Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There (1820 Views)

Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia / Russia Student Visa And Life There / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Hello am a separated mother of 2, I plan to relocate to either Ghana or Rwanda to hustle and probably start life there, please for Nigerians living there how is life there
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Mozino007(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Alooone:
Hello am a separated mother of 2, I plan to relocate to either Ghana or Rwanda to hustle and probably start life there, please for Nigerians living there how is life there
Come to ghana...
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Nicoswit(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Maybe Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by powerkey: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Don't go to Rwanda, but you can still find all you need in Nigeria.

Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Mozino007:
Come to ghana...
Do u stay there?
Please like how much is rent there and which city do you suggest I stay... I have a b. SC in agronomy like which handwork is lucrative there
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by cobby14(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2020
come to Ghana
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by cobby14(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2020
i would suggest accra. with as low as 150ghc per month and depending on location you can get a nice single room self contain. you would have to pay 1 or 2 years advance.
Alooone:

Do u stay there?
Please like how much is rent there and which city do you suggest I stay... I have a b. SC in agronomy like which handwork is lucrative there
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Mozino007(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Alooone:
What is your age my mind is telling me something.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Mozino007:
Am 29, do u reside in Ghana
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Mozino007:
Am 29
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by walter11590: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2020
:What is your age my mind is telling me something.Am 29, do u reside in Ghana
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Mozino007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Alooone:
Am 29, do u reside in Ghana
yeah accra spintex road.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sorry which handwork is lucrative there.... And how much is school fees
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Nicoswit(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
powerkey:
Don't go to Rwanda, but you can still find all you need in Nigeria.

Good morning
Is there anything bad that about rwanda?
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Nanatrendy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
To do what?
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by nonhuman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why are u running away did commits adultery, what about your kids

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Dremeke: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nanatrendy:
To do what?
see question. Person say she wan start life there you de ask am jamb question.

3 Likes

Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Kuns84(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ghana will soon do "Nigeria Must Go" the way we did "Ghana Must Go" for them.

Karma is real.

7 Likes

Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Memberclub(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Imagine leaving lagos for Accra.

Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Notatribalist(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mozino007:
Come to ghana...
To do what?
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Notatribalist(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nicoswit:
Maybe Ghana
Why Ghana?
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Notatribalist(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Alooone:
You they are telling you to go to Ghana, before then let me highlight how life is in Ghana..

1.If you don't have work in Ghana hunger will finish you

2.Things are very expensive because most things we consume here are from Nigeria and Togo..

3.Recently Nigerians were asked to leave,hope you read the news here on nairaland? Yesterday the presidential election was done,we are sure the call to quite will come soon again.

4.Ghanaians are nice picture, but they can never home with food..They don't give,as poverty level is also very high here.

THE GOODNEWS..

6.If you hustle without shame you will make money..You can make up to 5k a day or even more..

The electricity is stable, but expensive..

In summary Ghana is a good and peaceful country ...I love the country ..

So make a choice
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Mozino007(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
To do what?
To yansh your ugly looking mother!...pokenoser.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Nicoswit(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
Why Ghana?
I read ur write up about ghana telling nigerians to quit...but why?
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Notatribalist:
You they are telling you to go to Ghana, before then let me highlight how life is in Ghana..

1.If you don't have work in Ghana hunger will finish you

2.Things are very expensive because most things we consume here are from Nigeria and Togo..

3.Recently Nigerians were asked to leave,hope you read the news here on nairaland? Yesterday the presidential election was done,we are sure the call to quite will come soon again.

4.Ghanaians are nice picture, but they can never home with food..They don't give,as poverty level is also very high here.

THE GOODNEWS..

6.If you hustle without shame you will make money..You can make up to 5k a day or even more..

The electricity is stable, but expensive..

In summary Ghana is a good and peaceful country ...I love the country ..

So make a choice
Sorry like how much is rent and school fees over there and what handwork is lucrative there
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Notatribalist(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Alooone:

Sorry like how much is rent and school fees over there and what handwork is lucrative there
School fees?Are you coming here to school? House rent depend on the area..Self contain goes for like 15knaira a month in Accra..But you have to pay many years in advance... As for work,I don't really know.
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Notatribalist:
School fees?Are you coming here to school? House rent depend on the area..Self contain goes for like 15knaira a month in Accra..But you have to pay many years in advance... As for work,I don't really know.
I mean school fees for kids
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by ahnie: 1:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Alooone:
I mean school fees for kids
Maureen how's you?
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by Alooone: 4:35am On Dec 28, 2020
ahnie:

Maureen how's you?
am fine and you
Re: Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There by ahnie: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Alooone:

am fine and you
I'm doing excellently superb....you remember me right years ago from pregnancy thread?
how're the boiz doing.

(1) (Reply)

Confused!.do I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Europe / 10 Smallest Country In The World / Australia Or Dubai, Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.