Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? (2050 Views)

Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Deuteronomy 22:13-21

13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Segunagagu(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2012
Only 5%. MAy God help us and have mercy on us all..even we men too..we are also among..God's mercy is all we should pray for
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by tpia1: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2012
not another demon.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by advocate666: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2012
poor isreali babes

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Poor isreali babes! shocked

advocate666: poor isreali babes
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2012
Shalek: Deuteronomy 22:13-21

13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

So it is only important for the woman to be a virgin? The man does not have to be a virgin or to present evidence of his virginity abi?

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2012
The bible says. Why ask me?

fellis:

So it is only important for the woman to be a virgin? The man does not have to be a virgin or to present evidence of his virginity abi?
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Shalek: The bible says. Why ask me?

Is a man's virginity before marriage an important thing in Christianity? Or is it compulsory for only women?
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by advocate666: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
fellis:

Is a man's virginity before marriage an important thing in Christianity? Or is it compulsory for only women?

Only for women. There is no way to verify if a man was a virgin.
That was why pre-marital anal and MouthAction was encouraged and heavily practiced by jewish vaginal virgins.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

Only for women. There is no way to verify if a man was a virgin.
That was why pre-marital anal and MouthAction was encouraged and heavily practiced by jewish vaginal virgins.

Even the 'cloth' evidence that was mentioned in his post is not a valid way of verifying virginity. Some women are born without a hymen and the hymen can also be lost while carrying out activities that involve physical exertion. So what about women that fall into these categories? Do they face the punishment of being stoned to death even when they are innocent of any promiscuity?
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by advocate666: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
fellis:

Even the 'cloth' evidence that was mentioned in his post is not a valid way of verifying virginity. Some women are born without a hymen and the hymen can also be lost while carrying out activities that involve physical exertion. So what about women that fall into these categories? Do they face the punishment of being stoned to death even when they are innocent of any promiscuity?

Yes they do.
Even women who are victims of rape but were too shocked or to afraid to shout while being gangraped outside the city wall must also be put to death. Yahweh the great with his great laws.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by seyibrown(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

Yes they do.
Even women who are victims of rape but were too shocked or to afraid to shout while being gangraped outside the city wall must also be put to death. Yahweh the great with his great laws.

Incorrect! Go back to the passage where you read that from!
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by advocate666: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
seyibrown:

Incorrect! Go back to the passage where you read that from!

My mistake. Inside the city walls. Sorry.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Goshen360(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
What kind of thread is this Is this a NT teaching or what I don't know when people will understand the Old Covenant was ONLY between God and the Jews......It doesn't apply to Christians. Why is there so much confusion mixing the Old and the New together without applying any biblical interpretation I tire for this generation of Christians o.

I'm out of here!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

My mistake. Inside the city walls. Sorry.

undecided

[size=3pt]What difference does it make whether it is inside or outside the city walls?
[/size]
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by advocate666: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
fellis:

undecided

What difference does it make whether it is inside or outside the city walls?

Follow me ask them o.
If you sleep with your lover outside the city walls, you are free but inside you must be stoned to death.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by seyibrown(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

undecided
What difference does it make whether it is inside or outside the city walls?

He was misquoting (and he acknowledged his error)... The point is that the person being violated (inside or outside the city walls) is to cry out as soon as she can - mid or post-rape! The molested is being told not to be ashamed to report their rape.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Goshen360: What kind of thread is this Is this a NT teaching or what I don't know when people will understand the Old Covenant was ONLY between God and the Jews......It doesn't apply to Christians. Why is there so much confusion mixing the Old and the New together without applying any biblical interpretation I tire for this generation of Christians o.

I'm out of here!
Same way paying of tithe was in the old testament. Going by your argument, Christians should not pay tithe because it is only a thing of the old

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
seyibrown:

He was misquoting (and he acknowledged his error)... The point is that the person being violated (inside or outside the city walls) is to cry out as soon as she can - mid or post-rape! The molested is being told not to be ashamed to report their rape.

Ok ma.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:
Ok ma.
Why are you so defensive by the way ? Really defensive.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

Christianity (or most of it) has moved away from such thinking.

However, erm have you heard of hymen reconstruction surgery done by man Arab women to be virgins again on their wedding day?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8641099.stm

Reason #590 that I aint religious cool
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

However, erm have you heard of hymen reconstruction surgery done by man Arab women to be virgins again on their wedding day?

Thank you very much for the information logicboy, I now know that Muslim women are hypocrite pretenders that undergo hymen reconstruction surgeries in order to pretend to be virgins on their wedding day.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Guitarlife: Why are you so defensive by the way ? Really defensive.

Who are you and how many times have I spoken to you that you are able to come to the conclusion that I am 'really defensive'?
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

Thank you very much for the information logicboy, I now know that Muslim women are hypocrite pretenders that undergo hymen reconstruction surgeries in order to pretend to be virgins on their wedding day.

lol...you have become heartless. Why do you think that these women go through so much pain to reconstruct their hymen? Isnt it from the foolish pressure they receive from society and religion?

A woman's worth should not be decided by her virginity

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

I meant this. And cool down will ya ? Nobody is fighting you unless ofcourse you supposed everybody to be violent.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol...you have become heartless. Why do you think that these women go through so much pain to reconstruct their hymen? Isnt it from the foolish pressure they receive from society and religion?

A woman's worth should not be decided by her virginity

logicboy I am not heartless. You are difficult to understand sometimes, when you posted that link I wasn't sure whether you meant it as a joke or whether you were just trying to bash Islam as usual.
So I gave the response that I thought was suitable.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Guitarlife: I meant this. And cool down will ya ? Nobody is fighting you unless of course you supposed everybody to be violent.

Where did I imply that anybody is fighting me? I don't understand how you, a person I have spoken only a few words to on Nairaland can decide that you are fit to judge my character. Are you a stalker or something?
Please go away.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

Where did I imply that anybody is fighting me? I don't understand how you, a person I have spoken only a few words to on Nairaland can decide that you are fit to judge my character. Are you are stalker or something?
Please go away.
one more question please, why are you so unfriendly ? Is it cause I'm not a muslim ?
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

logicboy I am not heartless. You are difficult to understand sometimes, when you posted that link I wasn't sure whether you meant it as a joke or whether you were just trying to bash Islam as usual.
So I gave the response that I thought was suitable.

I see grin grin grin

Anways, I dont care whether you're a virgin when we get married (as long as you were not an ashi) tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
lol. Ok o, very nice of you.
Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Do you mean God was wrong to have said that at first? So you now modify God's words or what? The bible also says you you dress well and cover your head in the house of God. Has christianity also moved away from such thinking? So now you can wear ur mini and micro-minis.

Get it right, God's word don't change. And don't revise the word of God. Its not a textbook.

Logicboy03:

Re: How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Shalek:
Do you mean God was wrong to have said that at first? So you now modify God's words or what? The bible also says you you dress well and cover your head in the house of God. Has christianity also moved away from such thinking? So now you can wear ur mini and micro-minis.

Get it right, God's word don't change. And don't revise the word of God. Its not a textbook.

You are assuming that god exists. I dont believe in god

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Church Wedding Kiss Pic That Got Everyone Talking / Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen / Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.