Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! (1411 Views)

Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by surdik(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2011
I met this gurl in a brt bus, I spoke to her and accepted to follow me home, We had sex all day. Ok now start going home this girl refused she said she's spendin the night with me, Abegi nairalander help me out ooo , na jst 3 rounds I do oooo
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by 49cents(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Go and check your hiv status. He goat! How can a human being have sex with a girl he just met on the brt! Sad
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by r231(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^^hahahahahaha

@op

what do you want us to do now eh

shay na we help you bring her home ni

now u want make we come help you drive her out

na your own wahala be dat. . . . . . . enjoy it
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
surdik:

I met this gurl in a brt bus, I spoke to her and accepted to follow me home, We had sex all day. Ok now start going home this girl refused she said she's spendin the night with me,
Not only the night. She will spend her life with you grin
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by olgabb87(f): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
lmfao@she will stay for the rest of her life,
Hahaha well thats wot you get when you sleep with a skank, the smell will stay forever ahah
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by LA2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
Make sure you invite us to the wedding.
In the meantime, if you are really serious about getting help, why don't you ask Agony Aunt Ngozi? : http://www.wazobiareport.com/agony-aunt/
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Tingles(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Shortdick, Shey díè si nàó, fun lóyún nao.

Poster isn't replying, I suspect he has done his three somersaults.
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by whitedove(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
well,who knows it might just be another case of finding love in the wrong places, seriously in these days and times,making love to a girl you just on BRT is the stupidest and the most dangerous thing to do.
i don't know how old you are,i think you are stupid!
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by 190: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin

SMH, hes probably shagged a ghost

this is how guys loose their destiny fucking at random
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by obowunmi(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2011
@ OP why will she go home ?
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by samolina1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
Haaaaa! Sorry street phucker. She is a real ghost that is trying to take your good destiny(not bad one). So if you want to be free of her you should signify me then i will help you make ritual to cast her out of your life. Just signify! Ok?
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by motisharp: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Marriage without dowry, u got her cheap.
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
i pray she dies in your house.dumbhead!
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by surdik(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2011
Is it until i met a girl in a bank or school b4 i can take her Home, Wat wrong metting a gurl in a brt bus, Na una sabi Ooo, Una dey form decent guyz, Well she later went home dat 9it, Promised to pay me a visit some day, na unilag babe,
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by bayour02(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2011
My broda no mind al dis people jare, na tru u talk cos na so som girls be o , No just chase her comot nd jst dey Bleep her.stupid he nd she-goats.
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Phate07(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2011

And?
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by maskuraid(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2011
@surdic,if u spend d length of time u waste chasing babes on brt on ur tenses/english, nairaland would be d better for it.
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by MaiSuya(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
Na wa o! you only [i]spoke [/i]to her and she agreed to open her 'gateway' for you.

I dey suspect you. . .
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
Brt, Wetin be d menin?
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by pinkrex(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
Some guyz forming ho holy cos its NL sha. Every1 has a one tym fling once in a while sha but for a BRT LovePeddler, its really unecessary mehn,
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
what is BRT?
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by obowunmi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
2buff:

what is BRT?

u're not based in Nigeria --- its a bus, that takes you around Las-gidi. Much better than molue.
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
But like seriously, let's not crucify this Poster.

Just this Hols i came home and entered a BRT bus too, i met an Akwa Ibo chic, who wanted me to come to her house. I mean that same moment.

It was like a serious thing.

Not everyone is wise you know. Plus i intend bleeping her b4 school resumes. Though not when she calls for it!
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by badesco(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
This has shown that some Guys could be so loose. Old boy
you are too loose, My advise for you, is to Marry the lady
and stayed glued to her for the rest of your life. More so go
and do HIV Test Immediately, As a stitch in time saves 9.
Na your wahala and toro be dat.
Re: After Sleeping With Her She No Won Go: Help.! by Ranoscky(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hmm. . .Bunch & bunches of holier than thou. Wetin hapun if a guy meet a gal for BRT, shey na bad thin ni?

Op, no mind all dis pipu wey dey form responsy, na dia own worst pass. Dis R dsame peeps dat would take a NET-gal chat home and bed dem without condom sef. Even, the gal would sleep in their house and they wont see anything on it. But now, they'r tryin to crusify you just b'cos, you met a gal on the bus and took her home.

HYPOCRITES !!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Clean Tokunbo Car! / Text Message Being Circulated About Dangote's 57th Birthday Reward By Airtel. Fake Or Real? / U Will All Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.