Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed (3066 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Pascal11: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dammmnnn
This is just a script from another wannabe attention seeking newbies Instagram comedian
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Jodha(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wazzaowner:

Even if I have sex with you 100 times?

I don't casually have sex with people biko.....
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by streetpaddy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nuyokoi:
sympathy to the dude.

if the love's not there,
it's not there.

she is not the one.

moveon.com

Hmm
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by davillian(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
The guy ignored all signs before this day......
Me I don't take nonsense......
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by RomanGreen: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
JerySmalls:
The guy is still on his knees

He's a foool....fooools like him is the reason these ladies keep feeling like demigods....imagine kneeling to propose to the same idiat that rejected his proposal.... Heaven knows I won't kneel to propose to my girl....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Oche211(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lolz....
Another man down.
Never propose in public unless you are 100% sure.
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
the guy no lose nau
he's free now to propose to his side chick since main chick no gree cheesy
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by streetpaddy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oche211:
Lolz....
Another man down.
Never propose in public unless you are 100% sure.

Yes o
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by streetpaddy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
lefulefu:
the guy no lose nau
he's free now to propose to his side chick since main chick no gree cheesy

Lol
RomanGreen:

He's a foool....fooools like him is the reason these ladies keep feeling like demigods....imagine kneeling to propose to the same idiat that rejected his proposal.... Heaven knows I won't kneel to propose to my girl....nonsense
Lol
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Twelfthman: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
She won't accept you cause u a weakling. So sick of these dumb boys they a huge disgrace to men
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Sixfeetbelle: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Me too I will deny you. Why would you date someone for 7 years? Are you doing a medical course on the person? angry

All these time wasters sef.

Although I feel like this issue is one of those relationships that started with sex and later evolved on the man's part, without it being defined from the get go.
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by Liposure: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Me too I will deny you. Why would you date someone for 7 years? Are you doing a medical course on the person? angry

All these time wasters sef.

Although I feel like this issue is one of those relationships that started with sex and later evolved on the man's part, without it being defined from the get go.
within that seven years some couples has had three to four kids
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by streetpaddy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Liposure:

Chai
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by streetpaddy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Liposure:

Maybe she taught he was cruising with her, or maybe she taught she was a side chick..
Re: Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed by streetpaddy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
Can't you do the proposal in your room, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature

Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

While Ukrainian Feminist Run, See What Happens To The Men Pics / This Guy Raped His Step-mother Out Of Anger / I Want To Marry A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.