Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I'll Improve Agricultural Sector To Attain Revenue, Food Sufficiency In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Improve Agricultural Sector To Attain Revenue, Food Sufficiency In Kogi (137 Views)

Amaechi: I'll Improve Security And Be A President For All / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Five-Year Food Sufficiency Road Map For Lagos / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Improve Agricultural Sector To Attain Revenue, Food Sufficiency In Kogi by JayKiz(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2020
DAYBREAK.NG

Kogi state Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello on Tuesday restated his commitment to improve agricultural sector to attain food sufficiency and revenue generation in the state. Governor Bello gave this assurance in a message to the inauguration of Kogi State Executive members of the AMANA Farmers and Grains Supplied Association of Nigeria (AFGSAN).

Read more at: https://daybreak.ng/2020/12/08/ill-improve-agricultural-sector-to-attain-revenue-food-sufficiency-in-kogi-gov-bello/

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Get Approval To Receive Top American Awards / Home Secretary David Bernhardt Tested Positive And All The Cadres Were Finished / Haulage Trucks For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.