Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) (18803 Views)

Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
grin

In case you need more info on her northerners are frustrated by the same Buhari they voted into power:

The security guard (a notherner) at my workplace fought a grown up man because the man called him 'Buhari brother'. Funny but true.

Ah na true na , just because we share geographical locations , tribe etc u cant associates me with failure and I will accept it

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Their eyes are getting clearer day by day
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Thomthom(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
osuofia2:
who ever thought a day would come in Nigeria(North) that Buhari will become useless and disrespeted. This is a man that used to be revered. I feel for Buhari
Buhari Bleep up big time...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Brushstrokes20: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Spot on... Better late than never!
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by annyz: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Veqtor:
What will the name change, change?

Will it reduce the price of rice or fuel?

When you voted in a Fulani carcass twice you didn't know.

Buhari till 2050.... rubbish.

It will give him peace of mind.
That's the only way he can settle with his conscience.
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Ojiofor: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
kalvoken:
grin grin grin

Odumeje na prophetic comedian.

Igwuo mmiri, igakwa egwu oku? grin grin

You swim in water, can you do same in fire?

Orekaa gi gwogwo!!!.

We were swimming in GEJ's good governance but we jumped out into Buhari's hell fire.

ndi Nigeria na egwuzi oku na aka government Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by michoim(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Has that stop PMB from being 2 times elected democratic president?
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Veqtor: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
annyz:

It will give him peace of mind.
That's the only way he can settle with his conscience.

After plunging us into anarchy.

Northerners always put power before common sense...at the end of the day, everyone suffers because of the role they play during elections.
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by LordOfTheGame: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Only his zombies and paid propagandist will remain head-stucked in buhari's dry ass because 30k stipend. Every other sane people are disossiating and distancing themselves from the well known failure personified.
Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by smileyoo: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Their eyes don dey clear
We will soon remove his ass from Nigeria

Yes I was a pro buhari
But after that endsars protest
Because I was actually at the forefront of the protest in Benin city....
So after the whole thing I realized that buhari is a pussy ass niggarr
lol @ pussy ass niggarr. bros una no go kill man pikin in this forum.
but bubu don't even have the strength to be a pussy ass niggarr.
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Whoever believe that the economic reality which is pointed at buhari can change an hausa man's orientation about buhari is lying to himself/herself. It can never change it. Never!
When the #Endsars# protest came, they distanced themselves completely, claiming that it was targeted at buhari. Can u imagine! In one voice they compromised. Look at the the Christians in the north, they dare not criticize buhari even if the muslim are criticizing. They'll change d narrative: claiming that they {Christians} are the sponsorship insecurities to discredit buhari's administration.
The northerners love buhari the way the "proud boys" love Trump. So whatever u hear from any of them, disregard it.
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by WrittyWritter(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
My cousin's dog name was once Buhari..but d dog was a dullard..she suspected it had to do with his name..she changed it and like magic..d dog became sharp... smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Coinbased: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by BigBizzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wise decision.
You can reinvent failure.
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by riczy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't mind dt mofon, trust me if buhari were to come for third term, in a much much as he is a Fulani, he wud kill for him to win
All Muslims receive sense in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Joseph08(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Una neva see anything continue to enjoy ur Sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Chinny024(f): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
He would decapitate someone oooo!!!
Everyone should take cover!!!
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by OnyeOhuu: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Insecurity in Northern Nigeria who is to blame?

President : Muhammadu Buhari (Katsina)

Senate President : Ahmad Lawan ( Yobe)

Deputy Speaker : Ahmed Idris (Plateau )

Chief of Army Staff : Tukur Yusuf Buratai (Borno)

Chief of Air Staff : Sadique Abubakar (Bauchi)

National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno (Borno)

Director-General of DSS : Yusuf Magaji Bichi (Kano)

IGP : Mohammad Adamu (Nasarawa)

Minister of Police Affairs : Mohammed Maigari Dingyadi (Sokoto)

Defence Minister : Bashir Salihi Magashi (Kano)

Comptroller General of Immigration : Muhammad Babandede (Jigawa )

Comptroller General of Customs : Hamid Ali (Bauchi)

Commandant General NSCDC: Abdullahi Gana Muhammad (Niger)

Director NIA : Ahmad Rufa'i Abubakar (Katsina)

Comproller General of Prisons: Alh. Ja’afaru Ahmed (Katsina)

Chairmen of Senate Committees

¹) Army : Ali Ndume ( Borno )
²) Airforce : Bala Ibn Na'Allaah ( Kebbi)
³) Defence : Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto )
⁴) National Security and Intelligence : Abdullahi Gobir (Sokoto)
5) Police Affairs : Dauda Jika (Bauchi)

Chairmen of House of Reps Committees

¹) Army : Hon. Abdurrazak Namdas ( Adamawa)
²) National Security & Intelligence : Hon. Sha'aban Sharada (Kano)
³) Navy : Hon. Gagdi Yusuf ( Plateau )
⁴) Police Affairs : Hon. Kumo Bello (Gombe)

Who is to blame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by OnyeOhuu: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Their eyes don dey clear
We will soon remove his ass from Nigeria

Yes I was a pro buhari
But after that endsars protest
Because I was actually at the forefront of the protest in Benin city....
So after the whole thing I realized that buhari is a pussy ass niggarr

You're a zombie.

You supported Buhari because he's a Muslim,
Your wish was for him to declare jihad and conquer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Kenrotimi74(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mokason288:
“On the poster, Lawal wrote that anybody who continues to call him “Na Buhari” would have himself to blame,” the community paper reported.
This is hilarious grin

Oga you’re not the only one ashamed to be associated with that backward nomadic man

I’d killll my self if my name was BUHARI

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Small sense

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by EMMY76: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
One sai baba have just been delivered thank God.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
And you want to tell me all the Sai baba chanters here are really Yoruba? Are these 'yorubas' with emirs as kings?

So confused

Cc: Grayoso

They are impostors, baba mi

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by newisd75: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
angry northeners will play a key role in d removal of buhari b 4 2023
Re: Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) by Rdadi: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
twutin1:
Worshipers of mediocrity/arrewa people.
mchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu / Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.