid4rich:

@ Cold; Yes gullible with results. Why cant just lets call a spade a spade many lives has been touched by the ministration of these men of God.
So?Do you take time to study your Bible,or are you one of those 'Daddy said' Christians?If you read your Bible diligently you must have come across this verse

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom Of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven. Many [note the word MANY, not the FEW] will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderfu1 works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that commit iniquity."

Matthew 7:21-23
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by ebbyolu(f): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2011
Only God will save Nigerians, for Lovers of Good things GOOD things will happen to u all, for the otherwise; it is better to research on what you dont know before criticizing, Try and establish common kindergatten school and see the cost of ruuning it, For a university that is of world class standard; with qualitative education etc. I think we should be happy we have such in Nigeria, that other country can now come and school in our Country, the same way we have been going outside the country to study; it is the Lord's doing and its marvellous in our sight.

if you cannot afford it now, Pray to God to bless you instead of criticizing, I see GOD raising more of this university in the nearest future in this country, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNNING OF QUALITATIVE EDUCATION AND TRANSFOMATION FOR OUR GREAT NATION NIGERIA.

WE WILL ALL GET THERE!!!!!
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by tglaz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Ebbyolu, that was an intelligent comment from the heart that is sincerely appreciative.
Even if one is presently financially incapacitated to afford the cost,that's no excuse to rubbish castigate a generational changing concept.
Buttressing more on the qualitative education in CU,it may interest you to know that one of their lecturers was just chosen as the sole candidate sponsored by US to represent W/A in America
The programme required just one university in Nigeria to represent the whole universities in W/A,and CU was chosen.
Let the mockers keep mocking while the maker keeps making,
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by maxproxl: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2011
papa, u're God sent to this generation. always making factual statements, despite the harsh words pastor bakare has uttered about u in the past, u still made it clear that "its not a sin for clerics to participate in politics". some thing other pastors are against as most of them now see bakare as threading a wrong path. I respect pastor bakare so much; am not just happy with him teaming up with the likes of buhari.

we thank God for the inauguration of landmark university(being a covenant university graduate). am so excited. will visit there in april. but why 67 students. covenant started with over 1500 students in 2002( setting a new record over any Nigerian university). that record hasnt been broken till date.

keep up the good work sir, God bless you more Abundantly
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2011
I trip for my people o,there aint no pleasing yall is there?Once a man of God opens his mouth,yall find a 'something' wrong to criticise and condemn.All yall beefing this man havent said anything constructive.All that is obvious is your burning hatred for MOGs.The man wey una dey beef sef is making moves you are busy analysing his moves,keep on analysing o.Like someone said go set up even a world class daycare then we can really have a conversation.
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
I trip for my people o,there aint no pleasing yall is there?Once a man of God opens his mouth,yall find a 'something' wrong to criticise and condemn.All yall beefing this man havent said anything constructive.All that is obvious is your burning hatred for MOGs.The man wey una dey beef sef is making moves you are busy analysing his moves,keep on analysing o.Like someone said go set up even a world class daycare then we can really have a conversation.
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by bid4rich(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Cold: How do you know your left hand from your right hand, Will you not know the difference between the truth preacher and a fake preacher? Did not bible said "by their fruit we shall know them" If truly you have the Spirit of God in you, will He not tell you who to listen to and who not to listen to, Did He (God) not send messenger in the old testament, even Jesus our perfect example, Did God change? He said I am the Lord I change not! If God cannot change, definitely He is still sending His messengers and still raising many till tomorrow. Are they not called to show you what you cannot see by yourself and to understand the word of God for the hour? If you can, why did you go to church on Sundays? So, pls stop all these and lets face reality. For the fact that your spirit did not agree with one pastor doesn't make him a fake. At least, not everybody believes in the greatest teacher that ever lived (JESUS) even in His own country.

As for me I dont, hate any Pastor, even though many call themselves into ministry, yet, there are still some element of truth in their preaching. What I do is to pick some relevant and drop the rest. I think that is the best way to get knowledge. Think about it my friend. God bless you
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by cold(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^I really don't have the time to respond to your post fully but what makes you think i worship on Sundays undecided
Re: No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo by bid4rich(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
@cold: Are you an Atheist? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Sets Aside Warrant For Saraki’s Arrest ! / Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch / Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.