Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tee's Treasures:the End Of Your Clothing N Accessories Needs! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tee's Treasures:the End Of Your Clothing N Accessories Needs! (994 Views)

Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... / Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories / ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tee's Treasures:the End Of Your Clothing N Accessories Needs! by codelady(f): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hey all, I got a cool place where u can get all ur clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery and other exotic stuff right from the US and Dubai. This boutique is located at 3, Bishop  Street, (Next to Riches Cafe and Lodging), right in the heart of Ilupeju, Lagos. I just had to share this with u because this forum has helped me in so many ways, and i can't but share this just as u have shared to me here. so, i encourage u to stop by soon, U'll be glad u did!!!
(By the way, they got a clearance  sales going on now, just picked up a few things from there- pretty cool stuff, too).

(1) (Reply)

Saloon Tips / Know When Your Cosmetics Expires / Voguepedia Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.