Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,319 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) (26734 Views)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Sameazy15: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Set awon disqualified why cant u call khole to join you

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Oshokalo: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by olawale1516(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2020
They have alot in common disqualified crew

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by PortableToDynam(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2020
FRONT PAGE ALWAYS FILL WITH YEYE NEWS... Nairaland how far na!!!!?!??
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by maduka87(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
USA used Acer mini for sale...

HDD: 160gig
Ram: 2gig
Camera: yes

Phone or WhatsApp: 07033483734

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Memphis357(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
jawalis:
Nairaland is losing its value slowly with the kind of headline been pushed to frontpage these days. Is it not better to leave these kinds of topic at their section than bring it up here? Recently; A friend told me she’s getting bored home because her office is closed for the year. I gladly introduced Nairaland to her that she’ll be busy reading stuffs here and all of that. Babe called that evening that Nairaland is trash, she bluntly told me the forum is full of silly headlines. She was like; only few headline makes sense and the rest are all dumb. It’s not my forum neither do I have a say in decision making here but it’s my observation as an active user. Moderators and other to whom here should pls be sensitive about the kind of topics you move to the frontpage.
And to Erica; She needs to know that Sometimes, We curate our lives around this perceived sense of perfection, because we get rewarded in these short term signals: Hearts, likes, thumbs up. We conflate that with value, and we conflate it with truth, and instead, what it really is is fake, brittle popularity that's short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty before you did it.

True talk,my brother. God bless you for this post.
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by BENEAMATA: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Before you make any unsavoury comments , i just want to know if you've seen the movie titled " BITC# SLAP " ? you have ? then think the violence that can happen to you before you say mean things to these Bad Bitc#es Nonconformist (BBN ) . grin
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by BENEAMATA: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
olawale1516:
They have alot in common disqualified crew
diss crew .

1 Like

Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Bakin3(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by lascos912(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
deepwater:
Drop Outs!
which one is deepwater now
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by tayolove12(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
CamusMidas:

Like a typical Nigerian he is just out to make cash without giving any thought to the satisfaction of his customers.

Don't allow him to block you because he no dey hear word
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
tayolove12:

Don't allow him to block you because he no dey hear word
I don't believe he can be that self centered.
Re: Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) by tayolove12(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
CamusMidas:
I don't believe he can be that self centered.

Me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.