Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,524 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild (18394 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / hopefully, we wont make the same mistakes our parents made (pics) / The 5 Big Mistakes Our African Parents Made While Raising Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by capitalzero: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Handywork:
that when you die your spirit will continue roaming
Iboboyswag still believes he can see spirits

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Samakus(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
That masquerades come out from the hole of insects
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Was told NEVER TO WALK ALONE in darkness that there are spirits and "ojuju Calabar" lurking somewhere perhaps this made me become a LIVERPOOL FAN grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Emperor4tune(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
whistling in the night is bad it can bring snakes around.
my guy not just snakes but evil spirit,parent went around decieving young kids as if their lives depended on lying

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by sud12(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=Charlieluvboy post=96853936]whistling in the night is bad it can bring snakes around.

Don't you know that whistling at night could serve as noise to others and the best way they think they can stop you from whistling is to throw a myth at you
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by alphaRego01(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dyt:
That if a boy touches me, I will get pregnant
angry angry angry

Lack of o.t
No blame dem
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by iboboyswag(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

Iboboyswag still believes he can see spirits

Prancing Idiot. Stay one place! You keep talking and running all over the place. Stay on the topic mutherfucker.

You need to hang yourself tonight!

End your misery Capitalzero, hang yourself!

cheesy grin grin
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Emperor4tune(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
That one Jewish criminal 2000 years ago died for my sins sad ...How God sacrificed himself to himself to save me from himself.
my brother that same God is a merciful God,but understand that ignorance to what you dont no is never and excuse to the punishment that follow the same ignorance

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Dailyhappenings: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
These ones are things I wish they taught me earlier ...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5al0kNalI
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
that if I collect my friend foodstuff like biscuit and eat then he'll come call me in the night and together we'll fly and I'll be initiated into witchcraft where I'll be having meetings with them in a coven

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by musicwriter(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
That one Jewish criminal 2000 years ago died for my sins sad ...How God sacrificed himself to himself to save me from himself.

That's it my brother.

Jesus is the biggest myth ever told. Yet, its not even a genuine myth but a myth created through fraud, slavery, colonialism, war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Bmaster(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Charlieluvboy:
whistling in the night is bad it can bring snakes around.

For the money part I no listen to that
one at all, iffa see money for ground
I dey pick am steady those days the
one I remembered picking last was
8k and that was around 2009
grin grin
Abeg return back the money,me sef I don remember,
Nah me get that 8k.
I lost am the year 2009 tongue
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Lordsylva: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you see someone sleeping and you see their two legs on the wall, that means the person is a witch.
I mean WTF sad sad sad

Join folkszone social network. Connect with friends, write blog posts, engage in hot forum discussions with a beautiful and easily navigable interface.
The latest Nigerian Social Networking and Micro-blogging platform.
Check it out @ folkszone.com
Download the app on play store
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by kingxsamz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
That one day, one white man will come and carry us to heaven.
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by thespokenword: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
"Hardwork pays"
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by RSVP: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dem say Lion abi Tiger is giving birth whenever rain dey fall and sun is shining same time.

And dem say Tortoise is the wisest animal. sad

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by capitalzero: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Prancing Idiot. Stay one place! You keep talking and running all over the place. Stay on the topic mutherfucker.

You need to hang yourself tonight!

End your misery Capitalzero, hang yourself!

cheesy grin grin

The man who can see spirits of the dead. I hail oh!
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by iboboyswag(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

The man who can see spirits of the dead. I hail oh!

I don't want to derail this thread... So I am just going to lay low and let your demented self roam free.

But, you can do the world a favour, end your misery, hang yourself tonight!
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Charlieluvboy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bmaster:
grin grin
Abeg return back the money,me sef I don remember,
Nah me get that 8k.
I lost am the year 2009 tongue
abeg troway another one e don tay wen I see money for ground I promise you say I go return am this time. I swear. Lol.
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by capitalzero: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

I don't want to derail this thread... So I am just going to lay low and let your demented self roam free.

But, you can do the world a favour, end your misery, hang yourself tonight!

The man who can see spirits of the dead. I hail oh! Hope spirits of your ancestors are helping your miserable life. Village boy! IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
1.That masquerades are spirits that came out of antholes. 2.Baby bush
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by butterfly777(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
You don't bathe with soap on Saturdays.
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Johnadeniyi: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Aswear,this is the greatest scam of all time that many still gullibly following till date!!!

Me I don wise pass that level sha.

1 Like

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Charlieluvboy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
sud12:
[/quote] they could have found another way to stop one from whistling nah not to just scare someone. Despite that I didn't stop, still whistle till now
sud12 post=96857531:
[quote author=sud12 post=96857531]
they could have found another way to stop one from whistling nah not to just scare someone. Despite that I didn't stop, still whistle till now
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Men!I have many but let me share this.I was told that strolling around your immediate vicinity at nighttimes can attracts ghosts(odudu) grin to come and kidnap me.Lol,childhood memories are really fun-packed,regardless of the weird baseless myths one was made to believe at that precocious stage.
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
BymGifts:
Let's Blow Your Mind with quality yet affordable gift boxes for your lovers this Christmas. You don't have to stress over how to show appreciation or make them feel loved, we have got you covered. Contact 09060844040 or bym_gifts on IG for preorder, it ends in 7 days.

Awn this so nice.
But..

I'm stony broke and there's no loved one to spend such amount on. So, I'll pass.gringrin
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by Mummymahdi(f): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
OVA200:
Dem plenty o

They told me if I sit on mortar pounded yam will be bitter in my mouth.

Then I used to sleep beside my mom so she always tell me if I place my head in balance with her's I will tall reach heaven; she stopped it the day I told her I want to tall reach heaven and see what will happen I chop knock that night.

All these ones are small, the person that told the lie of Nigeria Vs India ending 99-0 with ball turned to big rock and okwaraji suppose to use his left leg instead of the right to play the penalty cannot make heaven I swear; that's what I call nationwide lie.

That one na universal I swear
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by iboboyswag(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
capitalzero:

The man who can see spirits of the dead. I hail oh! Hope spirits of your ancestors are helping your miserable life. Village boy! IDIOT

Even online, you have started to exhibit your schizophrenia. Failed psychiatric porter.

No go die O!

grin grin grin
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by capitalzero: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag:

Even online, you have started to exhibit your schizophrenia.

No go die O!

grin grin grin

Schizophrenia is characterised by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganised speech or behaviour and decreased participation in daily activities. Ability to see and communicate with spirits is one of the trait. How are your friends - spirits. The man who can feel and see spirits.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by IMASTEX: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ladylite:
They made me believe naija school education is the key to a bright future.
Laugh!!! The reality is get education but hustle like a street boy.
Re: Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild by moradeyo59302: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Was told NEVER TO WALK ALONE in darkness that there are spirits and "ojuju Calabar" lurking somewhere perhaps this made me become a LIVERPOOL FAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.