Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night (44066 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by expert555: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who is there at night, so they can rob or what? Nonsense
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by marylandcakes: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
travelwaka:
There are pictures and video, did you watch the video at all ??

Yes I did and what I saw was a dirty beach with ugly constructions. A health and safety hazard for visitors especially kids.
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by Akinola100: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia500:

this is the first time am seeing this nonsese in this forum,

the way i talk is never the same as you,
there is much more a bigger difference

but still the curse i have placed on threadowner shall stand for life and i know its still you,

you are a mod and thats why you can do all you want,

nairaland is indeed a joke
this is forgery in the highest order

this guy has successfully clonned my account today december 9th,

please mods you need to stop all this nonsense about this threadowner guy clonning my name as a new account just today

the cynthia500 you see above is never me and can never be me,

i quoted him here to expose this falsehood.

So mods can even clone our accounts and even pretend to be us,

wow this is gross foolishness,
this new cynthia500 was just created today and not some few minutes ago,

i bow for this mod for you made everything look as if its still me,

well you can never ever decive us for we are wiser than you,

please you guys should go and check to verify all am saying is true
If you check well his own is Cynthia50O.
while yours is Cynthia500.
it's very easy to know that he is the imposter.
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by alexola20(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by Odmic2839(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
You seems right.
travelwaka:
Even at banks they can't guarantee the safety of your cars, however it will be difficult for some one to try and burgle your car cos Elegushi is usually not normally rowdy. But it was once noted to be notorious, however during my last visit, I didn't experience the craziness Elegushi was known for.

Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by Basicend: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
This beach is extremely overhyped.

Is that all the structure in there?
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by Slymonster(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
kunle75:

U mean at oniru or elegushi?

Which one get traffic issues

Oniru

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by travelwaka: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2020
A man will always see whatever he wants to see

marylandcakes:

Yes I did and what I saw was a dirty beach with ugly constructions. A health and safety hazard for visitors especially kids.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by travelwaka: 12:33am On Dec 10, 2020
There are better and more secured beaches in Lagos
Click here for a list of beaches in Lagos https://www.travelwaka.com/tag/beach/

kunle75:

Thanks thats my fear I have out of the state for a while and don't know what the security situation is at the moment.
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by kunle75(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2020
travelwaka:
There are better and more secured beaches in Lagos
Click here for a list of beaches in Lagos https://www.travelwaka.com/tag/beach/

Thanks
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by marylandcakes: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2020
travelwaka:

I agree with you. Some people see mediocrity and call it normal while some will call it what it actually is.
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by Daddysidhan: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2020
travelwaka:

bros why now? You should say it the way it's supposed to be. A mad man always see what he sees no matter what. The guy na werey
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by travelwaka: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Haaaaaa please o, I didn't say that o. I have learnt something on Nairaland or in Nigeria, no matter how beautiful a place is someone will still come out and say it's the worst place ever. There was a day I posted once of the most beautiful beaches in Lagos, then someone spotted a piece of pure water nylon and wrote an epistle of how the place is the worst place. The funny thing is the person has never been there. He ignored all the beautiful things and focused on just one pure water nylon

Daddysidhan:
bros why now? You should say it the way it's supposed to be. A mad man always see what he sees no matter what. The guy na werey
Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Akinola100:

If you check well his own is Cynthia50O.
while yours is Cynthia500.
it's very easy to know that he is the imposter.

This one weak me on Cynthia500 the copy and paste motivational writer stealing people's write up online and posting it as hers it is well wetin person no go see again

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night by Akinola100: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=AwesomeStormy00 post=97456923]

This one weak me on Cynthia500 the copy and paste motivational writer stealing people's write up online and posting it as hers it is well wetin person no go see again[/quote
The person wey create a Monika similar to hers nko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts / Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.