Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (34854 Views)

Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Tookool(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's a tooth/gum issue, He needs to see a dentist. I have the same issue, I can suck out blood from my mouth rn

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by roldet804(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
for the past 3 months my brother has been see blood in his siliva when he spits though he is not coughing what wrong he is worried
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by YungMillionaire: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
shocked
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by tfash96(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
yes he has been losing weight and hair buy he does not cough like that o
losing weight and hair.. I hope it's not cancer
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by amendara1: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Let him for ABC test first.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by AuroraB(f): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
NewBeijing:
He must have a bad teeth. The blood is coming from an injured gum
... and that's enough to make him loose weight and hairs, wow. Just wow sad

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Majikman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Wartsnigeria: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Since you say it's over 3 months, I will rule out gum disease, first thing he should do is carry out HIV test, next suspect is gingivitis.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by mamaluwe22(f): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
NewBeijing:
if it's TB he will be coughing
. No he's likely not to cough. Patient tb i think because my brother suffered same but has bn on treatment
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
The blood is from his brain
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by powerkey: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wishing him quick healing
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Beninwitch: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:

Haaaaa! 3 full months! Don't you have value for life? Take him quickly to Nigeria institute if medical research or the infectious disease clinic at Yaba of you are based in Lagos.
I.pray it is not TB. Maybe pelpic ulcer. But this sounds like TB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by 001spice: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
You said he`s not coughing. Then It could be pneumonia or lung cancer. Get medical help asap. God bless

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by hohafrank(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
for the past 3 months my brother has been see blood in his siliva when he spits though he is not coughing what wrong he is worried
A whole 3 months you have not visited hospital?That is big risk.I suspect T.B.He see the doctor immediately.It is contiguous.He should be distanced.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by joelison(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Misplaced priorities as social media has turned hospital.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by jericco1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why don't you take him to a hospital and stop where they will check him up..
The guesswork here won't help
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Lewandoski20(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Go for Giemsa Staining of His Saliva for Suspected Tuberculosis Infection.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by segun18(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pls tell him to kindly see a medical doctor quickly. I had similar experience when I use to smoke years ago.

Delay is dangerous

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Flynnthekidd(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Amotekun777:

TB... as in T.B Joshua? grin

My thoughts at first ���
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by capatainrambo: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
He should go and do a retroviral test

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Tilykay(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
BadRadio:
The blood is from his brain

My God. People dey think o.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:

That's COVID.

Put a facemask on him immediately.

Facemask cures COVID.

*This claim about Facemasks curing COVID is disputed*
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
It could be toothache, go for medical check-up. Good luck.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Flynnthekidd(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
;-)
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Tilykay(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
001spice:
You said he`s not coughing. Then It could be pneumonia or lung cancer. Get medical help asap. God bless

Wrong answer.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Tilykay(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lewandoski20:
Go for Giemsa Staining of His Saliva for Suspected Tuberculosis Infection.

Na wa o.
Do you think the person would understand you.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by josephft2000: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY
DELAY IS DANGEROUS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Quelme: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
I wanted to write that too if he coughs repeatedly and notice blood stain in his sputum its definitely tuber bacilis aka TB don't joke with that it's deadly he go don dey lean self hospital straight make them load am with streptomycin & RICIN injection.
diagnosis first. GeneXpert will tell if it is TB then treatment follows for 6 months. It is curable. Nothing to be scared of....

Likely case of TB based on the bloody sputum...

If it has been confirmed to be a case of TB, he should follow the drug regimen religiously....

Treatment is absolutely free in government hospitals across the federation....

On a second note, know there is a difference between saliva and sputum. So go to the clinic ASAP....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by michoim(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
But he coughs anyway...tell him to go and see a doctor as soon as possible
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by 001spice: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ok.sir
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by BERBINTON(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
With the symtomps you mentioned medical advice is bet option but mind you they are sign of TB especially loosing of hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.