Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (20075 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Hpwtpwer: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
cool
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by jneutron4000: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Elvinci101:
The Bullion van thief didn't speak when Fulani Herdsmen killed the daughter of a prominent Yoruba elder statesman, instead he went there to ask "WHERE ARE THE COWS". Hmmmm...the Fulani asslicker, Jagaban of Borgu.
[/s]hahaha ass licker, he empowered lot of his people, ass licker he attracted lots of development to his people, Lagos -Ibadan railway done and dusted, Lagos-Abeokuta railway done and dusted and many other projects. Nyamiri, you that is not licking Fulanis ass, why are you crying up and down grin second class citizen grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by EmperorFred: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
osuofia2:
the Jagaban has spoken nothing Buhari can do about it. they think Tinubu can be cowed because of their recent doings. we are watching
Tinubu no get level bro

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Scrupulous419(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karlovich:
Aphonja drug addict, El yellow teeth.

Bruh abeg branch Ikotun come take some looted palliatives angry

U funny die grin

EL lost Cambodia goat just sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by benzine: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:

The funniest thing is that a south westerner will still be the flag bearer of apc in 2023. who will in turn be the president. Just like Osibanjo became VP after Obasanjo presidency, Igbos will cry marginalization and shout of Biafra tire.. And Tinubu will be the landing factor of Yoruba presidency if not the candidate, unless he’s dead. He has majority of apc governors, speaker and senate president. 2most populous state already strategizing(Kano and Lagos). The game have started. Tinubu have started the move already...The foot soldiers are already answering the clarion calls.

Hahaha haha hahahaha. You are talented.

Hope you were joking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by aviara: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:

The funniest thing is that a south westerner will still be the flag bearer of apc in 2023. who will in turn be the president. Just like Osibanjo became VP after Obasanjo presidency, Igbos will cry marginalization and shout of Biafra tire.. And Tinubu will be the landing factor of Yoruba presidency if not the candidate, unless he’s dead. He has majority of apc governors, speaker and senate president. 2most populous state already strategizing(Kano and Lagos). The game have started. Tinubu have started the move already...The foot soldiers are already answering the clarion calls.

In your mind now, you think u r political analyst. U think u just shocked the world with the above lines. Well, u didn't make any sense to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Did he condemn the farmers killings too?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by NgwalandAba(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:

We don't want another muslim terrorist in Aso Rock.... Yoruba are only good in opposition just like awo..Obasanjo dad is from across the Niger his mum ran away from NNEWI with his pregnancy,yoruba never supported him because he don't have any father in South west, Osibanjo is a house boy in aso rock and Tinubu is a musliù terrorist that a woman picked from road side..enough.

This time is for a Christian president not someone with Allah allah all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by pickatyouu: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
I thought this incident happened like a week ago.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Gwagone: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]hahaha ass licker, he empowered lot of his people, ass licker he attracted lots of development to his people, Lagos -Ibadan railway done and dusted, Lagos-Abeokuta railway done and dusted and many other projects. Nyamiri, you that is not licking Fulanis ass, why are you crying up and down grin second class citizen grin

Who dash dem second class, third class citizens is more like it grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Elvinci101: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]hahaha ass licker, he empowered lot of his people, ass licker he attracted lots of development to his people, Lagos -Ibadan railway done and dusted, Lagos-Abeokuta railway done and dusted and many other projects. Nyamiri, you that is not licking Fulanis ass, why are you crying up and down grin second class citizen grin
You're right, he made Lagos his footstool;

By criminally collecting 30% percent of Lagos revenue monthly.

Installing his daughter as the general overseer of all Lagos Markets

Greedily putting his son in charge of all the billboards in Lagos

Making his son in law a dishonorable member of Lagos State House of Assembly

Placing an illiterate tout in the person of Mc Oluomo in charge of recruiting Lagos graduates into Agberos.

Then inviting all Lagosians to his Bourdilion gate every morning for their daily giveaway handout.

Las Las leaving a legacy of Lagos being the world capital of broad daylight Open defecation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by MosayA: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jagaban just dey wake up.

2023 Loading

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Redcrafton: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

Who dash dem second class, third class citizens is more like it grin grin grin

Pic 1 First class citizen - Oshogbo

Pic 2. Third class citizen - sh*ty Aba

Now which one looks like hell wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by 2nattie(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na now im day break?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by TooMuchStuff: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Creeza:
RIP.
The jagaban has spoken

I dont support senseless killings but untill there is justice for the common man, the elites will never know peace.

Which Jagaban..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by jneutron4000: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Elvinci101:

You're right, he made Lagos his footstool;

By criminally collecting 30% percent of Lagos revenue monthly.

Installing his daughter as the general overseer of all Lagos Markets

Greedily putting his son in charge of all the billboards in Lagos

Making his son in law a dishonorable member of Lagos State House of Assembly

Placing an illiterate tout in the person of Mc Oluomo in charge of recruiting Lagos graduates into Agberos.

Then inviting all Lagosians to his Bourdilion gate every morning for their daily giveaway handout.

Las Las leaving a legacy of Lagos being the world capital of broad daylight Open defecation.
Yes we are not complaining, Now can you crawl back to your shithole South east region where you came from

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by TooMuchStuff: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Creeza:
RIP.
The jagaban has spoken

I dont support senseless killings but untill there is justice for the common man, the elites will never know peace.

Which Jagaban..? The one banned from attending APC meetings at Abuja? The party he formed o!!

Yeye man.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Depressed101: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karlovich:
Aphonja drug addict, El yellow teeth.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Redcrafton: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
Yes we are not complaining, Now can you crawl back to your shithole South east region where you came from

Your soul has been bought with vegetable oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Depressed101: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
In As Much as I hate A.PC and their Evil ways,

I ALSO CONDEMNE THIS EVIL ACT,

Only God knows why he was killed.

BUT COME OF THINK OF IT,SOME PEOPLE THAT GOT KILLED MYTERIOUSLY, MIGHT HAVE ALSO KILLED SOME ONE BEFORE,
SO let God Judge.
you commend or you condemn? Which one undecided
Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Decryptor(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:

The funniest thing is that [b] a south westerner will still be the flag bearer of apc in 2023. who will in turn be the president. [/b ]
Just like Osibanjo became VP after Obasanjo presidency, Igbos will cry marginalization and shout of Biafra tire.. And Tinubu will be the landing factor of Yoruba presidency if not the candidate, unless he’s dead. He has majority of apc governors, speaker and senate president. 2most populous state already strategizing(Kano and Lagos). The game have started. Tinubu have started the move already...The foot soldiers are already answering the clarion calls.

Ii is ok to daydream like an intoxicated weed addict

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Depressed101: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:

strategy kor tragedy ni. In your myopic mind grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Seyzcham91(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thats all they know how to do. birds of a feather

they can't take every preventive measures but when it comes to
-condemn
-react
-console
-commiserate
-Visits
-Commission

and others i can't remember, they don't carry last
Insidenaija:

https://insidenaija.com.ng/tinubu-condemns-killing-of-nasarawa-apc-chairman/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by ekestic1976(f): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Samsimple:
When saw tinubu I just lost interest in the story

Because your mind is evil.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by jneutron4000: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Redcrafton:

Your soul has been bought with vegetable oil.
[/s]O yeah not only my soul, I sold my heart and kidney too. Now go back to your red mud erosion ravage igbo land. grin My soul no cry come give you. Worry about the development in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Elvinci101: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
Mumu, why will you complain, A slave has no choice.

For your info, I'm not from South East.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Creeza(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Which Jagaban..? The one banned from attending APC meetings at Abuja? The party he formed o!!

Yeye man.
JAGABAN of brown roof republic.

C-I-C of all buhari ass lickers and BMC miscreants who traded their senses and future in exchange for 30k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by Redcrafton: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]O yeah not only my soul, I sold my heart and kidney too. Now go back to your red mud erosion ravage igbo land. grin My soul no cry come give you. Worry about the development in alaigbo

I am not in your angelic Oshogbo city...Pic1

I am in my red mud erosion ravaged Igbo land ; cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by ekestic1976(f): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Which Jagaban..?

Your Pa your Ma is ashamed to tell you about!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by TooMuchStuff: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Creeza:
JAGABAN of brown roof republic.

C-I-C of all buhari ass lickers and BMC miscreants who traded their senses and future in exchange for 30k

One botul of Ciroc for you...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo by jneutron4000: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Elvinci101:

Mumu, why will you complain, A slave has no choice.

For your info, I'm not from South East.
[/s]so as I no complain, how it take affect you or the igwe for your red mud region grin ;DYou just dey take panadol extra for wetin no concern you. Face you erosion ravage Igbo land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living / Peter Obi Signs Condolence Register At Late Ekwueme's Residence(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.