Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte (1770 Views)

Side Effects Of Dudu Osun Soap You Should Know Before Using It / Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
About two weeks ago, I went to a barber's shop to cut my overgrown and bushy hair, looking back two weeks later, I realised that the barber didn't actually burn the clipper with a flame from a lighter, he only brushed it with petrol, and that was it
So my question is : are infections (hepatitis, craw craw, eczema, HIV (especially HIV) and other germs resistant to petrol, does petrol have any disinfecting or sterilization power on its own without a flame?
Can it protect from HIV?
Answers would be appreciated
Thanks

PS: I'm not sick or having any skin irritation, I'm just curious, and HIV is getting rampant these days, so I just wanna know
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Mutemenot(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Even that 29 seconds fire can't kill all germs cheesy just buy clipper of 12k, it's not much compared to d risk of using public clipper
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mutemenot:
Even that 29 seconds fire can't kill all germs cheesy just buy clipper of 12k, it's not much compared to d risk of using public clipper
Yeh I'm even planning to buy one sef
I saw a good one online, there's even a black Friday discount on it so its just 8k
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
For the HIV thingy
I found this online
It says that HIV can't survive outside the human body if the temperature is above 39° Fahrenheit, which is about 4 degrees Celsius when converted
So that means that the HIV sterilization would have already been completed even without a flame lol
Thinking back again, the sun was shining brightly and the whole place was hot inside the saloon, it could have been at least 30°C inside that place
And not to mention, that even the clipper itself generates enough heat to render a virus inactive
Lol

Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
I guess it’s only HIV OP is scared of. I see huge formations behind a lot of men’s heads. I do not want any of the things which cause those taking residence in my body.
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
meobizy:
I guess it’s only HIV OP is scared of. I see huge formations behind a lot of men’s heads. I do not want any of the things which cause those taking residence in my body.
Couldn't agree more
Craw craw, eczema, bumps u name it
You have ur own clipper BTW?
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
I'm a barber and it doesn't really matter. I wish someone will help me with rechargeable clipper and customers chair in my shop.
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Oshoooo:
I'm a barber and it doesn't really matter. I wish someone will help me with rechargeable clipper and customers chair in my shop.
Really
How sure is that bro
Considering safety precautions and other stuff
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by BlessedNuel: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
I will encourage everybody to have his or her own clipper oh.

Even if dem burn the clipper reach 15mins....I no fit use am barb.

I dey carry my own go there.....if dem barb me finish...I will pay for the services...shekina

Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Mandela27: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
AM A BARBER.ONCE THE CLIPPER BLADE IS BURNT,YOU'RE SAFE.WORRY NOT.
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Mandela27:
AM A BARBER.ONCE THE CLIPPER BLADE IS BURNT,YOU'RE SAFE.WORRY NOT.
It wasn't burnt, just brushed with fuel sad
Re: Does Burning A Clipper's Blade B4 Using It On A Customer's Head Really Matte by Mandela27: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2020
BlueKiddo:

It wasn't burnt, just brushed with fuel sad
ASK YOUR BARBER TO BURN THE BLADE NEXT TIME..GOODMORNING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder / Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp / Address Of Ponle Herbs International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.