Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) (31065 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
valirex:

That guy knows nothing, when the Ọba went to Osun to see the Osun State governor.
The ooni of Ife acted as a priest and used his own mouth to cut a fowl's neck while the Ọba sat back and relaxed.
If they know anything let them explain why this occurred

Valirex I dey suspect you o. You know exactly what happened as an eye witness narrated. Oba cannot be drawn into such fable that doesn't concern Benin when Ooni is doing his actual work: being a juju priest. grin grin cheesy cheesy
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

Valirex I dey suspect you o. You know exactly what happened as an eye witness narrated. Oba cannot be drawn into such fable that doesn't concern Benin when Ooni is doing his actual work: being a juju priest. grin grin cheesy cheesy
If you know you know.

small small children, saying it the way they understand it
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

If you know you know
@ the bolded is more like: believe our Bini lies if you know you’re dumb. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ideadoctor:

y

You again
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
TAO11:
@ the bolded is more like: believe our Bini lies if you know you’re dumb. cheesy cheesy

You again
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
gregyboy:
y

You again

Yes na me
Nice to meet you again

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ideadoctor:

Let the big children come and explain cheesy
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
TAO11:

Dumb like Tao grin
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
valirex:
Dumb like Tao grin
Well,

I never believed your Bini lies,

Your Bini brothers did.

Now you know the dumbos, don’t you? cheesy

Thanks for admitting that you’ve been peddling Bini lies. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
TAO11:
Well,

I never believed your Bini lies,

Your Bini brothers did.

Now you know the dumbos, don’t you? cheesy

Thanks for admitting that you’ve been peddling Bini lies. grin

And you have been dumb cheesy
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
valirex:
And you have been dumb cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=valirex post=97055209]
Let the big children come and explain cheesy[/quosu
since you are not ready to learn, you don't need my explanation
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=TAO11 post=97058370][/quote]

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Christistruth00: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
TAO11:
Yeah he was quite young there. He just became king then. And that was in the 1930s.

The other more common pictures of him are from around the c. 1960s when he was Governor of Western Nigeria.

No problem ma. You’re welcome!

Hello TAO11 how are you long time? Glad to see you are fine.

Those Benin boys came up with a new howler when you were away

They went as far as claiming they Civilized Yorubas and taught them how to wear clothes

The reason why Benin is now the Capital of the Prostitution Industry has become very apparent

Truth and Fidelity has no value.

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by TAO11(f): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

They went as far as claiming they Civilized Yorubas and taught them how to wear clothes

The reason why Benin is now the Capital of the Prostitution Industry became very apparent

I’ve been good. Thanks for checking in.

Those Binis have actually been reduced to nothingness on Nairaland culture section. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Itohanprefa: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

The reason why Benin is now the Capital of the Prostitution Industry has become very apparent

There is no lie there ...These are Yoruba women led by Tao11 flying bress grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

I cover my head with the blood of my ancestors

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Christistruth00: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Itohanprefa:
There is no lie there ...These are Yoruba women led by Tao11 flying bress grin grin

Both Photos were taken around 1910

Ogendegbe of Ekitiparapo Army VS Iyase Obaseki of Benin

The Teacher of dressing between both is unquestionably Ogendegbe!

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

The Teacher of dressing between both is obvious

4 percent he still dey reply
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Christistruth00: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

I cover my head with the blood of my ancestors

Only the blood of Jesus can save
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

Only the blood of Jesus can save

Here you are defending your ancestor culture hypocrite
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
TAO11:
I’ve been good. Thanks for checking in.

Those Binis have actually been reduced to nothingness on Nairaland culture section. grin

Na u dey talk am obsessed beech
Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Itohanprefa: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

The Teacher of dressing between both is unquestionably Ogendegbe!
it's normal for men to fly their chest even till date

Are these not your women of honour with their pointy bress cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Itohanprefa:
it's normal for men to fly their chest even till date

Are these not your women of honour with their pointy bress cheesy cheesy

you pervert!! are you supposed to look at the picture at the first instance...you don corrupt... you need serious spanking,can you imagine,looking at your mothers breast

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
gregyboy:

Na u dey talk am obsessed beech
mad boy,when will you live Tao11 alone? is it until she kill you with facts and evidence,you no dey hear word at all,person get sense pass you,you still dey go run mouth

1 Like

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by valirex: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:

Re: 5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
valirex:

valirex I suspect you are been Hot today, why not go gat yourself a cheap Edo bitch,am sure she would manage fifty naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos come show your proverbs skills - (Part 2) / Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child / How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.