Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (34851 Views)

Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by lascos912(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Truvel:
Yes, He Has Be Poisoned. A Slow Poison. U Needs Medication & Serious Prayer.
you need eduction and deliverance because you are too dull not to know slow poison
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Kinematics: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
No visible mouth injury?
No bleeding from the nose?
No recent history of trauma to the face or mouth?
You are very sure no cough?
What is his oral hygiene like? May be a tooth or gum issue.
May be a more severe issue like TB.
Kindly visit the nearest hospital for further investigations.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by seanblaise(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
I wanted to write that too if he coughs repeatedly and notice blood stain in his sputum its definitely tuber bacilis aka TB don't joke with that it's deadly he go don dey lean self hospital straight make them load am with streptomycin & RICIN injection.
Streptomycine and Ricin are incapable of treating kochs disease. Stop misleading people.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
lascos912:
you need eduction and deliverance because you are too dull not to know slow poison
U Are Stupid.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Yankee101: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Test for tuberculosis
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Mrhonesty: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
for the past 3 months my brother has been see blood in his siliva when he spits though he is not coughing what wrong he is worried
Chest infection, ulcer, or TB.
Consult your doctor.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by lascos912(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Truvel:
U Are Stupid.
is like you are mad
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by lascos912(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Truvel:
U Are Stupid.
is like you are mad
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by adebo1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
he is feeling pains at his cheast area and shock when something fall or someone open the door
He should go for HIV and TB test. You guys shouldn't allow to degenerate to something else
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
lascos912:
is like you are mad
U Are Mentally Sick, Dat's Why U Don't Av Manner Of Approach.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Bishop(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
brother what drugs can cure this tape warm pls

Go and run a test and stop asking for which drugs to use.

Test is cheap please don't gamble with your life.

This one you are saying it's your brother. Itiju o ko arun oooo.

Go to the hospital
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by lascos912(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Truvel:
U Are Mentally Sick, Dat's Why U Don't Av Manner Of Approach.
guy it's okay i don't like fighting people on social media , just look the way you replied me with insult in first place but it's okay
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
For 3 month now u neva go hospital
Nd u askin us here
Na ur village people
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Bigdocemo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tookool:
It's a tooth/gum issue, He needs to see a dentist. I have the same issue, I can suck out blood from my mouth rn
I've been encountering this same issue as yours since I was young, please have you been able to find solution to it?
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Rolexjerry(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
If he's not showing any other symptoms, trust me nothing is wrong with you brother.
He may be brushing his tongue too hard. I've been there b4. Let him stop brushing his tongue for some days and he won't notice any blood.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Zurich1844(f): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Sign of full blown AIDS
Doctor Adigboroja

1 Like

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Tcheck(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
your brother should see a doctor. l used to spit saliva with blood in it but mine was bleeding gum.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by egojiokwu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
I suffered the same thing. It's allergy. You are allergic to one kind of food. Hospital may not be able to help you. They will treat your symptoms and it will come back again. Even if they know that it's allergy, they will give you medicine for allergy which you cannot be taking all your life. What you need is cure. Initially, I thought that I was allergic to gluten and stop eating anything made with flour (bread, cake, biscuits etc) but that didn't solve my problem. I suspected gluten originally because it happens after eating buns, but what surprised me is that I also experience the same thing after eating rice. It was accidental how I discovered that it's groundnut oil. I was suspecting different foods not knowing that it wasn't the food itself but the groundnut oil in it. Now I only eat rice cooked with red oil. The earlier you discover the food that you are allergic to, the better because you are loosing blood.

The day I discovered that it was groundnut oil is the day I ate so much groundnut, it came so heavily on me that day. When I avoided groundnut and groundnut oil, it stopped. As a control experiment, I ate groundnut oil and it came back. So I had to stop
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
My brother this losing of weight qnd hairs falling off complicated the matter, this one na hospital you will go to and better hospital for that matter, but I wonder how you go see such unfamiliar sickness and sit fun for 3 long months without going anything, please go to the hospital, wish you quick resolve to the issue qnd total recovery.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by CSTRR: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Spitting blood is a serious sign.
You could be bleeding internally.

People have died over less.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
flavnwokem:
My brother this losing of weight qnd hairs falling off complicated the matter, this one na hospital you will go to and better hospital for that matter, but I wonder how you go see such unfamiliar sickness and sit fun for 3 long months without going anything, please go to the hospital, wish you quick resolve to the issue qnd total recovery.
Anything that involves unknown lose of blood is serious.

He should have gone to the doctor the first day.

Some people like playing with their health.

Blood is life.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by hinere(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whatever it is he is having. Let him use Phytoscience Double Stem Cell Therapy. It cures over 200 chronic ailments, diseases and sicknesses that have proved hopeless by Doctors. It's a Regenerative Therapy. It works by tackling every health challenge from the CELLULAR LEVEL.

It's a New Face Of Medicine. A Breakthrough in Science.

By the grace of God, we have been using it to treat so many people with incurable health challenges to the amazement of so many doctors including Cancers and Sickle Cell.

Most Doctors are beginning to use this therapy to treat stubborn sicknesses in their patients.

Testimonies of people who have been healed are in this thread below . Click to watch.

https://www.nairaland.com/5930749/real-life-testimonies-how-god
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by jidxin(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
NewBeijing:
He must have a bad teeth. The blood is coming from an injured gum
and he's losing weight
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by doncollino: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's TB, no need to panic, just go to guv hospital. Treatment is free
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zurich1844:

Doctor Adigboroja
yes nurse peske, what can I do for you? Do you want us to do that thing we did in my office some nights ago while you were on shift?
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Kinematics: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
I wanted to write that too if he coughs repeatedly and notice blood stain in his sputum its definitely tuber bacilis aka TB don't joke with that it's deadly he go don dey lean self hospital straight make them load am with streptomycin & RICIN injection.

Strptomycin and RICIN for TB? Blood of God!

Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Kinematics: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
yes he has been losing weight and hair buy he does not cough like that o

Unexplained weight loss? Any night sweats?
And you are very sure no cough?
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Kinematics: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
he is feeling pains at his cheast area and shock when something fall or someone open the door

Just list all his symptoms instead of writing them in piecemeal.
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
yes he has been losing weight and hair buy he does not cough like that o
have you guys checked for yellow fever?
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by kenzysmith: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
justosee:

have you guys checked for yellow fever?
so yellow fever make some one loose weight
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by kenzysmith: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Unexplained weight loss? Any night sweats?
And you are very sure no cough?
the blood comes once a while not all the time he spits, weight loss started 2 yes ago ,ear loss
Re: My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits by zakkyzakes: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
rezzy:

Koch disease. Let him go for test
mum yole why hath thou abondoneth thou followers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.